Calcium Or Manganese Def ?

• Thread starter xinobyte
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I haven't found any insect on my leaves, stems or damage anywhere.
I did find the reason i have pests tho, my girlfriend bought some stupid flowers at the grocery store a week ago and surprise surprise, when i picked a handful of dirt it was full of tiny black bugs with antenna... Unreal...
after a crop loss I learned to never introduce houseplants in the grow home as every hitchhiker and its mother in-laws will invade your garden. Most store bought cuttings come from infested greenhouses and are kept outside as well in your local home depots garden centers.

xinobyte

xinobyte

I'll go buy some spinosad in the morning, add it to my feed and hope for the best.
I'm not holding my breath, i wasn't even able to get rid of fungus gnats last grow.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m not sure what bug that is. But an Azamax root drench should fix you right up. Azamax is an anti feeding product. So it doesn’t kill on contact. But within a week, no more bugs. I’ve have good success getting rid of fungus gnats using Azamax and Gnat Nix (crushed glass / top barrier product).

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
xinobyte

xinobyte

Thanks, everything is taken care of.
The deficiencies aren't spreading anymore since feeding 1.0 EC three times a day.

Spinosad also took care of the party in my coco.
Nothing is moving anymore after a single treatment.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Thanks, everything is taken care of.
The deficiencies aren't spreading anymore since feeding 1.0 EC three times a day.

Spinosad also took care of the party in my coco.
Nothing is moving anymore after a single treatment.
That’s great to hear. Thanks for the update.

Top Bottom