c99 grow from clone

• Thread starter 420Alchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420Alchemist

Hi all this is my first post i just want to introduce myself and my plants currently i just started vegging some c99 clones i recieved yesterday they are growing in a mix of
20%coco coir
10%worm castings
50%peat moss
20%perlite

I will be flowering under a 600w hps after they have reached an appropriate size thanks for stopping in will update with pics weekly

C99 grow from clone
Left side
Left side close up
Right side
Right side close up
O

onlytoken

C99... yummy. This should be a pleasure to watch!

Good luck my friend.

D

doco

Are those already rooted or fresh cuts?
Im a big fan of C99 - its some of my favorite smoke. Check my gallery for pictures of my last Cindy grow. Currently have some C99 x Grapefruit going and will be running both of Moscas varieties down the road.
Best wishes for your grow.

420Alchemist

update. lost one clone have no clue how must have been a weak cut or something everyone else is coming along fine.To answer your question doco there rooted i got them from my local dispesnary

Dead clone
C

Calimad

had similiar problem with a cut from a dispensary. it was weird. it was going good and all of a sudden it started dying well others around thrived!! i guess only the strong survive...

how long you gonna veg those girls for ?

C

Calimad

those cuts dont look that happy either, hopefully with your care they will start to green up. Lots of cali clubs have trash cuts, its like hit and miss for me

420Alchemist

ya they didn't look to good i was concerned for a while.
Then i gave them a shot of b1 and seaweed and they perked right up except for one which i have now culled.
They will be vegged for 2 months or so.I'm going to be putting them under the 400w mh as soon as i set up a room cuz there just growing at the side of my bedroom for now.

420Alchemist

I have now made the final cut 2 more were lagging behind so they got chopped i now have 4 healthy clones coming along nicely.On another note I'm going to be starting 10 of mandala's hashberry and 20 of DP's autoflowering variety tundra today and i was wondering do i start a new thread for that or should i just keep it to this one

The final cut

420Alchemist

hey everyone srry its been a while with no updates been rlly busy as of late so onto the grow this is my first up date in three months well to summarize whats happened the girls got topped my room got set up and I ended up getting bubba kush clones instead of starting those beans and I've just started flowering the c99 while i continue to veg the kush heres the pics.6 kush then 6 kush then a top view of the c99

Right 6
Left 6
Top view
Top Bottom