• Thread starter chuey316
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuey316

chuey316

Here they are a week before flipping.
Week b4 1

Week b4 2

And here they are 6 days after flipping. Definitely putting on some growth.
Week after 1

Week after 2

Hydro head

Hydro head

Looking real nice, mine went mad after flipping it they look like they will do well

chuey316

chuey316

Thanks, I hope they do. Any opinions, or advice on my temp/humidity? 79ºf, and 50-55% rh lights on. 59-61ºf, and 25-30% rh lights out.

Also how much longer should I wait until I start giving bloom nutes? On my past 2 grows I waited until a good number of pistils were showing, and there was noticable bud growth, but unsure if that's too early/late, or the right time.

Hydro head

Hydro head

Temps and all look good, I started feeding mine bloom nutes at the start of the second week, I run nft though, the way ur growing I’d keep it the same as you have done, waiting for pistils (preflower) will be fine to start bloom

H

hawkman

Depends on your grow room and lighting. Keeping the canopy as level as possible sounds like your best choice with the heaters. I use led on top with about 400w of clf for side lighting, wrap around for lower bud growth. I wouldn't tie down yet. Go about 2 nodes down and cut off the top. The picture you mentioned is the top, topped and being pulled down to the level of the side branches for a more even canopy. But this takes time. Just experiment. That's what it's all about. It all smokes good in the end.
if you aut the top off after 4-5 weeks of flower is sad but (because of height - did it grow NOTHER OR DID IT HAVE TWO MAIN - wonder about your yields you are expecting

chuey316

chuey316

Plants are doing good. Last I checked, there were about 90 shoots between 4-6" above the screen. Recently started putting on pisils. Gonna move to bloom nutes next feeding.

H

hawkman

Plants are doing good. Last I checked, there were about 90 shoots between 4-6" above the screen. Recently started putting on pisils. Gonna move to bloom nutes next feeding.
Good to hear = happy cultivati0n !!!!

chuey316

chuey316

Been concerned lately due to very slow flowering. I've looked up some other c99 grows, and my plants seemed to be flowering at about 50% the rate of each grow I found.

I tend to my plants for an hour or so each night after work, anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or 2 after lights on. I decided a little bit ago to go back down for something, and discovered my lights where out. My time has 20 user presets, and it turns out there was one set to turn the timer off at 2am. So this whole time dyring flowering, my plants have only been getting 7hrs of light per day.

I'm sure this is going to kill my yield. Gonna have to start searching for a super fast finishing strain so I can have enough meds to keep from running out between harvests.

Hydro head

Hydro head

That’s a real pain, will no doubt take a knock on ur yield, as for quick strains delicious seeds do sugar black rose, u can get away with chopping at 7 weeks but will need veg time to, there’s loads of autos that claim to be quick maybe look into some of them,

chuey316

chuey316

Looking into some auto's now. Also debating on 12/12 from seed to keep cost down. I'm on a very tight, almost non-existent budget, considering I'll probably have to buy meds to get me through to the next harvest.

Any recommendations on a good strain to go 12/12 from seed with? Or a short 2wk veg before flipping. Looking for something that can be harvested in under 9wks from germination, and that can still yield 2oz+ under these conditions under a 400w hps.

Last edited:
Hydro head

Hydro head

9 weeks from seed, not sure of any, I have never done 12/12 from seed so don’t no what to suggest I’m afraid, u cud do 9 weeks with clones but u need a mother or reliable cuttings, I’ve flowered clones as soon as they rooted and had some good size plants, obviously better if vegged only for a week, try goggle type in 12/12 from seed and see what u can find

Hydro head

Hydro head

Look into sweet seeds, they claim to have strains that flower in 6/7 weeks, might be worth a try

chuey316

chuey316

Thanks. I'll check into them. I'm half tempted to just do a 12/12 perpetual grow, but from what I've read, this is best suited for sativa's I like sativa's, but I rely more on indica's for my back pain. If I can find any indica, or hybrid strains that are heavy yielders, that may be the ticket. Even if they only yield 1oz each, I'll be good. I'd like to harvest around 5 plants once a month. after 4-5 months I should have enough stored to last me without growing for awhile.

H

hawkman

Been concerned lately due to very slow flowering. I've looked up some other c99 grows, and my plants seemed to be flowering at about 50% the rate of each grow I found.

I tend to my plants for an hour or so each night after work, anywhere from a few minutes to an hour or 2 after lights on. I decided a little bit ago to go back down for something, and discovered my lights where out. My time has 20 user presets, and it turns out there was one set to turn the timer off at 2am. So this whole time dyring flowering, my plants have only been getting 7hrs of light per day.

I'm sure this is going to kill my yield. Gonna have to start searching for a super fast finishing strain so I can have enough meds to keep from running out between harvests.
Have you heard of the grow system/cycle is 8/4 from start finish (green lattern method finish

chuey316

chuey316

Been away for awhile but wanted to drop in and thank everyone that helped me. Plants were harvested, dried, and are curing now. Yielded 10.75oz, just over .7 gpw.

H

hawkman

Looking into some auto's now. Also debating on 12/12 from seed to keep cost down. I'm on a very tight, almost non-existent budget, considering I'll probably have to buy meds to get me through to the next harvest.

Any recommendations on a good strain to go 12/12 from seed with? Or a short 2wk veg before flipping. Looking for something that can be harvested in under 9wks from germination, and that can still yield 2oz+ under these conditions under a 400w hps.

I know that some sativa strains (100% OR SATIVS DOMINATE) ONLY REQUIRE 3 WEEKS VEG TIME - THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS IN YIELDS - SMALLER USING 12/12 - LOOKING AT 25% + LOSE

Top Bottom