Buds Look Sad At End Of Week6. Need Help Diagnosing What's Wrong.

• Thread starter Mr.D0p3sauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Alot of my strains were made by me. Then pheno hunting to find my favorites out of hundreds of beans to sort thru. And then crossing those to other exclusive strains by me... all in all. It was alot of R&D and time... I have a personal connection knowing i created it and it being 1 of a kind. In a way it kinda feels like it's your kid....

some of the other strains required alot of travel to get too..... example. Some of my og cuts.... I had to go all the way to LA california And drive it back to washington... only way to confirm I had an authentic og. Girl scout cookie from SanFransico yeah drove there too... I had to jump thru way to many hoops to go out of my way to get the real gorilla glue4.
Those are just the Mainstream strains evry1 likes.

I do hord alot of beans tho... but it's the pheno hunting and picking the best gentics and cross breeding that with other strains... just the time and many generations and generations of cross breeding and R&D. I'm too attached to all my strains......

Truth be told tho... If I really had to start over I guess I could.... it would set me back years tho.... this pic is just some of the strains I have. There is alot more...
View attachment 728936

Shouldn't be so bad to rebuild now. You could cut out much of the travel because you've already bought seeds from these distributors. If you bought seeds from them and still don't trust them then you probably don't want their seeds anyway. With everything beginning to go legal on the West Coast it should be a lot easier to find the right strains. I've seen the available varieties multiply exponentially just in the last year. There is very little we can't find with a quick look at WeedMaps.

Thanks for your post on my thread. I do already have a sulfer guy, but thank you for that too.

I usually check the profile page of people who comment on my threads to see if they're legit and yours led me to this thread. It has been immensely informative. When I did a search I didn't bother with it because no mention of broad or russet in the header. Everyone says their plants/buds look bad in the infirmary.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Yeah when I finished my last season was my first time encountering them.... I always thought it was a Nute def or heat that was causing it.... later in a couple guys who had them b4 post here. From there I stepped my game up in veg. If you've read all seven pages then you will know my strategy by now. Seems like it working. 1 more week n I make clones n scrap all the moms. Hope fully it will wipe most of them. Then from there I will introduce predators at an early veg.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Works great I hope it is working. Time will tell
So how does that thing work? Do you just load with suffer? Place it somewhere elevated and run on timer? Or do you walk around with it spraying?

Top Bottom