Bud Rot Kill Seeds?

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatoneguy43

My white widow was pollinated almost 4 weeks ago and is showing bud rot on several pollinated sites, will the bud rot kill her or can I let her keep going, I’m only 4 weeks from harvest and would hate to have to cut her down mid way through seed production. She was very healthy and happy up until recently

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

most likely the wet mushy rot will make any seeds enclosed in rot pop\germ then most likely they too will rot.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

in my experience seeded buds are less likely to rot as its full of seeds.it can happen of course but in my experience its less likely.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If you’re more worried about the seeds than bud why don’t you spray them with something to control the problem? I wouldn’t smoke it once you do but the seeds should be fine unless it’s a really harmful chemical. Just use something organic and toss the bud once the seeds are collected. Just my .02.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

If you’re more worried about the seeds than bud why don’t you spray them with something to control the problem? I wouldn’t smoke it once you do but the seeds should be fine unless it’s a really harmful chemical. Just use something organic and toss the bud once the seeds are collected. Just my .02.
i doubt if he would have been able to smoke the rot anyway so that's a good idea.i just dunno how its done.if i get rot i don't try and fix it with stuff i just try to lower my humidity and cut away the rot.i hate bud rot.obviously.theres nothing worse than wen you have a big crackin cola that looks minted at first then you realise its all fuckin mush on the inside like a rotten banana.i hate that shit.

Top Bottom