Cali Legal!!! Wtf We Do Now

• Thread starter Cali clouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Smaller growers best hope is that because of the bullshit regulation..legal cannabis is pricey and black market still thrives for at least a little while. Because they can kiss my ass with the rules. I didnt pay attention to them 25 years ago..certainly not now. I do have a Mich Med Card. But its expired and i truly dont care to renew it. Fuk em. Iam rolling the dice. And so are alot of people O know. Its bullshit anyways. The whole med/rec rule patient/caregiver card thing. A big dog and pony show for a harmless plant.
Lmao...i did the same thing.... i kept up on mine and my patients cards for years... i said screw it last year though..back to outlaw

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Lmao...i did the same thing.... i kept up on mine and my patients cards for years... i said screw it last year though..back to outlaw
First year was doctor @250 + 50 for state, this year I Renewed with the state but not the doctor,
well it was only $50 and it worked.
But you right it doesnt matter one bit - they say 6 max card or not - so whats the point .. pull more cash out of us. Fuck that lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
First year was doctor @250 + 50 for state, this year I Renewed with the state but not the doctor,
well it was only $50 and it worked.
But you right it doesnt matter one bit - they say 6 max card or not - so whats the point .. pull more cash out of us. Fuck that lol
Ours were like 120 first 80 after.... and its all a scam... im not giving the state money to protect me from nothing... you can get a dui still... you can get your door kicked in still.....fuck it

P

Pimples

No shit. Here in Michigan I kept up on the card thing until a couple years ago. Fuk it. And it was 100 $ I believe for a yearly renewel for a long time plus whatever the Dr charged. Well about 3 years ago (might of been 2) the State of Michigan were sick of getting swamped with renews (it changed Departments in Lansing as well) so they made it every other year. Bi- yearly. And it pissed all tje doctors off because it cut thier fee in half basically. So all the doctors got together and said you still have to come in yearly and pay the regular fee to be "up to date w/ checkups". What a load of shit!!! I quit going to doctors and giving them unnecessary money and quit renewing all together. Fuk em. Alot of Caregivers I know personally said fuk it as well. Not renewing. The patients as well. And we still sell our wares just like normal. Its all a big dog and pony show anyways. Between the growers...buyers...politicians and officials...and law enforcement...we all know where this is going. Michigan will.go full recreational prolly in the next couple years. 2020 Iam thinking is when there will be a big vote on it. Oh..btw...the little guys cant sell thier "overages" to the dispensarys anymore either. They are selling "permits" now for big bucks just for big growers to supply the dispensarys only. Fuk that as well.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Ours were like 120 first 80 after.... and its all a scam... im not giving the state money to protect me from nothing... you can get a dui still... you can get your door kicked in still.....fuck it
Its true i know - I guess I wanted to test it,
I know a few blues that have much bigger worries on hand, they actually like me cuz im not slanging meth H Fet. or crack.
They got serveal od's a day in the county and thats what they after.
it depends on the county, sheriff and captain.,, wether they prioritize fucking up your day or not. Where I live in Mass, not worried.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I know a few blues that have much bigger worries on hand, they actually like me cuz im not slanging meth H Fet. or crack.
it depends on the county, sheriff and captain.,, wether they prioritize fucking up your day or not. Where I live in Mass, not worried.
That the best way to put it. Who do the cops want to fuck with today? They certainly are not stopping crime or keeping me safe. Our county really likes putting the rape kits in the freezer and going after the real criminals.... a stupid plant grower.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

No shit. Here in Michigan I kept up on the card thing until a couple years ago. Fuk it. And it was 100 $ I believe for a yearly renewel for a long time plus whatever the Dr charged. Well about 3 years ago (might of been 2) the State of Michigan were sick of getting swamped with renews (it changed Departments in Lansing as well) so they made it every other year. Bi- yearly. And it pissed all tje doctors off because it cut thier fee in half basically. So all the doctors got together and said you still have to come in yearly and pay the regular fee to be "up to date w/ checkups". What a load of shit!!! I quit going to doctors and giving them unnecessary money and quit renewing all together. Fuk em. Alot of Caregivers I know personally said fuk it as well. Not renewing. The patients as well. And we still sell our wares just like normal. Its all a big dog and pony show anyways.
We knew this would be a cash grab for them, think about the companies who will pay 30% tax lmfao , their bud will be 500oz in no time, while the Bm will sail like the batteship it is.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That the best way to put it. Who do the cops want to fuck with today? They certainly are not stopping crime or keeping me safe. Our county really likes putting the rape kits in the freezer and going after the real criminals.... a stupid plant grower.
They wanted legalization, and what they get is regulation:) it’s getting worst folks! Buckle up we’re in for a ride!
9F885D33 5400 45E4 8C7A 99CA570EC404
unconstitutional turds

P

Pimples

Yep. Same here in Michigan. How much they wanna crack down on the whole marijuana thing largely depends on the County you live in. County's like mine (Genesee) has leo that has layed off pretty much. Its actually a booming little underground economy here in Flint and we are known as being piss poor broke since GM pulled the plug with auto manufacturing decades ago. High Times has had thier annual Cannabis Cup party and show since 2014. At the Speedway almost across the street from my neighborhood in Clio. Brings in a little money boom locally for a weekend. Cops dont wanna fuk with that and peaceful pot heads esting at the local resturants and what not. They arent stupid. They know exactly whats going on. We have the Genesee County Compassion Club in town that has been thriving and known regionally for awhile now. Since this whole mj med thing took place. Basically a hall with tables and chairs were patients/caregivers can do deals for a table booth fee. Basically a farmers market. And as long as you have a card..you can sell or buy from anyone in the building. A direct violation of the law the way it was written but the local cops dont mess with them. Cops in this county actually dont mind the stoners. Not a problem at all. Its the junkies and hard drug dealers they focus on. But in a different county..like Oakland..one of these clubs wouldnt last a day without a swat team kicking the door in.

