Buying Weed In Algarve Portugal

• Thread starter kickick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kickick

@chickenman
I have find that article and it's what I mean :( on the street, it's bad and it'snot s easy to find good stuff.

@DemonTrich
That's exactly what I've made before posting here and the only answer I get is to ask to taxi driver

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i need 30 gramms for my 3 weeks there is just no way I take something with me...
LoL you could take 5-7 grams of concentrate in a makeup container with the rest of your wife's makeup. No big deal. If you do get caught it will probally be here in the states.
I've seen locked up abroad and 100% of the time they get caught is on the way home:)
Oh and you can heat your concentrate up on the stove to burn off the terps so there is no smell. Vape pen on

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Did you miss the part where he has a wife? :)

On the chance that you are still reading this, I see two examples and your experience will likely land you in the middle
I like how you take the chance that he was still reading this.. the balls are always in the wife's court. That's why I suggest hiding it with her or the baby.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I like how you take the chance that he was still reading this.. the balls are always in the wife's court. That's why I suggest hiding it with her or the baby.
I like the cut of your jib mate.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wre all finning ya
G over there don't worry about weed toomuch with or without will be fun..

S

scottyt123

Most of you guys seem fairly stupid. Where you aware that it is not a criminal offence to posses cannabis in Portugal?

The guy was obviously asking if there is anywhere he can go to purchase marijuana, IE a shop or a cafe and all you guys are calling him sketchy assuming he's asking for dealers! No! Cannabis is de-criminalised in Barcelona yet there's over 500 legitimate cannabis clubs.

How about taking into consideration, a little bit of knowledge regarding the politics and your knowledge in marijuana. Assuming he's asking for a shady dealer shows you probably know very little!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Most of you guys seem fairly stupid. Where you aware that it is not a criminal offence to posses cannabis in Portugal?

The guy was obviously asking if there is anywhere he can go to purchase marijuana, IE a shop or a cafe and all you guys are calling him sketchy assuming he's asking for dealers! No! Cannabis is de-criminalised in Barcelona yet there's over 500 legitimate cannabis clubs.

How about taking into consideration, a little bit of knowledge regarding the politics and your knowledge in marijuana. Assuming he's asking for a shady dealer shows you probably know very little!

The thread hasn’t been posted on in two years. That trip is ancient history. Move on.

S

scottyt123

The thread hasn’t been posted on in two years. That trip is ancient history. Move on.
I also needed advice, hence having a quick look. I thought people like us was known for being helpful, knowledgeable and being creative when all I've seen on this thread is people jumping to conclusions, mis interpreting the question and being derogatory toward the poster who was asking a genuine question, all because they don't understand the laws in Portugal.

L

LTsmoker

I've just got back from albufeira and before going searched everywhere for an answer but found nothing online so I hope this helps .... after getting here and settling down I took a walk to see what was what and straight away was whistled at from a guy who after a nod came over and had cocain and hash in a leaflet ... I'm not interested in coke anymore haven't in years so didn't enquire about that but he wanted €100 for what looked like 6g so I asked for €10 worth to try and if it was decent he said I'd be back but wait here I'll be 5 min and never came back so I left ... but then I was happy that I knew it was easy to get!!! Later on that day I walked upto the strip again alone and same thing different bloke €60 for what looked around 6 g of squidgy and his number ,,, after snapping it in half and smelling I could tell it was OK for having smoked loads on my previous 5 trips to India.... got back the room and it was medium strength but got the job done ... 5 days later I called him met him and he had a larger chunk of harder stuff for €100 so I bought it .. on my way back the hotel I snapped it in half and could of swore it smelt of plasticine and I was fuming .... got back smoked a few to make sure and actually it's was OK medium strength stuff again ... amongst people pulling up to you in cars saying cocain . So yea it's relatively easy to get in albufeira

20230317 154232
Top Bottom