Buds Look Sad At End Of Week6. Need Help Diagnosing What's Wrong.

• Thread starter Mr.D0p3sauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Awesome ill watch. I've been lucky with pests but i worry about it often. Maybe I've been smoking too much but i meant it looks like a kill room lol.

Lmfao. Yeah I know. I Went a little to HARD with the gear. Lol.. but some of the stuff i been reading about sounds pretty scary if you inhale or get 2 much on your skin. Better safe then hospitalized... lol.....

I was thinking the same thing tho when I saw myself in the mirror.... I looked like a scene from Dexter....

xenon730

xenon730

Lmfao. Yeah I know. I Went a little to HARD with the gear. Lol.. but some of the stuf i been reading aounds pretty scary if you inhale or gwt 2much on yo skin. I was thinking the same thing tho when I saw myself in the mirror.... I looked like a scene from Dexter....
Yeah lol. Yo definitely understand I'm not making fun. You should do whatever you feel is necessary to stay safe and maybe even more than that. Anyone not about safety is a joker in this industry. It's actually one of the ways i judge a nursery owner. You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat their cannabis for other people's consumption and there are countless, straight up heartless people out there all over.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Yeah, i feel yah bro.... quality comes first before anything in my book. I set my standards high. Every1 expects quality, so make sure they get a clean and potent and tasty flower. If I have to wipe out a generation/ batch and lose money just to be sure these broads or russets are gone then I will do that. I rather hit a speed bump then run into a wall with these broad/russet mites. My veg was suppose to go flower right now. And those big mothers were suppose to be cut for clones. But now I got to quarantine that room and treat for 3 weeks then clone..

I think by the time they root. And spend another 3-4 weeks to veg with predators deployed. And 2 more months 2 flower.... The deadly 3 should hopefully be out of there system by then and wipe out these mites for good. Only time will tell I guess.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Heat treatments are excellent. 120 degress for 1 hour will kill them all. You must make sure plants are well watered before hand.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Yeah the heat treat I plan will be in a
Heat treatments are excellent. 120 degress for 1 hour will kill them all. You must make sure plants are well watered before hand.
empty old flower room. I'm ripping out my panda film liner floor and walls and replacing with new. No plants will be in there. The heat treat is if there is any stragglers crawling around or eggs I missed. So baking them at 120+ for 3 days over kill? Just for several hours should be OK? 4-6 hours?

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Im just gonna turn on all 8k of lights and have deheuy running with an extra heater just to really cook em. I will leave it on for 4-6 hours. You think that will do it in sterilizing the room? Or should I drop a fogger too?...

When I attempt to kill any pest.... I overkill it.....lol... they brought war when they destroyed my last crop....

R

rascali

Yeah I don't plan on flowering my veg right now. I plan to rotate floramite, forbid, and abamectin every 3 days then switch for 3 weeks.

This is my exact plan tomorrow. Start with.......... Is there anything special I can give it right now to make the white hairs start going again?...

OMG, I wish I had the three days it would take to type out all the reasons why this is wrong, bad, and a waste of time but I'm getting old and life is short. Stop what you're doing and start again when you have some idea about what da fuck, cause you just don't have a clue.

And what the fuck with the peanut gallery going along with this shit? Never tell these people about chemicals, it's just guaranteeing some innocent soul is going to be poisoned.... It's getting to the point where I can't wait for Monsanto to start growing weed so I can buy un-tainted pot!

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Dude did you read the whole post? It clearly says 3 weeks of treatment to save the genetics. Then Make clones that will have most of them wiped out. Then I clearly say. I will be scraping the mothers I made the cuts from. Then I say the new clones will get a full veg 3+ more weeks with predators to wipe out the straggler. From there it's predators only. Most of those sprays leave the system with in 40-60 days. That shit will be long gone out of the system. Try reading the whole thing first bro... I also cleary say that it's fucked up so sell shit and not let people know you sprayed it with poison. I also say you should test it.. I don't know what you're getting at bro..... but Try reading a little more. Go back a few pages.... i dont want any beef. I just want to kill these guys, save the genetics i have, and veg them long enough for the deadly3 to leave the system. I wouldn't give it to any1 if I wouldn't be willing to smoke it.
OMG, I wish I had the three days it would take to type out all the reasons why this is wrong, bad, and a waste of time but I'm getting old and life is short. Stop what you're doing and start again when you have some idea about what da fuck, cause you just don't have a clue.

