Buying Vaporizer

• Thread starter artcore
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

artcore

I will buy my first vap in the coming days but with so many models is not easy to choose the most suitable for my needs, I need a vap to "burn" weed, oil and wax, 130/150 euros/dollars.

What is the average durability of the portable vaps batteries?... if the durability is short, maybe I'm more inclined to buy an electric vaporizer to use at home.

How often I need to replace parts (and batteries) if I "burn" 1g per day?

420circuit

420circuit

After getting a few pen vapes I found the best way to shop is at a store that sells e-cigs, here in CO the shops know what they are used for. The models for bud, like the Pax Ploom, are nice, but for shatter I was guided to a pen that does concentrates only, EXgo II by Yo Can with Kanger battery. Both are good for their purpose, but I haven't seen one that does both well. There are super cheap pens with a heat coil for buds, I find one convenient for sampling, but these cheapies burn the bud on a red hot coil, so not vaporizing. You absolutely need a grinder to vape buds.

F

friend

In my bag of tricks I have a digital volcano,
it's amazing and can handle the most intense harvest :woot:
I thought it could not get any better ? that was until I got
my mighty vaporizer ! if I am going mobile, I can not imagine
going anywhere without my mighty :happy:

F

friend

This is my luv ! Mighy, trainwreck,
and my bun coffee maker :happy: 20150408 210534

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I agree with @420circuit[/USER].....

However the lil tiny pens suck Atomizers and box mods are most definitely the way to go for wax indefinitely and flowers if they sell the right ones hit up your local e-cigs vape store here are some of mine in the picture showing my collection of mods please ignore the object on the end this picture was not taken today it's just there

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I have the crafty the smaller bro of the mighty and it does both bud and oil well . If your going mobile get the car charger . You get 3 full loads before it needs charging but charges quick

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

$399.00 Seems extremely expensive for what it is!? I only paid 135 for mine and you have to buy everything separately box, atomizer, battery, charger? Another question I have is how often do you replace the element and how much does it cost??? Most vape shops will replace mine for free or you can buy a bundle of the wire and do them yourself for five bucks once for life!!! How much do you actually like it I had a super vapezilla very similar to it it was ok. What about how often you really use it I use mine every day but hardly ever used my SV unless I needed to be stealth? Only three bowls ouch hope you have extra batteries ready for the smokeout..... Mine stay's charged for about a week of nearly constant use as long as you don't use high outputs like 30w a hit as i do then u get a day out of it and the cell charger has kept me from pulling Batts for charge way longer than that !!! The perfect device is out there for everyone and we're all different so not downing yours in any way just a general compassion and wondering how you feel about the unit overall.
20150711 234839

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Not sure we're u got ur info but mine came with everything . If you adjust temp down you get more but I like it up so I get a lungful I use it daily and have had for 12 mths with no probs . This is a case of getting what you pay for . Also it's herb capacity is a lot bigger than most of the pens I've seen . So you'd have to do atleast two pen hits . Forget what's special about the heat source but the whole things German so it's quality . At the end of the day to each there own I must like it my other two vapes got sent back after a week :)

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Nice nice if it was German it was most likely a coiled ceramic the more expensive element of the lot and commonly does not go out for a few months or more of use.... I was referring to mine having to be bought separate. When it comes to quality I'm not sure in the vape MOD world specifically, that there is anything better than than the sigelei's at least not from what the users or I can find with these types of boxes as you can see in the previous picture iv tried a few out.... but only had one hand vape like yours

Last edited:
A

artcore

First of all I want to thank you all for all opinions... unfortunately I have no budget for a high end vap, I have been reading reviews and within my budget I think the choice will be between:

. Arizer V-Tower
. Arizer Solo

I can buy the Solo with a 30% discount, is the same price as the V-Tower, 169 euros shiped. I think I'll choose the Solo, and find another solution for oil and wax.

What do you think of my choice? Can I get a better one for the same money?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Other than the one i posted that cost me a total of 135 after buying all the pieces at the vape shop..... IMO no i don't think you will find much better for the price

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The Pax and now the Pax V2 are the best on the market for flowers. They are not made for concentrates, but you can put a little wax between two layers of flower and it works quite well.

outwest

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Oh nice I like that V2 have yet to see these great suggestion IMO

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
My two cents worth, maybe only a penney`s worth though. I have had and used, 4-10 times a day, my Arizer Solo vape. It`s about 3 years old now. Had to replace the battery couple of months ago, cost me ten bucks. LUV my Solo. Like I said, I use it every day, multiple times. Don`t leave home without it.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

My two cents worth, maybe only a penney`s worth though. I have had and used, 4-10 times a day, my Arizer Solo vape. It`s about 3 years old now. Had to replace the battery couple of months ago, cost me ten bucks. LUV my Solo. Like I said, I use it every day, multiple times. Don`t leave home without it.
sounds like she has got sum miles on her then that's how my black one is it is getting so old all the brass clad is now plain pewter

A

artcore

After a few days reading reviews I ended up choosing the Arizer Solo, within my budget is by far the best option and even got a 30% discount and free shipment, 169 euros, is by far the best price in a European store, It was sent by UPS and will arrive on Friday, 3 days shipping with tracking number, the store (magicvaporizers) is Swedish but was sent from Germany.

What pleases me most is that I can use the vaporizer at home with a power supply and the battery is only used when I want to vap away from home, I have also found some tricks to vap oils using organic cotton, I was doing some oil on Sunday and can not wait to vaporize it for the first time :D

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
You won`t be sorry you bought the Solo.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Love my Solo also. If you buy a "gong" attachment you can use it with a bong. My Toro 7/13 is now my dedicated vapor rig.

The gong attachments can be found on planetvape.com

Pictured is my Solo on my Pillar, but I prefer the 7/13 with the Solo.

A

artcore

Just received my Solo, the battery is charging, serial number M1L... can I use it while the battery charges?

The original power adapter are very expensive, I think I can buy it cheaper... does anyone know what is the voltage and amperage of the original power adapter?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I have the home charger as well as the car charger, both work great. After the battery is charged up, use it a couple times and charge it back up. Works all day long this way. Mine`s about 3 years old. Used every day, 3-10 times or more. Had to replace the battery a couple of months ago ($10).

Latest posts

Top Bottom