Buds

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RollinStoned

How is the smoke of the PR? I have a friend who is offering me some PR. They look amazing. Killer buds you got bro.

darksideX

darksideX

lookin great as usual ma friend..very nice job..:yes
..can't wait to see some dried budshoz..and a report 'bout these:)
keep on dankin':clapping

BombBP

BombBP

Thanks DSX and DC:). I'll get some dry shots up tonight for you guys.

BombBP

BombBP

Box full of purp

Heres whats left of my PRs. The darker phenos have been given to a few friends. Everyone loves the color. Surprisingly the premature PR is the most potent. Now, none of them knocks your socks off but they have a nice daytime buzz and good flavor. Can't wait to grow some more:).

Bad 13728
Bad 13732
Bad 13733
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks great bro. the bag appeal on that one huh?

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great man... I've got a huge female PurpKush/PurpRhino just put to flower so I'll keep you posted...

I stilll say bro you gotta grow out those StarDawgIX seeds soon as you get a chance... Mine are half way done and the smellest things in the room and gonna yield huge.. Much props to JJ for these beans...

U

uefear

Some purdy lookin nugs, good job man. Hope you enjoy your own creation.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Fucking amazing all your hard wok and love shows in your ladies...Much respect for all you do..:smiley_joint:

F

FidelC

Great thread Bomb, took me like an hour and a half to get through the whole thing. Anyway, awsome pics, and some sweet crosses. Inspirational shit for sure.:clapping

D

de cane

I love the colours you have in your boxes!
Really good job and nice thread!

Keep up the awesome work bra!

BombBP

BombBP

The OG Raskal Show

First up, pics 1-6, we have The White Fire. She's being grown in a 5 gallon hempy hybrid. I almost killed her in veg...through her into the flower room and she took off:).

Next up, pics 7-9, we have White Bubba. I have 2 phenos. One is super frosty the other is super duper frosty:D.

Last but not least, the last pic, is The Fire Ghani. In love with her lemon diesel funk.

All of these seem like solid fems. None have hermied or even showed a nanner through my power outage ordeal. I'm having fun with OGRs fems.

Bad 13742
Bad 13743
Bad 13745
Bad 13746
Bad 13747
Bad 13748
Bad 13766
Bad 13768
Bad 13769
Bad 13784
Top Bottom