Buckeye Purple Not Turning Purple

• Thread starter Bassmonkey71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks. I was aware that she is a she.actually her name is melissa. I'm not normally impatient but I have seen a few posts on her instagram page since I've messaged her. Seeing as it's her pheno I was hopi g she would be able to shed a little light on what to expect when to expect it and what's also not. Normal or to be expected. But thank you for the reply and your kind attempt at pacifying me... nothing worse than being 5 weeks into a bloom cycle and finding out its not what you had anticipated it to be

That's what I'm saying... gonna look like an ass now. Already had the word out that buckeye purple was my next run.. that's going to create a few issues.. om possed. Wasted time nutrients energy and money. Can't do anything with it if it doesn't turn purole. Will have to cut it down and toss it... I'm not going to pass it off as buckeye purple or buckeye anything.. not ricskin my reputation with some screwed up unknown strain... kinda getting the feeling I'm getting the ru n around so if nothing is done by either party to rectify this and make it right, I will put them both on blast in every forum I cam find until no one considers doing transactions with either of them....
So your more interested in it turning purple than having good weed?its like your saying "I don't care how it turns out-crap or good-as long as it's purple?and your gonna try ruin reputations coz your plants didn't turn purple?
U sir are crazy and u made yourself sound like a noob by moaning about shit not turning purple etc.even IF u did get the wrong beans ,suck it up man.u still have plants a few weeks from harvest.i guarantee the people will still b happy with wat u have wether its purp or not.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

That's a lot of words...
Sorry couldn't read all your diatribe, but it sounds like you take yourself way too seriously . Mellow out dude, if it's good bud , you can sell it.... And it sounds like that is all you really care about. Maybe you should get into used cars ...

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I really can't put too much of this on mel, I didn't buy them direct from her, I got them from a seed bank, my only recourse with mel was to ask her for more information on the strain and the behaviors of its phenos ie what's normal and what's not normal. I can't really demand too much of her even though she's the breeder. So I guess that's where my conundrum is because the seed bank says he doesn't have any employees and doesn't handle the seeds, they're shipped out in the packs that he receives them in. So where's my recourse? Sour patch seeds that I actually paid for them but is only the middle man or melveneers the breeder but but she wasn't the one I purchased them from.. I'm not demanding anything. I certainly asking for a little consideration in the matter perhapse replacement seeds that we know for sure we're not mislabeled I mean at the end of the day what's 10 seeds going to hurt them? If anything,it stands to benefit them by showing they stand by their product and care about their customers satisfaction. This would only strenthen my confidence in who Im buying from and Make a.concise ant returning customer out of me each time I wanted a new strain to add to my grow. And as I stated earlier I have recieved a call from sour patch and had quite a lengthy conversation. I found him ro be quite genuine and informative on a variety of things we discussed. The call was great certainly helps clarify the time of a message that is often misconstrued when in texts. So we will see how things shake out
Ahh right u want free seeds.gotcha now

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
You openly admit that purple strains are weaker and more of a novelty, why would you provide weak medicine to your so called patients? Is it that your patients arent satisfied with your green meds?

M

MamaBear

Sounds like it's time to make lemonade. I wouldn't chop-n-toss them. Just tell your peeps it's "Mystery Weed" and sell at a lower price. You're not lying to them if you tell them up front - shit happens. And if you've got loyal, happy patients, they will know whatever it is, it's gonna be good cuz you grew it! Finish them and get at least some compensation and lesson learned. Give everyone a free sample before they buy so they can see if they like it. There will most likely be a few that think it's bomb and will be happy to take if off your hands for a discounted price. Problem solved and on to the next grow.

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Ahh right u want free seeds.gotcha now
No I didn't want seeds because they were free, I just wanted what I had ordered... if I were able to send back the ones I had gotten I wouldve.but obviously I cant. Maybe explain g it from a different point of view will help you understand my perspective... to me it was like ordering girlscout cookies and getting bubblegum.... I was simply a ski g for the buckeye seeds I had ordered.. nevertheless. Mel was kind enough to reply to me and let me know that in fact 8 out of 10 phenos should not have gone green.. and sour patch was even better to go ahead and reissue me some seeds...in fact he personally. Allen me and was on the phone with me for almost 2 hours...

mancdank

mancdank

No I didn't want seeds because they were free, I just wanted what I had ordered... if I were able to send back the ones I had gotten I wouldve.but obviously I cant. Maybe explain g it from a different point of view will help you understand my perspective... to me it was like ordering girlscout cookies and getting bubblegum.... I was simply a ski g for the buckeye seeds I had ordered.. nevertheless. Mel was kind enough to reply to me and let me know that in fact 8 out of 10 phenos should not have gone green.. and sour patch was even better to go ahead and reissue me some seeds...in fact he personally. Allen me and was on the phone with me for almost 2 hours...
10 phenos wtf lol

guymandude

guymandude

I've already dropped my temps to 62 degrees with lights out.. it seems every post I cone across everyone is saying within 3 weeks purples come out... I'm hoping it's a late bloomer because it looks to be a beautiful strain and no one in my neck of the woods has it

maybe you just got the one or two phenotypes that don't turn purple. It happens

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Jay actually wasted 2hrs of his life with you. I know his favourite breeder doesnt really have purple strains.

Anyhow why would not you call it "BP" When thats its name, YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS / Patients Have to be average to think Purple weed is something or you NEED IT AS A Gimmick to sell. Fire is Fire.
Screenshot 20161015 124401

Oh My God the weed is purple it is so much better. Thats from my ig, anyhow was it better because it was purple NO.

You should throw away that weed. Post some pictures of what you normally grow man.

mancdank

mancdank

Jay actually wasted 2hrs of his life with you. I know his favourite breeder doesnt really have purple strains.

Anyhow why would you call it "BP" When thats its name, YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS / Patients Have to be average to think Purple weed is something or you NEED IT AS A Gimmick to sell. Fire is Fire.
View attachment 640339
Oh My God the weed is purple it is so much better. Thats from my ig, anyhow was it better because it was purple NO.

You should throw away that weed. Post some pictures of what you normally grow man.
Holy shit that is purple :shockedninja:

CaliRay

CaliRay

Lower your temps about 10 or 15 degrees the last few weeks of flower and it should purple up
With buckeye purple there is no need to lower the temps. It's genetics with the strain. If it is the real deal it will show colors on its own.

Top Bottom