Buckeye Purple Not Turning Purple

• Thread starter Bassmonkey71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Well whwn you contact the breeder of the seeds and they tell you it should have turned by no later tan 3 weeks and that green phenos are not common and that one of 10 is. Possibly le but not 8 of 10 I think it's safe to say it's not going to happen.. and secondly being 5 weeks into an 8 week bloom with zero sign of color change is also a really good indicator it's not likely to happen. Lastly, I don't recall running my mouth about anything in fiCT I distinctly recall asking anyone if they had any experience with this strain because both the breeder and seed bank had not responded to any of my questions. So perhapse if your reading posts and have no helpful insight other than to open up your ignorant. Cake hole and start dictating how one should respond to getting something other than what they purchased(especially after said person did much research on the strain before he purchased has ed it and kept his mouth shut until all information available no longer could explain what was going on) so again I reiterate if you have nothing constructive to add in regards to the question posed shut the fuck up and go look somewhere else to open your ignorant shit spewer... it's not required nor solicited here.

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Why would you throw a strain out for not being purple? That's ridiculous. Purp doesn't make a strain better.....actually most of the time purps are weaker. Next time run a known purple clone, seeds have to much variants and just because they are supposed to be purp doesn't mean that they will be. Lesson in counting your chickens before your eggs hatched. Lesson learned.

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

I would throw it out because it's not what is on my proverbial menu. I do not know what it is and I cannot call it or. Market it as buckeye purple... I'm not going to put it out as buckeye purple with it being green. Im not going to just call it something else and. Put it out there as whatever.
It's a little thing known as integrity. Something engraved in me in the marines... people want to know what they are getting and if I do not know for sure what it is, I'm not going to give it a name and get rid of it that way..I'd rather toss the entire strain and replace it with something I know is what it is. Or at least that I don't have any reason to believe it's not what it's supposed to be... again I know there's always an assumed amount of rick in seeds eother in their sex or that phenos are not all the same but when you pop 10 1 goes male and 8 go in a direction completely different than the illustrated or marketed pheno, there's a problem.. most likely accidentally mislabeled but at the end of the day it wasn't what I purchased. Im not sure if it makes a difference to most people. But my word is everything and intentonally misleading one of my patients will not be something I will do.

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Also there are no known growers with purple.clones in my particular area which was a huge de I ding factor for me as to weather I should buy it

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

@Bassmonkey71 if you flame melvanetics on every forum because you're plants didn't turn purple AND you throw your weed away then I'm going to have to question YOUR integrity. I mean wtf, it didn't turn purple. So what. Is this your first ever seed run?

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Question my integrity??? Far from first seed run in fact all my strains came from seeds and yes some. Popped male some weren't the best phenos but overall the majority were as exactly as advertised and. Even better.. why is my integrity being called into question? An entire pack of seeds popped bad.. and if you actually read my post flaming either of the two provider or breeder was a last resort a tion if neither of the were to respond to my several attempts to contact them and answer my questions... your like the 5th person to read my post and take what you wanted to read from it twist it and make an entirely different statement.. what the fuck has happened to the reading and. Omprehension level in this country... did we implement common core readinf?

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

you can always call it the one eye buckeye and call it a day just becuase its not purple woop de do the smoke report might shock you and be better then the purple pheno but if you don;t like sure others will smoke it for you np :)

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Buckeye purple is reliably purple some more magenta but always purple. I've been wanting to find a green pheno for shits and giggles lol. But his has got to be a mix up. Blasting Mel would just be rediculous though bro lol her work is solid as they come. She's making more BP beans now so there isn't a fast solution anyways just hit her back and play nice
Look I'm not blasting anyone. I was frustrated. Because I wasn't getting any reolies or answers hence the reason I jumped in here. Perhapse someone here could provide more info on the strain than was available to me. Blasting anyone was a last resort effort had I continued to go unanswered. There many many. Breeders and seed banks out there and since I do not have the luxury of having a personal relationship or a quaint encephalitis with them I cannot possibly ly know who the shady ones are or are not. It's been a very busy weekend and Im just now getting to catch up on there repkies. I am happy to say both mel and sour patch have contacted me. Mel says what I've got going on is not right very unlikely 8 would pop green pheno amd should not still be green in the 5th week. Sour patch actually called me and was the phone with me for over and hour . We're assuming it was an accidental mislabeling of the pack as sour patch does not physically handle the seeds. They're never opened just shipped as he receives him. He was kind and courteous and hopefully we will have a solution...

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Look I'm not blasting anyone. I was frustrated. Because I wasn't getting any reolies or answers hence the reason I jumped in here. Perhapse someone here could provide more info on the strain than was available to me. Blasting anyone was a last resort effort had I continued to go unanswered. There many many. Breeders and seed banks out there and since I do not have the luxury of having a personal relationship or a quaint encephalitis with them I cannot possibly ly know who the shady ones are or are not. It's been a very busy weekend and Im just now getting to catch up on there repkies. I am happy to say both mel and sour patch have contacted me. Mel says what I've got going on is not right very unlikely 8 would pop green pheno amd should not still be green in the 5th week. Sour patch actually called me and was the phone with me for over and hour . We're assuming it was an accidental mislabeling of the pack as sour patch does not physically handle the seeds. They're never opened just shipped as he receives him. He was kind and courteous and hopefully we will have a solution...
you can always call it the one eye buckeye and call it a day just becuase its not purple woop de do the smoke report might shock you and be better then the purple pheno but if you don;t like sure others will smoke it for you np :)

