cali connection orig sour diesel grow.....

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah totally agree with you on the cali connection SD! Mine lacked power smell, an it auto flowers in 24hrs of light! They hit the trash!!

O

Organicyumyum

I've had sour diesel from queens n.y and its much more smelly then this pheno, I think more hunting is needed to find a true stank ass pheno, this one smells good but I wouldn't say its the sour d that has to be sealed in a metal container to hide the smell. I mean if its in your pocket in a bag and your standing still it will smack you in the nose and people will know 100% that you have bud on you, but the sour we get in brooklyn or queens is like nothing you have ever smelled before !!!!! My boy came here from california, he has had sour out there and thought he knew what sour was, I got him a sack of n.y dour dour and knocked his socks off. But we have the true cuts of the real sour d and people have been perfecting that plant forever, I had sour in 2000 or 2001 before the frenzy started. All in all for trying to make sour in seed form I think california connection did a good job but I think I'm going to try to find an s1 that won't herm or the ibl to find something closer to the clone only, out here you can't call it sour diesel unless it needs to be in a metal container, even if it is real sour, it needs to be on point..or don't even try to call it sour...I would tell people this is "sour og" because that's what it is, its a great smoke but you will not be able to call it sour diesel in N.Y....and that's my honest opinion.......I need to keep things real for the people reading this report and counting on my word, its fire and a top shelf bud, massive yield, good smell and great sour d high but its lacking in smell and taste, it taste like sour but not that mouth watering sour that we have come to love on the east coast........not trying to hurt feelings, but after really sitting down and taking my time to taste and compare it to real deal sour those are my honest thoughts.....it could be the pheno I got, after all, I only did 2 seeds...I'm going to keep the plant around because its a good smoke and my brother likes it, also its so easy to grow, that's what I really like about it.....but like any clone only strain ITS CLONE ONLY BECAUSE ITS A 1 IN A MILLION PLANT....

i try to tell people out here in Cali, the real Sour D is hard to find. Everything out here is a seed version. That real sour d is unmistakable

clockworx

clockworx

i try to tell people out here in Cali, the real Sour D is hard to find. Everything out here is a seed version. That real sour d is unmistakable
Yes, it's like nothing people can imagine... The smell of it being burnt is even one of a kind, at one point here in the city you could smell people burning it from apartment windows 5 stories above and it was like someone blowing thick oil smoke directly in you face down at street level, it engulfs whole blocks.

Pimp T

Pimp T

I Grew CC Original Sour D And It Was The Best Shit I Ever Grew From Seed Hands Down. And I've Smoked Plenty Sour D In New York And From Dispensaries In LA Early 2000s. OSD For Me Was More Sour OG But That ECSD Definitely Was Shining Thru. I Got It As A Single Freebie. One Of The Top 5 Smokes In My Life. I Tried To Clone It Just Wouldn't Root Even The Clone Box They Were In Smelled Like That Foody Kind Of Ramen Noodle Diesel Kerosine With An SFV Ending. Thats How Seeds Are Tho Out Of A 5 Pack Of Raskals Gear I Got A Not So Frosty Alien Urkle Nice Keeper Then From the Same Pack Got A Abnormally Frosty Pheno That Tasted Like Smoke And Smelled Like Paint...

clockworx

clockworx

Yeah it's definitely a sour og... The real deal sour is still around but like you said, seeds are seeds and you find fire in 1 or nothing in 20... Luck of the draw.... I have a sincity blue power that came out fantastic and another that hermed on me and seeded my room.... I'm so pissed that I didn't catch it, I have nothing but seeds in all my plants rite now and I wanna cry.. I don't even know where to start to clean this mess, I don't wanna touch the filters because I can only imagine the amount of pollen in them.... Fu u u u yuck !!!!!!!!!!

