CA medical grow question

• Thread starter Sketch415
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sketch415

Im legally growing 10 Bogglegum plants in a shed with a 600w light with proper temp and airflow
I was wondering if anyone knew how much of a yield id get off that

L

Lost

If you do them good should be just under a pound. Most likely about 3/4 oz :)

Just a wild ass guess :)

E

ent

when you're doing things right you'll get over a gram per watt.

L

Lost

Stop posting the same question more than once, *^%^&$&$&!!!!

S

SB805KUSH

root mass..what size pots-gallons.sog?what are you planning to feed?bogglegum sounds good.

E

ent

thats completely strain dependent, not to mention very difficult to do with larger setups

agreed.

with bog bogglegum under a 600w, i'd say 600grams would be what you could get under ideal conditions w/o co2, but for a beginning grow(er), I would be satisfied with .5g/w or 300 grams.

L

Lost

agreed.

with bog bogglegum under a 600w, i'd say 600grams would be what you could get under ideal conditions w/o co2, but for a beginning grow(er), I would be satisfied with .5g/w or 300 grams.

About what I figured for someone that had to ask :)

S

Sketch415

agreed.

Thanx for the info Im hoping for at least a p
Im using 4 gallon pots with bloom nutes and foxfarm organic soil

L

Lost

Your going to need more than just bloom nutes and FF soil to clear a pound. At the least you are going to need some bloom boosters and beneficials so your roots can do their thang..

How tall did you veg? If you veged to about 3 feet, then your good, but with that little light, you will want to trim the lower 1/3 of the plant off.

How tall were they when you flipped?

S

Sketch415

Your going to need more than just bloom nutes and FF soil to clear a pound. At the least you are going to need some bloom boosters and beneficials so your roots can do their thang..

How tall did you veg? If you veged to about 3 feet, then your good, but with that little light, you will want to trim the lower 1/3 of the plant off.

How tall were they when you flipped?

Im actually using ooze for the roots and their looking great, popped out of the bottom of the 4 gallons two days after transplanting.

My BG's are pretty short, about one and a half to two feet, I vegged em out 4 weeks. they make up for that in side branch growth the side branches are almost as big as the plant itself

Top Bottom