Bullfighter

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Just threw down some Bullfighter from Exgens camp. Afghani Bullrider x Starfighter F2 TA

Will post up when there is something to see. :D
I came from a bean shop down south then took a bit of an army break then came back to horrible amounts of fem beans and jenners.... do you have a certain maybe 2-3 bean guys you would recommend? . I get asked a lot and dont really have a good couple to offer to people. ... just affordable/easy/reliable shipping kinda places...nothing crazy

thanks in advance.

Oh ya and can you tell me about the bit coin at all.... if i buy one bit coin can 1 bit be broken up or do i have to buy 460 dollars worth of beans?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I came from a bean shop down south then took a bit of an army break then came back to horrible amounts of fem beans and jenners.... do you have a certain maybe 2-3 bean guys you would recommend? . I get asked a lot and dont really have a good couple to offer to people. ... just affordable/easy/reliable shipping kinda places...nothing crazy

thanks in advance.

Oh ya and can you tell me about the bit coin at all.... if i buy one bit coin can 1 bit be broken up or do i have to buy 460 dollars worth of beans?
I dont use or understand the Bitcoin rage. Seems a bit shady to me as is anything in cyber space digital form. But thats just my opinion. I know its growing in popularity but again I dont use them.

My favorite shops are Bodhi, Exotic Genetics, BOG, and CSI/Humboldt

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Throwing up an update. These beans broke thru the dirt on 1/11. Was talking to my son last night and he wanted to know what sort of growth he can expect from T5 veggers so here it is. The bulbs are argrosun 5400K HO T-5's. These are vegging under 6 tubes at 324 watts. The light is hung just 4 in from the canopy.

Pics will show the 4 that sprouted with 1 top shot down and then 2 side views to put in to relation for my boy to get an idea of what to expect with T-5's. I switched from MH to T-5's to keep my grow budget manageable as I live in the desert and the cooling costs in the summer are thru the roof.

soil is a mix of my own compost with perlite and par boiled rice hulls for aeration. Nutes are from the full line of Earth Juice. Son when using EJ it helps to bubble your feed overnight to help with Ph stabilization as the EJ line is acidic and bubbling 24hrs helps. Of course make sure you check your Ph again before actual feeding and adjust as required. I find that by bubbling the nutes it lowers the amount of Ph Up I have to use to get back to 6.5/6.6 which is where I run my nutes in organic soil.

These starts began life in 1 gallon pots. Just up potted earlier this week in to 5 gall pots to keep from getting root bound while they get force sexed.My plan is to sex them starting next week then when they are ID'ed they will go into their final shoes of 30 gall pots to finish what I hope will be a 3 month veg. You might ask why such a long veg and to put it simply I want to give them enough to revert back to veg stage and finish up the 3 month veg with a full recovery before put to flower. plus with 10 clg height and loo
DSCN1249
DSCN1250
DSCN1251
DSCN1252
DSCN1253
DSCN1254
DSCN1255
DSCN1256
DSCN1257
DSCN1259
king at having a couple of trees.
DSCN1248

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Throwing up an update. These beans broke thru the dirt on 1/11. Was talking to my son last night and he wanted to know what sort of growth he can expect from T5 veggers so here it is. The bulbs are argrosun 5400K HO T-5's. These are vegging under 6 tubes at 324 watts. The light is hung just 4 in from the canopy.

Pics will show the 4 that sprouted with 1 top shot down and then 2 side views to put in to relation for my boy to get an idea of what to expect with T-5's. I switched from MH to T-5's to keep my grow budget manageable as I live in the desert and the cooling costs in the summer are thru the roof.

soil is a mix of my own compost with perlite and par boiled rice hulls for aeration. Nutes are from the full line of Earth Juice. Son when using EJ it helps to bubble your feed overnight to help with Ph stabilization as the EJ line is acidic and bubbling 24hrs helps. Of course make sure you check your Ph again before actual feeding and adjust as required. I find that by bubbling the nutes it lowers the amount of Ph Up I have to use to get back to 6.5/6.6 which is where I run my nutes in organic soil.