And what the fuck with the peanut gallery going along with this shit? Never tell these people about chemicals, it's just guaranteeing some innocent soul is going to be poisoned.... It's getting to the point where I can't wait for Monsanto to start growing weed so I can buy un-tainted pot!

Last edited:
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Dude, if you have battled russet or broad mites, please enlighten us how you will win the war with them with out losing the genetics.... like I said. No beef intended. I'm just trying to figure out a way to save these gentics. I'm not going to chop it down and start over and lose these genetics that took me years to breed.

If you been following this thread and reading along. You will see that I am clearly against using any of the deadly 3 in Flower. I also state that my plan of action is only for veg use only. And it requires me killing off all my mom's that been bombarded with the deadly3 just to get rid of the mites..... the new clone can vegged out long as any1 needs to get it out of the system....

If you have some way to 100% eradicate these broad or russet. Please help evry1 out and chime in with your experience... I think we would all appreciate it. Thanks in advance if you got something else for us to try....

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

From what I'm gathering all over on multiple forums and every where online. There is only 2 options..... chop it all down bleach every thing and start over. Or this....Go full out with the deadly3 on mom's. Make clones veg em out for as long as it take to leave the system. 3-4 weeks. Hell you go 8 weeks if you want. And when the clones are vegging only option here is just organics and predators to make sure they are wiped out.

Dewd

Dewd

Do you have any useful advise?

Why would you need to wait for Monsanto to start growing so you can buy un-tainted pot?
You must not be growing any un-tainted pot.

xenon730

xenon730

His pov is certainly fair, maybe just not delivered the best. Those can be harsh chemicals and thats why most pushed to chop. Is there any reason though that you dont think you'll be able to get equivalent genetics or better? More to you monster. Im just in the thick of, what i think is heavy for a single person, pheno hunting and i removed all my old standards from anything personal. I have to have popular stuff for certain clients but i replaced them all out of the stuff i produce for myself. A lot of csi:humboldt, bodhi, and actually a lot of great plants out of nirvana. All from seed.

Dewd

Dewd

His pov is certainly fair, maybe just not delivered the best. Those can be harsh chemicals and thats why most pushed to chop. Is there any reason though that you dont think you'll be able to get equivalent genetics or better? More to you monster. Im just in the thick of, what i think is heavy for a single person, pheno hunting and i removed all my old standards from anything personal. I have to have popular stuff for certain clients but i replaced them all out of the stuff i produce for myself. A lot of csi:humboldt, bodhi, and actually a lot of great plants out of nirvana. All from seed.
You are absolutely right...those are some harsh chemicals! So far they are what come most recommended.
As far as his delivery... yiu are also right. It was not delivered the best. Name calling is unnecessary.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I must agree here with evry1 tho. Evry1 has there own style and pov. If I could go all organic to wipe them out i would. I have dealt with a variety of pest thru all my years, root aphids, fungus gnats, thrips, and the Borg spider mites. I would right now much be happier knowing I have any 1 of those over these broad or russet mite. All of the other pest i can deal with using only organics like azamax, neem oil, and predators like lady bugs. Yeah they actually work.

But when it comes to these guys.... they are on a whole other level of threat. How much damage these guys can do in a season and really how hard they are to wipe out. If I have an organic option that will kill them 100% I would love to hear it.... till then, I don't like going this route but I want them dead.... so the deadly3 it is...

Last edited:
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Alot of my strains were made by me. Then pheno hunting to find my favorites out of hundreds of beans to sort thru. And then crossing those to other exclusive strains by me... all in all. It was alot of R&D and time... I have a personal connection knowing i created it and it being 1 of a kind. In a way it kinda feels like it's your kid....

some of the other strains required alot of travel to get too..... example. Some of my og cuts.... I had to go all the way to LA california And drive it back to washington... only way to confirm I had an authentic og. Girl scout cookie from SanFransico yeah drove there too... I had to jump thru way to many hoops to go out of my way to get the real gorilla glue4.
Those are just the Mainstream strains evry1 likes.

I do hord alot of beans tho... but it's the pheno hunting and picking the best gentics and cross breeding that with other strains... just the time and many generations and generations of cross breeding and R&D. I'm too attached to all my strains......

Truth be told tho... If I really had to start over I guess I could.... it would set me back years tho.... this pic is just some of the strains I have. There is alot more...
20170327 142420

Top Bottom