Bullfighter

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
It won't be long now for me getting the prize for getting the weights right :shockedninja:
LOL I hope you are correct my friend should be real close from what I am seeing 5 more weeks to go and we all know it is that last few weeks they really bulk up. I have to hit at least a unit / to unit and half per light or I cant justify all that extended veg time. :(

Moto

Moto

Figured it was time to update the thread. Today is day 34 of a 70 day flower cycle, give er take.
So with no further ado.

View attachment 611549 View attachment 611551 View attachment 611552 View attachment 611553 View attachment 611554 View attachment 611556

Last pic, they are starting to frost up nicely.

View attachment 611557

Those are some fine ladies.. They look perfect.. Your care for your plants show..

Sorry for like bombs.. I had to catch up..

I have quite a few Exotic Packs in my seed vault.. I am ready to test them soon when I have some room.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Those are some fine ladies.. They look perfect.. Your care for your plants show..

Sorry for like bombs.. I had to catch up..

I have quite a few Exotic Packs in my seed vault.. I am ready to test them soon when I have some room.
Been runnin Exgens gear for almost 5 years and have never had a complaint. Not 1 ......Solid crew, solid gear!!

mancdank

mancdank

LOL I hope you are correct my friend should be real close from what I am seeing 5 more weeks to go and we all know it is that last few weeks they really bulk up. I have to hit at least a unit / to unit and half per light or I cant justify all that extended veg time. :(
With the veg time quality of equipment and size of area and experience of Gardner I will be shocked if u don't max out on them Bro. the structure on those before flip told it all imo.

mancdank

mancdank

One day I'll do an exotic grow @jumpincactus . But as of now I'm excited doing my bagseed phenotype hunting.

But the more gear of theirs I see grown on here. The worse the itch gets to plant them.
I got 4 strains for my 1st go at exotic gear and I've got full intention to run a load more. Biggest issue for me if I'm being brutally honest would be there far too hard to get hold of over here :shockedninja:

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I got 4 strains for my 1st go at exotic gear and I've got full intention to run a load more. Biggest issue for me if I'm being brutally honest would be there far too hard to get hold of over here :shockedninja:

I have a friend in Washington with a large cache of some of ex's older genetix. I'm hoping to one day buy them all from him.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Absolutely devastated!!!! Got up this am and looked in on the gurls before lights out and I found open pollen sacs on both plants way down low in the under growth. I have no idea how long this condition has existed. Been keeping a keen eye out and I am flabbergasted how the hell I missed these.

Now if pollinated they will switch all of their energy to growing seeded flowers. I truly am close to frikkn tears. 4 months of veg time , love and effort right down the proverbial shitter.

This has not been a good month for me. 1st a long planned camping trip to WA state fell thru, Then found out my daughter is spun again and relapsed, got stung by a scorpion and missed 2 days of work and now this. WTF

Fukkn at a loss for anything else to say............. Damn

mancdank

mancdank

Absolutely devastated!!!! Got up this am and looked in on the gurls before lights out and I found open pollen sacs on both plants way down low in the under growth. I have no idea how long this condition has existed. Been keeping a keen eye out and I am flabbergasted how the hell I missed these.

Now if pollinated they will switch all of their energy to growing seeded flowers. I truly am close to frikkn tears. 4 months of veg time , love and effort right down the proverbial shitter.

This has not been a good month for me. 1st a long planned camping trip to WA state fell thru, Then found out my daughter is spun again and relapsed, got stung by a scorpion and missed 2 days of work and now this. WTF

I won't hit the like button this time bro that sucks what size are these nuts that have popped it might not be all lost :)

Moto

Moto

Sorry friend for the situation.

Last time I had this happen I grabbed a spray bottle with just plain water.. Hose the pollen sac and the surrounding area's.. With a little hope and prayers you may get lucky and only have minimal seeds if any..

I have had plenty of sterile sacks open and not find any seeds.. There is hope.. Don't give up! :)

Pluck them while wet and send them straight to hell... :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I have been plucking and wetting as best as I could. Some of the flowers did go seeded and it is clear my yield is going to be a lot less than anticipated for 2000 w Such as life I guess. There is a positive note as I found a guy that wants to take it all off my hands. He sampled a few of the lower budz and was pleased with the taste and feel. So all is not lost. :) I can only imagine how tasty and potent this bud would have been had it remained true sinsemilla. Will post up some pics later tonight. Choppin them in a few days.

mancdank

mancdank

Well I have been plucking and wetting as best as I could. Some of the flowers did go seeded and it is clear my yield is going to be a lot less than anticipated for 2000 w Such as life I guess. There is a positive note as I found a guy that wants to take it all off my hands. He sampled a few of the lower budz and was pleased with the taste and feel. So all is not lost. :) I can only imagine how tasty and potent this bud would have been had it remained true sinsemilla. Will post up some pics later tonight. Choppin them in a few days.
That's the spirit bro :) and nice avatar too

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Anyone possibly have any Bullfighter still hanging around? I'd be more than happy to discuss purchase or trade

Latest posts

Top Bottom