These starts began life in 1 gallon pots. Just up potted earlier this week in to 5 gall pots to keep from getting root bound while they get force sexed.My plan is to sex them starting next week then when they are ID'ed they will go into their final shoes of 30 gall pots to finish what I hope will be a 3 month veg. You might ask why such a long veg and to put it simply I want to give them enough to revert back to veg stage and finish up the 3 month veg with a full recovery before put to flower. plus with 10 clg height and looView attachment 572709 View attachment 572710 View attachment 572711 View attachment 572712 View attachment 572713 View attachment 572714 View attachment 572715 View attachment 572716 View attachment 572717 View attachment 572718 king at having a couple of trees.View attachment 572708

Nice! I am at 10 days from dirt and they are starting to pick up. When they hit the 30 day mark I'll do a side by side with your pic for personal comparison.

20160213 121051
20160213 121100

I just need to take into consideration that my random bagseed mat not grow as vigorously as your strain there.

As well as my 2 ft t5 8 bulb fixture is rated for 195 watts.
Draws 163 watts at the wall with 8 bulbs lit.

This will ge me a good idea if things are going well as I progress.

Thx for this jumpincactus

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No problem dude. Hope all is well with those wisdom teeth extractions.

Ya what your seeing is like you said I'm hitting mine with more wattage and being these cuts are a hybrid there is some (hybrid vigor) to take into account. Which since you have random bagseed theres no telling what you got. But keep in mind, many a gem have been found in bagseed!!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Are those radish in the back?

Yes the black pots are radishes.
I planted 2 seeds per pot.
With the package claiming 25 days from sprout to harvest. I have approx 2 weeks left until harvest.

I picked them for their rapid growth so I could see an immediate result to this new hobby.

I'm still looking into other veggies as well.
My next endeavor may be some lettuce.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
time for an update. Decided to go with LST with the Bullfighters. I got these bitches splayed and spread like a Louisiana hooker at Madi Gras...... :p All the under growth has been shaved and I will let them finish vegging for 3-4 more weeks under MH and then flip em. I am going for a minimum of 3 months veg time

Out of 4 popped I have 2 confirmed females and 2 males. Not bad a perfect 50/50 ratio.......... I have some side shots and then some from the top down to give a sense of how spread the mains are and how many additional budsites I got by exposing the lower budsites that typically would end up larf or popcorn buds.

DSCN1364
DSCN1357
DSCN1358
DSCN1359
DSCN1360
DSCN1361
DSCN1361
DSCN1362
DSCN1363

Moto

Moto

time for an update. Decided to go with LST with the Bullfighters. I got these bitches splayed and spread like a Louisiana hooker at Madi Gras...... :p All the under growth has been shaved and I will let them finish vegging for 3-4 more weeks under MH and then flip em. I am going for a minimum of 3 months veg time

Out of 4 popped I have 2 confirmed females and 2 males. Not bad a perfect 50/50 ratio.......... I have some side shots and then some from the top down to give a sense of how spread the mains are and how many additional budsites I got by exposing the lower budsites that typically would end up larf or popcorn buds.

View attachment 585683 View attachment 585684 View attachment 585685 View attachment 585686 View attachment 585687 View attachment 585688 View attachment 585688 View attachment 585689 View attachment 585690

Plants looking on point.. nice job :D Love me some exotic genetix :D

Moto

Moto

Ya me too bro............ ExGen stock will always hold a place in my heart. My boy @rmoltis hooked me up with Ex years ago. Sure do miss the PNW........

I currently have in packs

Kimbo Kush
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Pink 2.0
Cherry Cream Pie
Cookies and Cream
Dark Side of the Moon

Maybe one or two more.. What can I say I love his stuff and some are hard to find :D

mancdank

mancdank

I currently have in packs

Kimbo Kush
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Pink 2.0
Cherry Cream Pie
Cookies and Cream
Dark Side of the Moon

Maybe one or two more.. What can I say I love his stuff and some are hard to find :D
No good in the packs bro get them baby's popped lol I would love to find some kimbo or the pink I've got a few of ex strains going at the moment the choc covered strawberries I popped 6 beans all are fem and I'm seing so far 2 pheno 1 that wants to grow up and 1 that wants to grow out both pheno are impressive so far :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No good in the packs bro get them baby's popped lol I would love to find some kimbo or the pink I've got a few of ex strains going at the moment the choc covered strawberries I popped 6 beans all are fem and I'm seing so far 2 pheno 1 that wants to grow up and 1 that wants to grow out both pheno are impressive so far :)
you cannot go wrong with those CCSB......... oh my very tasty, least the phenos I tried........ :D:smoking::fire:

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Everything is looking great. Really looking forward to seeing these finished.

I'm running some original Kimbo Kush now , and a collaborative strain out of the exotic camp called "Family Secret ".

Best of luck.
Peace

Top Bottom