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

part of the game my man sure it can be upsetting you were hoping for i suggest lower temps in room last 2 weeks and force purpling what can i say sure many growers get pissed about a strain when theres hermied and someone elses didn't right

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Well as we know beggars are not choosers, and now one bitches about free weed. But bet you bottom dollar when you or I or anyone is paying. For it we want to know exactly what we're getting and in this case I cannot even begin to answer that... is is a green pheno of buckeye or is it a mislabeled strain? Indica do or sativa do percentages, flavor profile, cerebral or not etc. I have no idea where to begin... so do I just go Robin hood give it all away and wait and see if they like it? What if they don't and then say his shit sucks??? For me too many variables to just rename it and put it out there

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

part of the game my man sure it can be upsetting you were hoping for i suggest lower temps in room last 2 weeks and force purpling what can i say sure many growers get pissed about a strain when theres hermied and someone elses didn't right
Thanks my room has been set down to 62 degrees for past 2 weeks and. Lowered it even more to 58 on friday holding my breath but after talking to mel I'm not hopeful.

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

I didn't run my mouth or hype anything up.I simply let my people.know what is coming next. So when I tell them I'm running. Chocolope or girlscout cookies or chernobyl blue dream purple haze tutunkaman and buckeye purple I'm not. Hyping up anything simply informing them of wHt is on the menu so they can plan accordingly... I'm certainly not going to say I don't know what I've got growing.., as far as the buckeye they were til I am trying out a new strain and running buckeye purp... it was informative not hype.. I tell all my people to look up the strains and read up on them to better help them understand wHt one might suit them bestso really the hype comes from whatever strain review they read.. I'll give them the basics but prefer they are bell informed. I don't know how it is out in your area but I find alot of people don't know chit about what they're getting except by word of mouth or simply hear g a name used commonly... I'm well are that a purple stra in is genreally weaker and tht buckeye isn't super flavorfull. However the novelty of the color seems to be a driving factor as purple is exceptionally rare in these parts and of it shows itself it's usually in small quantity from someone's personal sack. Personally I prefer my chocolope and chernobyl. I don't hype shit up.. jn fact I find those that talk the most have the worst... I let my produce talk for itself.... besides what one person loves.another may not...

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

He doesn't have it on there because he doesn't have any at this time. He's waitING for mel next batch to be released as he told me..

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Because I don't know for sure what it is. Is it an odd green pheno or is it an accidental mislabeling if the pack... don't want to misrepresent it and put it out there.as.something it isn't
.. don't want to me up a.name for it and not.know.anything about it.. not like I can go on leaf fly or any other strain review.and find out what its attributes.are. how can I tell people what to expect if I don't know for sure what it is... I may be an asshole.but I'm not a liar...

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

I don't want to be an asshole.about NY of it nor to any one of them this is not the intent of my post.. main purpose is to find out if buckeye being green this late in the game was normal because from what I've seen thus far is contradictory. I was hoping some one on here has had this experience with this strain and could say no don't worry it's happened to me it all comes out fine in the end or sorry dude if it isn't purple yet, it isn't going to happen. Confirmation either way. Up until I had posted this I had still nit heard back from mel. I'm not about dragging some name through the mud unless I feel it's warranted and that to me would entail ignoring my messages or trying to pass the buck or blame onto someone else. If I sold something to someone and they were unhappy with it and with reasonable reasons I'd make nit right, in fact I've done so .a couple times when I had to procure some stuff from other sources because I was between harvests, and certain strains were not well recieved. They knew it wasn't mine and I had to go to other source just to get them something buy they didnt like it so I replaced it for them, not saying I'd do that every single time but they had legitimate complaints and not like the went through almost all of it before they told me, they had used a reasonable amount. And knew quickly it wasn't what they liked... i didn't have to do it but I did and because of that I have loyalty. Keeping my people happy is priority one to me..but again I reiterate within reason... you can't wait until halfway through to figure out you don't like it, that's rediculous.

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Agreed :) a wise man once told the squeaky wheel always gets greased first just don't get cheeky or they will probably tell u to fuck off lol
I really can't put too much of this on mel, I didn't buy them direct from her, I got them from a seed bank, my only recourse with mel was to ask her for more information on the strain and the behaviors of its phenos ie what's normal and what's not normal. I can't really demand too much of her even though she's the breeder. So I guess that's where my conundrum is because the seed bank says he doesn't have any employees and doesn't handle the seeds, they're shipped out in the packs that he receives them in. So where's my recourse? Sour patch seeds that I actually paid for them but is only the middle man or melveneers the breeder but but she wasn't the one I purchased them from.. I'm not demanding anything. I certainly asking for a little consideration in the matter perhapse replacement seeds that we know for sure we're not mislabeled I mean at the end of the day what's 10 seeds going to hurt them? If anything,it stands to benefit them by showing they stand by their product and care about their customers satisfaction. This would only strenthen my confidence in who Im buying from and Make a.concise ant returning customer out of me each time I wanted a new strain to add to my grow. And as I stated earlier I have recieved a call from sour patch and had quite a lengthy conversation. I found him ro be quite genuine and informative on a variety of things we discussed. The call was great certainly helps clarify the time of a message that is often misconstrued when in texts. So we will see how things shake out

Latest posts

Top Bottom