Bullfighter

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Well Beast mode has arrived. these pics are after flipped to flower at 19 days in. These BF's are going friggn nutz and that is a good thang. Will run them to 70 days per @thunderfudge 's advice. He has tangled with the Bullfighter a time or 2 :cool::smoking::fire::ninja:

Hey lets try a little game. There are 2 gurlz. Lets see if anyone here can from looking at the pics and as the grow goes on I will gift some beans to the Farmer that comes the closest to dry yield weight on these galz.

I will contunue to post updated pics to aid in the guesstimates. At 2 weeks from chop I will stop posting pics and then call for you all to enter your estimate via PM. This will be an honor thing and I wont be anything but honest with the final dry weight #'s. Lets see who can get close or who can nail it dead on. I know it will be tough from pics but lets give it a go. I threw a few close ups so you can see how tightly the nodes are stacking. Tight azz farmer growing tight azz gear from the Exgen camp.

View attachment 607287 View attachment 607288 View attachment 607289 View attachment 607290 View attachment 607291 View attachment 607292 View attachment 607293 View attachment 607294
Lol games like this I like :) what size tubs are they bro :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Well Beast mode has arrived. these pics are after flipped to flower at 19 days in. These BF's are going friggn nutz and that is a good thang. Will run them to 70 days per @thunderfudge 's advice. He has tangled with the Bullfighter a time or 2 :cool::smoking::fire::ninja:

Hey lets try a little game. There are 2 gurlz. Lets see if anyone here can from looking at the pics and as the grow goes on I will gift some beans to the Farmer that comes the closest to dry yield weight on these galz.

I will contunue to post updated pics to aid in the guesstimates. At 2 weeks from chop I will stop posting pics and then call for you all to enter your estimate via PM. This will be an honor thing and I wont be anything but honest with the final dry weight #'s. Lets see who can get close or who can nail it dead on. I know it will be tough from pics but lets give it a go. I threw a few close ups so you can see how tightly the nodes are stacking. Tight azz farmer growing tight azz gear from the Exgen camp.

View attachment 607287 View attachment 607288 View attachment 607289 View attachment 607290 View attachment 607291 View attachment 607292 View attachment 607293 View attachment 607294
Those are on Beast mode JC.still to break my exotics cherry.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
About time you grew some bushes.
Looking nice.
Hey now dont make me come over there Mr. M @rmoltis :) Dont make an old Bull come over there to kick your arse :p LOL I love you man. Have you guyz decided yet on the final details of your cruise? Tell the little Mrs. we said hi and love you both. Thanks all for stopping in.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol games like this I like :) what size tubs are they bro :)
25 gall tubs vegged for 14 weeks Flower time round 70 dayz give er take.

I will post a final shot of both right before chop to allow some more educated guesses on final weights.

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

Soil was homemade ROLS
Have u used the herc pots that thunder mentioned or have u any experience with these I'm currently using air pots which run on a similar principle and the results are real good just watch them for drinking imo a dripper is essential. I'm guna throw a number in there anyway :) I'm reckoning off the wattage your giving and the area with structure of plant there guna be 2lb plants so 4lb total maybe 5 with a little good karma :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Have u used the herc pots that thunder mentioned or have u any experience with these I'm currently using air pots which run on a similar principle and the results are real good just watch them for drinking imo a dripper is essential. I'm guna throw a number in there anyway :) I'm reckoning off the wattage your giving and the area with structure of plant there guna be 2lb plants so 4lb total maybe 5 with a little good karma :)
I like how you think @mancdank :cool: Duly noted on your guestimate....... I will be giving those Hercules pots @thunderfudge uses next run will be throwing down some Green Ribbon BX and some Lime Skunk along with those beans a bro gifted me purported to be RKS

mancdank

mancdank

I like how you think @mancdank :cool: Duly noted on your guestimate....... I will be giving those Hercules pots @thunderfudge uses next run will be throwing down some Green Ribbon BX and some Lime Skunk along with those beans a bro gifted me purported to be RKS
U won't be disappointed with those bro the finish u get in them is amazing u can down size the pot too with still no root restrictions I've got a few pics some where when I re potted from 3ltr to 10 ltr and for the size of plant I was truly amazed no root circling at all and it was working exactly how they said it would which is rare in this game tbh I could have left it a whole lot longer before any root bound issues would have occurred. Only real issue I've found with them is the soil needs to keep moist or u will get lots of run off and not much saturation so takes a while giving them a drink or Un even saturation

mancdank

mancdank

Also I think someone on the uk thread mentioned they have the rks or have access too it :) might be worth your time popping in :)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey now dont make me come over there Mr. M @rmoltis :) Dont make an old Bull come over there to kick your arse :p LOL I love you man. Have you guyz decided yet on the final details of your cruise? Tell the little Mrs. we said hi and love you both. Thanks all for stopping in.

What kind of family would I be if I didn't talk shit once in a while? Let's be honest I was a nice shy person who didn't even swear before you recruited me into construction at 19.

Now being exposed to all the characters on the jobsites for 11 years.
I've turned into a shit talking machine that picked up swearing.

You could say you created this monster ;).

After much consideration on our anniversary cruise. We decided not to go. Instead we may plan a weekend road trip.

The main reason was that this is the busiest part of my working season here in this state. The weather has been in the 85-95° range the past month or so. Boss is running us ragged and plans to do so for a while longer because he has a large workload and one of his employees left for a maintenance painting job. Leaving the few of us to cover her ass.

My boss is a good hearted person who takes care of us. So much so that I feel bad taking a week off of personal time when he is already down on labor with a huge workload.

So I have decided to keep raking in the dough while the gettin's good. I've already put away %87 of my after tax money from the past 13 weeks of work. Sitting on around $8k in savings of legal tax payed dollars.

If it keeps up like this. I'll be excited to see the total at the end of the year.

We have kids planned in the next year or 2 maybe 3. Along with saving up for a house. So the more I can put away while I'm kidless, the better.

Being that I'm not leaving for a long period of time on our anniversary trip... I can start my next round of ladies.

Looks like I'll be starting some more bagseed.
While I wait on some new genetics in the mail :cool:. Probably will get started today.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I do seem to have the Frankenstein touch. Oh no I've created a monster. Cussing like a drunken sailor. LOL..... You are on a good path. Keep on trucking!!!! .......... With that said based on your 1st documented grow you will become a very accomplished farmer. You have the mindset for it. Attention to details!!!

I love you man.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Figured it was time to update the thread. Today is day 34 of a 70 day flower cycle, give er take.
So with no further ado.

DSCN1434
DSCN1427
DSCN1428
DSCN1429
DSCN1430
DSCN1433

Last pic, they are starting to frost up nicely.

Frosting up

Top Bottom