Butaned Weed! Is Is Dangerous To Smoke?

• Thread starter Mike72
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'd you properly vac purge there shouldn't be any residual tane left.

M

Mike72

im a smoker only!. I believe my boy is selling garbage recycled weed....
I have a video of it lghting up,with explosions of smoke,i just cant figure out how to upload it... Ive been Getting headaches only off the weed!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Garbage recycled weed? You lost me. Is he selling blasted material? Then YES, it will have residual tane left in it.

M

Mike72

Garbage recycled weed? You lost me. Is he selling blasted material? Then YES, it will have residual tane left in it.
Yea garbage weed!!! All it gives me is headaches... I know what needs to be done now..I cant let this keep happening,to who knows who :-[

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Honestly your typing in code and not really saying what you mean. Say what you mean, it's cool. We are all growers and smokers here.

M

Mike72

Honestly your typing in code and not really saying what you mean. Say what you mean, it's cool. We are all growers and smokers here.
Code,not really... My dealer is selling recycled/purged weed!... All I get is a headache from it.... I wish I could show u how the weed smokes in a bowl!! but I cant upload the the video from my phone

Toaster79

Toaster79

Code,not really... My dealer is selling recycled/purged weed!... All I get is a headache from it.... I wish I could show u how the weed smokes in a bowl!! but I cant upload the the video from my phone

1. Get another "dealer"

2. Stop smoking that crap if it's giving you headaches

3. Give that "dealer" a proper bitchslap for selling that crap and spread the word about your action

4. GROW YOUR OWN

M

Mike72

1. Get another "dealer"

2. Stop smoking that crap if it's giving you headaches

3. Give that "dealer" a proper bitchslap for selling that crap and spread the word about your action

4. GROW YOUR OWN
Id rather sink his ship,Then let him keep doing this to other smokers!!!

Hate Life

Hate Life

Id rather sink his ship,Then let him keep doing this to other smokers!!!
He is "sinking his OWN ship" by doing this, believe me.

You don't have to say a word, you simply need not call him again, and you have done your job.
Nobody likes that guy who is pushing opinions on them.

You sign the petition by stopping all transactions with the select fellow.

Hell I'll sign it too!

I was sold multiple pounds from my connection of over 5 years, he probably has no customers left, and there is a reason he gets robbed all the time.

Karma is more than just a strain my man.

Hate Life

Hate Life

He is talking about the leftover weed after it has been blasted. And is angry at the fact that he was sold weed with the THC being stripped chemically, he is not talking about smoking the shatter that was made.

He ordered grapes, and got only skins! A waste product of grapes.

I just came back from a friends who I had to break it to him that his "top notch" quality he paid big bucks for was blasted.

The butane is odorless or damn near odorless, I can only smell a little gas while I am in the process of doing a run.

And the THC is not totally stripped from the bud allowing the processor the ability to keep the smell of the weed (left over terpenes 100%) intact, although in a diluted form, the smell is still there.

The newer big rig systems don't even crush or destroy the weed after blasting it, it simply looks as though the THC is less defined, or blurry to the eye.

The THC is little to non-existent, and many inexperienced, or unaware customers can not tell the difference.

So this is a big problem going on right now, I know it is for sure in my area in North America.

People think this is okay, and obviously do not care about the medicine they are pushing.

I get headaches, as well as sharp pains behind my ear in between my jaw, almost like I am shifting altitudes and my ears pop when I smoke blasted weed.

And I have tried it purposely, and I am 100 savvy to this technique used to rob people of their money while they look you in the eye.

Top Bottom