Calcium Def? Potassium Maybe? Help!

• Thread starter KaptainKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Came back to my plants today and noticed an abundance amount of leaves yellowing,dying and "rust" spotting. Anyone know what this may be? I havent given them anything except recharge and a little bit of silica (once). They're potted in 3.6 gallon pots filled with happy frog. I tried to run this grow without using much nutes in the veg state becausw i ran into N tox last grow. But apparently that was a bad idea i believe. What do yall think?

Calcium def potassium maybe help
Calcium def potassium maybe help 2
Calcium def potassium maybe help 3
Calcium def potassium maybe help 4
Calcium def potassium maybe help 5
MW7945

MW7945

They look real hungry... not a soil grower though so I can't really give you any advice

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

First start with pH. Most issues can be fixed with a simple pH adjustment without dumping a bunch of nutes at it. First you have to understand what the real problem is. Second you might want to check for bugs in the process take a close look for root aphids. IMO I'd clean up the floor of your tent, cleanliness is key man can't stress that enough. I always ran calmag when in Happy Frog. What's your PH?

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

My ph out the faucet is 7.5. I use ph down and get it around 6.3-6.7..

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I like to swing between 6.2 - 6.5 in soil. I would feed and add Cal mag and stay around 6.5 for a bit. pH after your add your Nutes. Get more than recharge to feed.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yeah use your GH nutes stay at 6.5 add Cal mag and you'll get back on track.

Top Bottom