Cab build,and grow show 101

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
I always wanted to do a fridge build and keep the fridge working to see if it would cool stuff down? I've been watching your thread bro very cool and stealth!
KMK

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
I am all about home built do it your self stuff I loved building my 1st closet and then converting the attic was a Blast
I have just big enough to help a few needy vet and take care of me
Its so much more rewarding BUT now I want a Tent for doing a biy O pollen tossin....
Tiss the truth this is a great thread Hope your Well and May have to do one out of a ol side by side fridge myself
sendin the DIY Vibes to the @KOTTENMOUTHKING
peace FlyJ

Thanks bro much respect. These lil cabs are fun and if you wanna do some small breeding they work very well for it. I'm loving the fidge builds myself. If you build one feel free to put it in here if you would like.
KMK

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

DIY Thermostat Controlled Outlets!

View attachment 131209
Ok for all you that dont know how to make Thermostat controlled outlets heres the way.these are very handy to plug your exhaust fans into.
How it works is you plug them in set the temp,and when the heat reachs the temp u pick your fans will kick on,and vent till it drops 7 or 8 degrees.

Parts list is:One Master flow thermostat from home depot
Extention cord 14/2 style
One Housing box,and cover
One outlet with green ground screw attached
And my ol trusty tin snips for cutting everything
View attachment 131210
Cut the male end of cord to the desired length you need for you project.then cut a second piece also any length you need from same end you cut your first piece from.Strip the ends of your wire as shown.
View attachment 131211
Next remove cover from thermostat box
View attachment 131212
Take the cable with out the male end on,and slide it through the bottom of the thermo housing.there is a connector already in the bottom use it to secure the wire firm.
View attachment 131213
Attach the wires to the existing wires in the housing.green to the green screw on the housing itself,and the other ones to the seperate wires in the housing as shown.i left the wire nuts off to show what i mean,but by all means use them to make a good connection!
View attachment 131214
Put the cover back on the thermostat and set this piece aside.it should look like this.
View attachment 131215
Take the cord with the male end on,and slide it through the bottom of the outlet box.then do the same with the exposed end coming from the thermostat.
View attachment 131216
Heres where it gets a lil tricky!to wire the outlet up take both green wires,and attach them to the green ground screw on the outlet itself.Next take the black wire coming from the cord with the male end on,and attach it to the white wire coming from the cord from thermostat.twist them together,and secure with a wire nut.
Now you should have two wires left.one white,and one black.take the white wire,and attach it to the silver side of the outlet,and attach the black with to the brass side.this way produces polarity at all connections.
View attachment 131217
Install the outlet into the housing box,and apply cover.
View attachment 131218
All thats left to do is plug it up adjust your temp,and let your fans do the rest.
Using these will cut down on fans running when not needed,and help cut down on noise,and power

KMK:harvest:
Very much needed info . Thanks for your time and knowledge.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Right on man! that was awesome. ☺ need to build a new veg box . Mine don't need stealth. I'mgon show this to my bro . He's very interested.

Top Bottom