Cal-mag Plus Help!

• Thread starter JustStartedD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JustStartedD

JustStartedD

I got some Cal-Mag + I've never used it on plants. I've only watered with seaweed and recharge and the plants are pretty healthy. I was wondering how and when I should use it. I mixed up a gallon of water with 5ml of cal mag 15ml of liquid seaweed and 1/4 tsp of recharge. Should that be good for small seedlings and young plants ?

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

If they’re small use 2.5 of cal mag
Last time I used calmag about 3-4 waterings ago the plants started to curl and claw down. And what I've been doing since. Is recharge and seaweed only. But I'm giving it x2 of the recharge every other water and the plants are exploding with growth. I have been thinking to use a small dose of calmag not sure yet.

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Last time I used calmag about 3-4 waterings ago the plants started to curl and claw down. And what I've been doing since. Is recharge and seaweed only. But I'm giving it x2 of the recharge every other water and the plants are exploding with growth. I have been thinking to use a small dose of calmag not sure yet.

Okay i get you. Soooo this is how i feed. I usually give it the base nutrients one watering. So like my sensai grow or bloom. Next feeding is my silica and camag + then next time it dries i give it the recharge and water. So thats a week worth of watering right there. They only get nutrients once a week. On recharges package it says give once every 7 days so i stick to that. But its a beast forsure

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

Okay i get you. Soooo this is how i feed. I usually give it the base nutrients one watering. So like my sensai grow or bloom. Next feeding is my silica and camag + then next time it dries i give it the recharge and water. So thats a week worth of watering right there. They only get nutrients once a week. On recharges package it says give once every 7 days so i stick to that. But its a beast forsure
I've been doing recharge every watering since the beginning, this plant is 3 weeks & look how big it is. The 2x strength watering I do 1 time every 4 waterings

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
If you are not seeing any deficiencies and are having great results with what you are using. Why add cal mag?
Also when you feed too much shit that shit stays in the plant and you smoke it.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

If you are not seeing any deficiencies and are having great results with what you are using. Why add cal mag?
Also when you feed too much shit that shit stays in the plant and you smoke it.
I think I added too much to it last time but I don't plan on using it for now. In natural light the plant looks very healthy and dark green

Top Bottom