Dunge

Dunge

hermed on me and seeded my room....I'm so pissed that I didn't catch it

Sorry to hear this.
Can you go into some detail on how obvious the herm was once you spotted it.
I'm currently six weeks into some cuts for the first time. I got a herm warning on one of them.
I've been watching her, but lack confidence in my inspection methods.
Can you recall any stresses that may have caused the herm or was it 'out of the blue'?

clockworx

clockworx

Sorry to hear this.
Can you go into some detail on how obvious the herm was once you spotted it.
I'm currently six weeks into some cuts for the first time. I got a herm warning on one of them.
I've been watching her, but lack confidence in my inspection methods.
Can you recall any stresses that may have caused the herm or was it 'out of the blue'?
Honestly man, it was my fault... I've gotten so comfortable with never having issues and kinda having the room on cruse control that I wasn't paying attention to New plants like I should have... The blue powers were in a tent for "new"" plants all were females that were cuts or pre selected and things were looking great, well the blue power in the corner far from my reach had a bunch of nanners on the backside and a fan was directly over him/her and they just opened and blew pollen everywhere.... I didn't bother looking too close at it because they were all looking so great... Just don't be a lazy bum like me and you'll be fine..LA lesson I'll never forget because, man, I had some grade a nugs in there.... I can only blame myself though.... ..

clockworx

clockworx

It happens when you get to comfortable, just always treat your grows like when you first started doing this.. When you don't, that's when surprise seeds come.... I'm sure you'll be fine, if your watching the plant you'll see the nanners if they come... But there was absolutely no stress in my room, just a freak accident.. I'll tell you what though, the blue powers came out dank.... That's some frosted nuggets... Good luck brother...

hermieHerman

hermieHerman

Another victim of Sin City Hermie seeds. Sorry for your loss. All to common story these days. Makes a person wonder why so many breeders have herm issues. Things are not what they seem in the seed biz. Much smoke and mirrors.

Yeah it's definitely a sour og..A
Yeah it's definitely a sour og... The real deal sour is still around but like you said, seeds are seeds and you find fire in 1 or nothing in 20... Luck of the draw.... I have a sincity blue power that came out fantastic and another that hermed on me and seeded my room.... I'm so pissed that I didn't catch it, I have nothing but seeds in all my plants rite now and I wanna cry.. I don't even know where to start to clean this mess, I don't wanna touch the filters because I can only imagine the amount of pollen in them.... Fu u u u yuck !!!!!!!!!!

. The real deal sour is still around but like you said, seeds are seeds and you find fire in 1 or nothing in 20... Luck of the draw.... I have a sincity blue power that came out fantastic and another that hermed on me and seeded my room.... I'm so pissed that I didn't catch it, I have nothing but seeds in all my plants rite now and I wanna cry.. I don't even know where to start to clean this mess, I don't wanna touch the filters because I can only imagine the amount of pollen in them.... Fu u u u yuck !!!!!!!!!!

A

A-Roe

Another victim of Sin City Hermie seeds. Sorry for your loss. All to common story these days. Makes a person wonder why so many breeders have herm issues. Things are not what they seem in the seed biz. Much smoke and mirrors.
When you have been growing for a minute you come to the realization that some lines are prone to herm, blueberry,chem's,og's,ect. If not grown in a perfection environment or even the smallest light leak. This is just something you have to deal with if you want to find the next elite, if you go look at most people's clone only grows you read about and see their plants having nanners or one getting away and seeding the room. So dont bash the breeder cause Ive seen too much fire coming from @SinCitySeeds , even though I havent ran anything from them Ive seen praises from well know farmer for a long time.

clockworx

clockworx

When you have been growing for a minute you come to the realization that some lines are prone to herm, blueberry,chem's,og's,ect. If not grown in a perfection environment or even the smallest light leak. This is just something you have to deal with if you want to find the next elite, if you go look at most people's clone only grows you read about and see their plants having nanners or one getting away and seeding the room. So dont bash the breeder cause Ive seen too much fire coming from @SinCitySeeds , even though I havent ran anything from them Ive seen praises from well know farmer for a long time.
Yeah , its a plant, it happens.... The problem is that most people do what i did (not watch them close enough) and are growers that have been doing there thing for a while , only difference is their ego is too big to admit a fault on their part....thats how breeders start getting bashed.... But like i said , the plants were fire....

A

A-Roe

Yeah , its a plant, it happens.... The problem is that most people do what i did (not watch them close enough) and are growers that have been doing there thing for a while , only difference is their ego is too big to admit a fault on their part....thats how breeders start getting bashed.... But like i said , the plants were fire....
I wasnt talking about you homie, but the other guy that trolled in. Shit I even saw were you said you got comfortable.

Top Bottom