Building Water Only Soil That Isn’t To Hot

• Thread starter DoobieBro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieBro

DoobieBro

Okay so I am interested in building a water only soil that isn’t to hot to either start clones or seeds in and finish the entire grow cycle in the same pot.

Can this be done and if so does anyone have a soil recipe for this.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Okay so I am interested in building a water only soil that isn’t to hot to either start clones or seeds in and finish the entire grow cycle in the same pot.

Man that would be difficult day from Collins or seed. Usually post transplant I’d switch to water only or super soil.
Anything with nutes packed in will burn seedlings.
Start in promix bx, then switch to a fox oven floor type post transplant through veg and light amendments into flower

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

why not try subcools recipe for bottom 4 to 5 inch and your reg soil on top,i think it depends on the strains at times,ive used ocean forest for years growing from seed,most folk say it too hot,ive never experienced it,but sub cools recipe is for the flower phase mainly,it good stuff if done right

Dunge

Dunge

I have been using a mashup water only supersoil for over five years (see signature link).
For seedlings and clones I dilute the formula to 1/3ed strength with ProMix.
Otherwise they get burnt.

Top Bottom