Cali Legal!!! Wtf We Do Now

• Thread starter Cali clouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I'm not to sure what all you stoners are thinking, but we got legal weed here now. I'm not to happy about it but fuck it lets make the best of it I guess. Where do we go from here? I can't imagine seeing our grassroots industry getting shit out by the corporates. So now what u people think is going to happen to us? All I know is what happens in the next 2 years will likely dictate the next 20. Anyhow let's hear some opinions

Blaze

Blaze

Get serious, get focused, and above all get growing, that's what. The handcuffs are off, we can't get charged with a felony for cultivation anymore, so take advantage of it. We all have a little over a year to get everything all lined up and ready before the state starts to issue permits to do whatever you want. Sitting by the sidelines will ensure a corporate takeover, so don't just sit around and complain, get to work.

mancdank

mancdank

Get serious, get focused, and above all get growing, that's what. The handcuffs are off, we can't get charged with a felony for cultivation anymore, so take advantage of it. We all have a little over a year to get everything all lined up and ready before the state starts to issue permits to do whatever you want. Sitting by the sidelines will ensure a corporate takeover, so don't just sit around and complain, get to work.
Agreed the more u sit around thinking about it the more it's likely to slip through your fingers u guys over there have been given the keys to the kingdom what I do with them is upto u I guess

S

SHIRDABZALOT

^^^yup medical will be done. Get your best genetics and grow them to their genetic potential and let the market dictate where and how you grow. Quality sells itself. Fake ass growers will fall off and good growers will prevail..... I wish you good luck guys, it was inevitable.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
This was a very big grab by the already rich to regulate the market and is a take over of the industry from Mom and Pop growers by industry and corporations . It will have an Ill effect on almost ever grower and consumer. While very little was gained, much was lost. Did we learn nothing from other states that we had to follow suit? Yes now you can grow 6 plants, if your a land owner or allowed by your land lord. If the county or city allows you to. Yes you can have up to an ounce on you instead of being fined up to $100 ( if you don`t have a recommendation). But you can still go to jail if you have more than two and you can sill get that ticket for between one and two ounces ! You are still allowed up to a pound with a recommendation from your doctor. In reality how many people who rent or live in apartments will bother to grow there allowed six ? Even 6 plants need constant care and that means being there and having the time , every time they have a need. Most will still buy and now they will have to travel to areas that do allow dispensaries and pay a higher amount with taxes increased to get there legal weed ! This won`t stop black market at all, it might make prices go up however because the legal market prices will go up with added taxes. People will go to jail, and now will pay more fines and higher prices as well. We just took big leaps backwards and we haven`t even had time to stop patting ourselves on the back yet! But hey some people will get even more rich, just not you and I .

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I'm not to sure what all you stoners are thinking, but we got legal weed here now. I'm not to happy about it but fuck it lets make the best of it I guess. Where do we go from here? I can't imagine seeing our grassroots industry getting shit out by the corporates. So now what u people think is going to happen to us? All I know is what happens in the next 2 years will likely dictate the next 20. Anyhow let's hear some opinions
Dont buy their (the corporate) products. It's gonna be crap. They don't know what we want. We know what we want.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter

Yup. You want to get together over the winter and discuss? I will take the family out for a nice dinner or something if you are game? At least lets catch up at the cup.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
This was a very big grab by the already rich to regulate the market and is a take over of the industry from Mom and Pop growers by industry and corporations . It will have an Ill effect on almost ever grower and consumer. While very little was gained, much was lost. Did we learn nothing from other states that we had to follow suit? Yes now you can grow 6 plants, if your a land owner or allowed by your land lord. If the county or city allows you to. Yes you can have up to an ounce on you instead of being fined up to $100 ( if you don`t have a recommendation). But you can still go to jail if you have more than two and you can sill get that ticket for between one and two ounces ! You are still allowed up to a pound with a recommendation from your doctor. In reality how many people who rent or live in apartments will bother to grow there allowed six ? Even 6 plants need constant care and that means being there and having the time , every time they have a need. Most will still buy and now they will have to travel to areas that do allow dispensaries and pay a higher amount with taxes increased to get there legal weed ! This won`t stop black market at all, it might make prices go up however because the legal market prices will go up with added taxes. People will go to jail, and now will pay more fines and higher prices as well. We just took big leaps backwards and we haven`t even had time to stop patting ourselves on the back yet! But hey some people will get even more rich, just not you and I .
Amen!!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
One problem I see isn't that people won't come to there senses after it sinks in . They will. But because this was a vote of the people it will take an other vote of the people take changes. First they must agree on how it would be changed , then someones going to have to pony up a million bucks to get it on the ballet. The people won't have rich backers like the authors of this ballot did to get it done being Mom and Pop growers. Volunteer signature drives have already been tried ( CCHI) , it's going to take money and a lot of work to enact change. Would have been so much easier to get it right in the first place! The rich backers of this new law played on peoples wanting legalization to set themselves up . Just makes me sick to see people tricked so easy.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

FUCKEN A RIGHT BLAZE! YOu sound like my chief in the navy.......Gave me goosebumps reading that post! This just motivates me to grow more and harder! I don't own land(that i can call mine) I have grown in hotel rooms, apartments, uhaul trucks, storage facilites and a railroad car once..................yeah i'm game!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Right they lied! Nobody got more than a 100 dollar fine for an oz. And that was without a medical rec . Under state law. This new law doesn't effect Federal law where you can still go to jail. We were straight up lied to and the voters bought it hook, line and sinker!

Top Bottom