Buckeye Purple Not Turning Purple

• Thread starter Bassmonkey71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Holy shit that is purple :shockedninja:
I don't think there's anything special about purole weed.frankly the BP is rather plain and tasteless. Some reason or another people lose their shit simply because it's purple.. personally I happen to prefer my chocolope and chernobyl strains alot better. But at the end of the day it's about giving people what they want. Personally I'm not the grower that thinks I'm the only one. In the market and certainly am not arrogant enough as many other are to day you get what i grow or you get nothing... way too many people out there willing to give them what they want... what I would loved to have done would have have been to cross the BP with my gsc that would have been something.

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

Jay actually wasted 2hrs of his life with you. I know his favourite breeder doesnt really have purple strains.

Anyhow why would not you call it "BP" When thats its name, YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS / Patients Have to be average to think Purple weed is something or you NEED IT AS A Gimmick to sell. Fire is Fire.
View attachment 640339
Oh My God the weed is purple it is so much better. Thats from my ig, anyhow was it better because it was purple NO.

You should throw away that weed. Post some pictures of what you normally grow man.

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

That is a beautiful plant.. mine didn't even come close to that... the reason I didn't call it BP is because there was concern that there was a mixup in the labeling of the seeds and that it in fact wasn't bp. There was zero purple in the finished products.. not even pastel.. so if I didn't know for sure that it was BP I won't call it that.. it's nothing more than integrity.. hard thing to come across in this industry I know.. everyone's looking out for themselves only. I certainly didn't feel entitled to anything as some other ass asserted, I simply felt that with the question of them being labeled improperly and with none of the plants showing any signs of it being BP, it would be nice to be sent a batch that knew they were bo without question. If that batch had done the same well then it would be on me and I'd chalk it up to luck of the draw..and to your point of throwing away the strain, I did.. tossed all the clones and seedlings and used what I had produced to make rso ointment and edibles..

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

maybe you just got the one or two phenotypes that don't turn purple. It happens
I would be inclined to agree with you however it wasn't 1 or 2 it was 8 out of 10 one popped male and the other I didn't keep long enough to flower after 8 popped green I wouldn't. Say a word if 2 of them popped green that's still acceptable loss. Either way it's neither here nor there now. Situation has been rectified. I was well aware that the strain should turn green automatically, but it was suggested that lowering temps that force other strains to go purple might wake up the purple genome in them. It wasn't likely but i was certainly willing to do what I could to get it to turn purple (within reason) to make sure It definately wasn't going to go purple.

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

What are you two 12? Are you just normally immature jackasses

Bassmonkey71

Bassmonkey71

You got purple plants too? bfd your still a tool serious or not

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Well, this whole thread started because you were crying your seeds from a sketchy seed company didn't turn purple, so yeah ... it is a big deal

CaliRay

CaliRay

You got purple plants too? bfd your still a tool serious or not
Can you post any pictures of the plants. Also, with buckeye purple there is no need to have to lower temps inorder to get colors. Because of its genetics it will naturally start to show color as early as a few days or weeks into flowering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom