Bug Damage I'm Not Familiar With: Some Mutant Leaf Miner??? (indoor)

• Thread starter medcalstdnt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
medcalstdnt

medcalstdnt

Anyone know what this is? I haven't seen it before. This room is hit (ULV Fogger) with Organocide+Agsil16h weekly (so if you see white specks it's the Agsil) and had been cycled with a tank mix of Pyganic and Azamax, the prior treatment week.

I took the following pictures after two days absent from the grow, so that damage happened over that weekend because it wasn't there the day I left.

Indoor, Veg, no-CO2, under 4' 8bulb t-5. SOME, middle and top fan leaves, different strains (some old favorites, two new strains) 2 gal pots, leaves touching but damage is not on those leaves [like I can't trace a migratory path of devastation].

No signs of any pests, neither eyeballed, looped nor scoped. Though this room did previously have TSSM's {this time ain't mites}.

The pics (which are from a couple different plants) should tell the rest of the story. The last two pics which don't show through and through damage but pale areas that look like they "could" become the holes (but haven't yet 3 days later).

Bug damage im not familiar with some mutant leaf miner indoor
Bug damage im not familiar with some mutant leaf miner indoor 2
Bug damage im not familiar with some mutant leaf miner indoor 3
Bug damage im not familiar with some mutant leaf miner indoor 4
Bug damage im not familiar with some mutant leaf miner indoor 5
Bug damage im not familiar with some mutant leaf miner indoor 6
Bug damage im not familiar with some mutant leaf miner indoor 7

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Appears "to me" that mites got a good hold on ya! What's the back ground, did you buy these clones off the street or are they seed? Is it warm where you live, because sometimes nature is the only thing that can eradicate a plant from mites, and If you do go that route you need to damn near hit you're whole house with some kind of insecticidal spray. Once you get a good colony their everywhere! Carpet, curtains, you name it. You have to do something before u start bloom because if you don't you'll be smoking mites forsure, they'll get entombed in you're glands and what not.

Last edited:
Toaster79

Toaster79

That's not mite damage. Looks like those leaves were wet from touching each other then light hit them.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think it could be a deficiency of potassium or manganese. It doesn't appear to be insect to me.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I could be wrong man and I hope I am! I've been fortunate and never gotten them but I know people who have and the symptoms look similar. you need to really check underneath the leaves and shake the leaves over a piece of paper and see if any have fallen on the paper or get a scoop. mites chew at the leaves from underneath creating holes.

Top Bottom