Cab build,and grow show 101

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
hows the vibration with that fan hard mounted like that?

There is none Ml zero,zip,zilch.i figured id be putting rubber gromits between it and the wood but no need to she dont vibrate at all.

KMK

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
must spread some rep before giving it to KMK again.. badass build man..my moms are jealous as fuck.

Lol thanks bro! im sure when you build yours it will be better.wish i was closer id help ya put one together

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
I am loving this new set up so far 6 hrs its been running the blower has only kicked on twice.... i have the thermo set at 78 and both times it has kicked on its only ran for 3 min each time...so stoked

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice - can you set it up so it comes on periodically just for venting purposes

6 min of 6 hours aint gonna be anough fresh air for them gals

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It is for mom's ML so I don't think that will matter much. If there were buds growing than I think you would be right.

In your first post KMK you said you have made and used this set-up a few years. Were you using an LED light? I was thinking how my LED, which looks like the same as yours, will bleach the bud tips when it is closer than 10". I never noticed it doing it to the leaves when they were vegging but when flowering the tips would bleach.

The cab is a work of art though.

The outdoor conditions have been excellent around our neck of the woods. The girls are growing like crazy. It's ridiculous. They have been growing a foot a week easy.

B

bizzyb

I cant find your cab plans and I really wanna build my own. Ive built my aeroponics system and I love diy builds its so much more satisfaction knowing I built this not some plave in china any help would b greatly appreciated I am new to this thnk u

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
It is for mom's ML so I don't think that will matter much. If there were buds growing than I think you would be right.

In your first post KMK you said you have made and used this set-up a few years. Were you using an LED light? I was thinking how my LED, which looks like the same as yours, will bleach the bud tips when it is closer than 10". I never noticed it doing it to the leaves when they were vegging but when flowering the tips would bleach.

The cab is a work of art though.

The outdoor conditions have been excellent around our neck of the woods. The girls are growing like crazy. It's ridiculous. They have been growing a foot a week easy.

Hey Tobor,
Yeah that is the same light that you have.ive always used t5,fluros,and a home made 150 watt hps.this is the first time with the led in a box.

I did one grow with this light before,and yes it has a tendency to bleach the buds.ive never taken notice to it bleaching the leaves tho. i try to keep it at the 12 inches so as not to get to much of that,but it does happen.

The weather has been perfect of late.the outdoor girls once they got the rains have exploded.im very happy with there growth. hope come fall it drys out now lol.thanks for the comp.im glad you like it.

Take care be safe

KMK:hi

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
nice - can you set it up so it comes on periodically just for venting purposes

6 min of 6 hours aint gonna be anough fresh air for them gals

Hey ML,

I do have a small fan sitting over top of the vent.so it is bringing fresh air in all the time.

if i set the thermo for a lower temp im sure it would kick on more,but like tobor said with it being a mom cab how much air exchange would one need?

i suppose it would if i would get another timer and set it for like every half hr to kick on,and plug the thermo into that timer.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
DSC00775 Small

DSC00776 Small

Well as you can see the girls have made there way home.:hi today will be there first day in the new house.i ran the cab all night this morning when i got up i checked it and the temp was 77 and this was just with a window open in the room last night.ill post any probs or changes i need to make here if i run into any,but as of now i think they will do just fine in there.

Im gonna take a little break before i start the veg and flower cab.i want to work with my girls outdoors for a little,but i will be back with the next phase shortly,and then we can flower some of these girls out.

So stoked to be able to run the co Blueberry,93 super skunk,and The bubba. just dont know wich one i want to run first.peas or carrots lmao

Later all

four20 bliss

four20 bliss

Just started this today, Perhaps the best DIY i have ever read, good instructions to make GOOD shit. GLad this post is still ongoing! Im slightly new to the farm so I usually spend hours reading threads that are done with and not current. Prop and +rep

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats good KMK? absolutely beautiful! them girls look like they'll be happy in they're new home!! peacentreez

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Just started this today, Perhaps the best DIY i have ever read, good instructions to make GOOD shit. GLad this post is still ongoing! Im slightly new to the farm so I usually spend hours reading threads that are done with and not current. Prop and +rep

Hey 420,

Welcome to the farm bro.glad you enjoyed the build.there will be more to come.glad you will be hanging out.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
sick brutha thanks for the lights on shots.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
I cant find your cab plans and I really wanna build my own. Ive built my aeroponics system and I love diy builds its so much more satisfaction knowing I built this not some plave in china any help would b greatly appreciated I am new to this thnk u

Hey BB,

sorry about not getting back to you sooner i completly missed your post.
You wont find no plans on this cab.its the size i figured that i would need to house a couple moms.

I tried to give mesurements as i went,but if you cant find something just let me know,and ill get you the mesurements.

When your done building one feel free to post it up in this thread if you like.

F

fewture

Damn.. that's good shit... im subbed.. I got a lotta ideas from you.. thanks

Top Bottom