Budtech.co

• Thread starter Ganbukjah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganbukjah

Ganbukjah

Looks like they only have one unit. Basically the same thing as the timber Vero29 kit with 2 cobs. 3000K. For just shy of $350

As Above.. im in europe so for someone like me.. to buy from the states it will cost around 150-200 us$ just for shipping and thats without customs and other payments.. thats why i been looking thru local dealers and this one sounds the best.. and i know @sixstring your the man when it comes to Led fixtures.. so if its sounds good then im in.. hopefully someone in Thcfarm has bought from them before and can say some Good words about this Company or bad

sixstring

sixstring

well veros are great cobs but 350.00 for just 2 cob light is really high priced.those cobs are 25.00,heatsinks are 20.00,driver is 65.00 so theres about 160.00 in parts,they are charging too much for the frame and switch lol.its not terrible when you compare it to a 600w hid setup price wise but its also not going to grow like a 600.have you looked into cutter electronics ? also look at the quantum boards on amazon and ebay.
heres cutter,they used to do some creative stuff with shipping http://www.cutter.com.au/

Ganbukjah

Ganbukjah

well veros are great cobs but 350.00 for just 2 cob light is really high priced.those cobs are 25.00,heatsinks are 20.00,driver is 65.00 so theres about 160.00 in parts,they are charging too much for the frame and switch lol.its not terrible when you compare it to a 600w hid setup price wise but its also not going to grow like a 600.have you looked into cutter electronics ? also look at the quantum boards on amazon and ebay.
heres cutter,they used to do some creative stuff with shipping http://www.cutter.com.au/

I was about buying 3 of them so it would be 600w.. all together it would be around 1.000 $ for everything including shipping.. im triyng the cutter site but it doesnt work.. thank you for your reply @sixstring

Toaster79

Toaster79

Contact kingbrite on alibaba. They'll sort you out. Cutter is great but you'll still have to deal with customs. There's lesser possibility for that getting your stuff at kingbrite.

And $350 for a 2 cob unit is a rip off

Ganbukjah

Ganbukjah

yeah that cutter site sucks ass,but they do have decent prices.what size is your grow space ?

4x4 so i was thinking 600w is perfect.. the Main problem i got is if i buy outside europe with the new shitty rules we got that starts 1 of mars.. is that we pay customs around 50 $ and 25 % of what the cost of the things you buy.. so lets say 1.000 $ you have to pay extra 250 $ because the goverment is loosing alot of taxes because of Alibaba and wish.. so im a little stuck with this shit dilemma..

Toaster79

Toaster79

4x4 so i was thinking 600w is perfect.. the Main problem i got is if i buy outside europe with the new shitty rules we got that starts 1 of mars.. is that we pay customs around 50 $ and 25 % of what the cost of the things you buy.. so lets say 1.000 $ you have to pay extra 250 $ because the goverment is loosing alot of taxes because of Alibaba and wish.. so im a little stuck with this shit dilemma..

That law comes in play in march 2020 not 2018

Besides, up to €22 is tax free, up to €150 is customs free. So in your case youre paying both if they stick their noses in those packets. The thing about alibaba is they're gonna sen you one bill with the package where the price is gonna be $20 and the right one extra so you avoid taxes and customs. Don't think cuter is gonna do that for you

Last edited:
Ganbukjah

Ganbukjah

That law comes in play in march 2020 not 2018

Besides, up to €22 is tax free, up to €150 is customs free. So in your case youre paying both if they stick their noses in those packets. The thing about alibaba is they're gonna sen you one bill with the package where the price is gonna be $20 and the right one extra so you avoid taxes and customs. Don't think cuter is gonna do that for you

Im in Scandinavia brother it starts in a Couple of Days over here.. but i get you !! Im gonna send a email to kingbrite and look what they say.. i dont want to pay that amount of money

MW7945

MW7945

Kingbrite would make two price slips of you asked them. One you see, and one customs sees.

I've never had to pay a customs fee on imported lights though.

Ganbukjah

Ganbukjah

I looked thru timbergrow also.. and a 600 w vero29 3500 cost 849 $ plus shipping lets say 200 $ thats 1150 and customs etc. Is roughly 1300 - 1500 $.. im geting confused.. im a plug n play type of guy.. not much for engenering

Top Bottom