cali connection orig sour diesel grow.....

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

Looking good clock, I'm loving that nl blue up there she looks as tastey as cereal bro, can't weight to see them all dried and nice looking, happy growing.

clockworx

clockworx

Looking good clock, I'm loving that nl blue up there she looks as tastey as cereal bro, can't weight to see them all dried and nice looking, happy growing.

Thanks bro, yea she's a tasty one, and never under 8oz per plant off a 600hps. The first time I ran that plant from seed I pulled 15oz off a 600 topping and pinching. Delicious seeds has a few yielders.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Thanks bro, yea she's a tasty one, and never under 8oz per plant off a 600hps. The first time I ran that plant from seed I pulled 15oz off a 600 topping and pinching. Delicious seeds has a few yielders.
I've always been interested in delicious seeds, I'm interested in a lot of breeders honestly, I've read reviews and stuff about them nothing to bad honestly, im thinking about giving something of there's a try after my next grow or two.

clockworx

clockworx

I've always been interested in delicious seeds, I'm interested in a lot of breeders honestly, I've read reviews and stuff about them nothing to bad honestly, im thinking about giving something of there's a try after my next grow or two.
What up bro, yea their cotton candy was amazing also....

clockworx

clockworx

Delicious seeds and pyramid seeds both have never let me down....and I never have to hunt, no weak plants, no herms, when I pop a seed from those 2 breeders I can count on a nice yield of good nug

Haggardass

Haggardass

Dude I was looming at cotton candy specifically but there's not many threads on it so o didn't wanna get bum seeds those are going in my next grow for sure.

clockworx

clockworx

Dude I was looming at cotton candy specifically but there's not many threads on it so o didn't wanna get bum seeds those are going in my next grow for sure.

I got a pic of the cotton candy hold up, that's one of my favorites 4sure

clockworx

clockworx

Cotton candy its pink but a bad pic...
COT CANDY

Haggardass

Haggardass

That looks like a trich covered paradise there bud, my gf seen it the other day and said she wanted it I guess i should listen to her more often lol

clockworx

clockworx

I stated before that the tops were thin around day 38 but are filling in nicely, I guess I got the spear topped pheno or that's just how they grow,I have no clue. Now that I can see the actual bud a little its very yellow looking just like the cali connection pics and I can tell its gonna be very nice looking when finished. Soon we will see how she frost. And im going to be using my favorite finishing product of all time, "sugar peak grand finale 0-6-4" its hands down the best finisher I've ever used, within 3 days of use the buds turn rock solid and oily.... amazing product....it will be used 14 days from finish

Haggardass

Haggardass

I stated before that the tops were thin around day 38 but are filling in nicely, I guess I got the spear topped pheno or that's just how they grow,I have no clue. Now that I can see the actual bud a little its very yellow looking just like the cali connection pics and I can tell its gonna be very nice looking when finished. Soon we will see how she frost. And im going to be using my favorite finishing product of all time, "sugar peak grand finale 0-6-4" its hands down the best finisher I've ever used, within 3 days of use the buds turn rock solid and oily.... amazing product....it will be used 14 days from finish
Looking good clock she had some of the longest straightest hair I've ever seen, gonna be a nice plant when finished.

clockworx

clockworx

Ok ok.....but it was my secret weapon for a long time, this shit is amazing......its the only product that I've used that really SHOWS RESULTS....and its like $22 liter....I've tryed everything and nothing can touch this shit, the only other thing even close is "rock resinator" ....use 3 tsp per gal, 1 time at day 45 and 1 time at 52
"
EJ 1
EJ

clockworx

clockworx

.....worth every penny,,, I don't grow without it,,,the first time I used it I couldn't believe it, 3 days after using it the smell was stronger and the buds went from ok to sparkling in the light and stuck to my fingers.....the dried product was much better also.....and I'm not a nutrient person, I've tried everything and now as you see I just use a good soil mix and water......and always the grand finale......

Top Bottom