cali connection orig sour diesel grow.....

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clockworx

clockworx

Try it, you will keep it in the line up forever and end up dropping whatever you us now.....that's my word

clockworx

clockworx

One thing I have learned after many years of growing is that "environment" is the most important factor in determining plant structure and bud density. I can use anything I want but if my plant don't like the atmosphere its in the bud quality diminishes rapidly..

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thanks bro for sharing your secret.. Im not a big feeder also.. I start off in FF HF, and uppot to FF OF about 2 weeks prior to flip.. and that seems to take them all the way home .. At least most of the time.. Im having some issues with a C99 and a Skywalker kush that are in week 7 of flower now.. I usually just hit them with some FF BB & some Liquid Karma during flower.. Thanks again.. I'll be peeking at the shelves next grow shop visit.. DP

clockworx

clockworx

No problem, whats wrong with you c99 and skywalker......I've done both

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

No problem, whats wrong with you c99

Thanks bro.. hope ya don't mind the pic in your diary.. Have some brown edges on the upper leaves.. I hit her with a half tsp. per gal of Dyna Gro Mag Pro 2-15-4 a couple times.. Not sure what to do at week 7.. Thanks DP

DSC03598DSC03593

clockworx

clockworx

that's no problem at week 7 ....just a lil nutrient burn ..go easy on the mag pro that late in flower, give em a good amount of fresh water (for the first set of pics)

clockworx

clockworx

2 different problems....the skywalker you already gave mag pro so you should be good. Do you add lime to your OF when you mix it up....if not I would start to toss in a few cups per bag and that won't ever happen.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thanks man.. I didn't add any lime this run.. I usually leave it out of the HF for veg, Its already in there I think.. But I do amend the OF with it for bloom.. Will add some next run for sure, I have plenty.. maybe a little to the HF too.. I'll just let these gals finish with good ole H2O.. Thanks bro.. Sorry about the ugly pics to your log.. DP

clockworx

clockworx

Thanks man.. I didn't add any lime this run.. I usually leave it out of the HF for veg, Its already in there I think.. But I do amend the OF with it for bloom.. Will add some next run for sure, I have plenty.. maybe a little to the HF too.. I'll just let these gals finish with good ole H2O.. Thanks bro.. Sorry about the ugly pics to your log.. DP

Its all good bro, at the end of flower I don't really even watch the fan leaves anymore. People always take the best pics of their plants in flower but trust me, its normal for plants to look beat up at the end. Near the end I watch the bud leaves more....

clockworx

clockworx

So far I'm really happy with the cali connection original sour diesel growth, this has been the most carefree grow I've done in a long time !! It stays green, no crazy deficiency problems, really needing nothing all thru veg and flower. The buds are filling in great, pistols bright and strong, she drinks how she grows, nice and steady. The stems and stalk are a nice light green with no purp or red lines or markings, shes a late trich bloomer starting at week 5 but seems to be slowly frosting herself now. The lower buds are maturing at the same rate as the uppers and are going to be nice golf ball size nuggets.

clockworx

clockworx

I got the next grow lined up.......my boy just gave me 3 alien genetics seven ghost f1 seeds.....going to pop these babies very soon and do another full feature event......

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Its "HYDRO ORGANICS EARTH JUICE GRAND FINALE"
My guy had to order me some.. There were 2 types though, one for foliar feeding that was a little more pricey, $22 a qt. and said to use 14 days before harvest.. And not any info at all on the other.. $17 a qt... But the pic looked the same as yours.. Do you water yours in, or foliar feed?.. I ordered the 17 dollar one.. Thanks again for your once secret weapon.. The owner even sounded intrigued!.. Karma.. DP.. PS Nice line up coming up next..

clockworx

clockworx

Water it in.....I never spray my plants during flowering....and as long as you ordered the " grand finale" then your good....that nutrient line only has 5 bottles and I have then all....trans,veg, flower,brixa maxa,and grand finale......all the labels look the same...

clockworx

clockworx

Man ,,,,,,,I'm always moving plants around to better positions,,,,its like a fuckin jigsaw puzzle, then right when I think I got how I like it the last piece don't fit and then I'm back at it.....sometimes it drives me crazy !!!!!!!!!!!! I start talkin to them n shit like " o yea you wanna try and block the light, ill fuckin tie you up and not feed you today bitch" and then I feel bad and say "I was just playin, please grow nice big buds and I won't be mean anymore". Hahahahaha

clockworx

clockworx

Day 49.......(1st day of week 8) I gave her a good flush today and a feeding of floralicious + & grand finale. I also gave her some sulfur....she kicked up growth around day 45 and is filling great...I can see some swelling of calyx at the base of the buds which is when I start to give any late flower booster/ finisher and from here on out its just water till day 70....the smell is amazing, it kinda lost the lemon scent and now just smells like sour motor oil and kerosene......
NEWWWWWWWW
NEWWWWW
NEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NEWEWWEEEEEEEE
NEWWWW2WWWEEWE
NEWEEEEE
NEWWWWWWWWW

true grit

true grit

Have you run the AJ Sour before? To be honest shes not done by 70, more like 77-84 and from the looks yours won't be done/full stack by 70 either. If you don't want to boost late thats understandable but from the looks id still keep feeding for a bit, water only for next 20 days and youll still be watering into wk 11 with nothing for it to feed on. Curious to see how she chunks for ya though, as much as I dislike cali con his Sour Dawg D was still one of the better sours ive run.

clockworx

clockworx

Have you run the AJ Sour before? To be honest shes not done by 70, more like 77-84 and from the looks yours won't be done/full stack by 70 either. If you don't want to boost late thats understandable but from the looks id still keep feeding for a bit, water only for next 20 days and youll still be watering into wk 11 with nothing for it to feed on. Curious to see how she chunks for ya though, as much as I dislike cali con his Sour Dawg D was still one of the better sours ive run.

Nah never ran the aj, and yea she be done in the 70s sometime ,,,,prob late 70s,,,,I'm just gonna let it do her thing, no rush...I gave her a nice feed yesterday of the grand finale......I've been using that stuff for a while now and got my times dialed in so she will be chunky no doubt...then I do water with enzymes till finish and and suck every drop of nutrient out the soil...rite now the soil is good and won't go deficient in 3 weekx, this plant don't eat shit.....now that nl blue in my thread is a different story, I have to feed her till the end and give a quick flush or it will just eat itself alive...this sour is good if you wanna just run a shit load and not really worry about feeding to much, the only other strain I've grown that didn't like this was my dna lemon skunk heavy sativa pheno......she wouldn't even take a nibble

Latest posts

Top Bottom