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
They wanted legalization, and what they get is regulation:) it’s getting worst folks! Buckle up we’re in for a ride!View attachment 771757unconstitutional turds
They pulled the same thing on you guys..PER PROPERTY.... not PER PERSON. So if your a parent taking care of spouse and kids with meds....you just lost your ass....you had 3 scripts and now you have 12 plants period

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yep. Same here in Michigan. How much they wanna crack down on the whole marijuana thing largely depends on the County you live in. County's like mine (Genesee) has leo that has layed off pretty much. Its actually a booming little underground economy here in Flint and we are known as being piss poor broke since GM pulled the plug with auto manufacturing decades ago. High Times has had thier annual Cannabis Cup party and show since 2014. At the Speedway almost across the street from my neighborhood in Clio. Brings in a little money boom locally for a weekend. Cops dont wanna fuk with that and peaceful pot heads esting at the local resturants and what not. They arent stupid. They know exactly whats going on. We have the Genesee County Compassion Club in town that has been thriving and known regionally for awhile now. Since this whole mj med thing took place. Basically a hall with tables and chairs were patients/caregivers can do deals for a table booth fee. Basically a farmers market. And as long as you have a card..you can sell or buy from anyone in the building. A direct violation of the law the way it was written but the local cops dont mess with them. Cops in this county actually dont mind the stoners. Not a problem at all. Its the junkies and hard drug dealers they focus on. But in a different county..like Oakland..one of these clubs wouldnt last a day without a swat team kicking the door in.
Its a violation but the cops dont care.... i wonder whos steering this country called the TITANIC

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
They pulled the same thing on you guys..PER PROPERTY.... not PER PERSON. So if your a parent taking care of spouse and kids with meds....you just lost your ass....you had 3 scripts and now you have 12 plants period
So if I grow a single plant I’m a grow facility and I need an inspection, to plug in a light... who’s gonna pay for these inspections? The dispensary ?
This is not my county, but ya the 12 plant thing came into play Jan 1st

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So if I grow a single plant I’m a grow facility and I need an inspection, to plug in a light... who’s gonna pay for these inspections? The dispensary ?
This is not my county, but ya the 12 plant thing came into play Jan 1st
Thats also bat shit crazy...them getting into your kool-aid snoopin around for 1 plant hahaha.... i guess we dont get to live with lights anymore with out a grow inspection.... back to the stone age.... if i grow something in a window sill do i need a window inspection too?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thats also bat shit crazy...them getting into your kool-aid snoopin around for 1 plant hahaha.... i guess we dont get to live with lights anymore with out a grow inspection.... back to the stone age.... if i grow something in a window sill do i need a window inspection too?
You bet your ass you do! Full cavity inspection!its like the bevis and butthead movie!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Could be worse. Could be living in Cali rn trying to figure out your next move. I got a couple buddies down there and they do not want to compete once outdoor season comes around. Already saw lots of decent outdoor going for 4-500 an elbow this year.
Price goes down on everything once since weed is the precursor for concentrates. I know I'm looking at other avenues, as I know this industry will be over flooded and basically tapped within the next few years for me up here in Oregon. Just might "migrate" to a illegal state lol.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Could be worse. Could be living in Cali rn trying to figure out your next move. I got a couple buddies down there and they do not want to compete once outdoor season comes around. Already saw lots of decent outdoor going for 4-500 an elbow this year.
Price goes down on everything once since weed is the precursor for concentrates. I know I'm looking at other avenues, as I know this industry will be over flooded and basically tapped within the next few years for me up here in Oregon. Just might "migrate" to a illegal state lol.
Like I said before, don’t forget to subtract trimmer cost lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hahaha yup...800 a p for flooded outdoor. My bud has 12.5 acres and was allowed 40...now he gets 6

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Hahaha yup...800 a p for flooded outdoor. My bud has 12.5 acres and was allowed 40...now he gets 6
Frightening because honestly I got those from rec farms that were licensed and tested. Just too flooded, soo they went out the back door lol. (Very common in the legal game) 800 rec farms in OR this last year, 850 supposed to come active as of this year. And put that on top of California being very flooded... bad prices this year, very bad prices. Buyers market, great for hustling packs. Not a sellers market by any stretch of the word.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Frightening because honestly I got those from rec farms that were licensed and tested. Just too flooded, soo they went out the back door lol. (Very common in the legal game) 800 rec farms in OR this last year, 850 supposed to come active as of this year. And put that on top of California being very flooded... bad prices this year, very bad prices. Buyers market, great for hustling packs. Not a sellers market by any stretch of the word.
And a lot of those flooded pounds has chemicals, bugs and mold in it...theyre not testing even half of California volume.... its expensive to test 100 pounds of OD properly

Top Bottom