Calif. pot dispensaries told by feds to shut down

• Thread starter Papa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoastGrow

sooo every dispensary in cali has to shut down.....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Its weird, the IRS has been collecting money for years from these Cali collectives and that actually according to the govt. should be money laundering and the IRS should be held accountable...They should have to pay all that money back if the govt thinks they can legally get the rent that has been paid, from a landlord, while a collective is there...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Bill Hicks said it BEST: It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedoms!!
Big pharma proves this to the T.

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It's disturbing to think that Obama theoretically has the ability to press a button that can end the world as we know it, but can't do the right thing with this issue. People need to speak out, this is 15-16years of them knowingly taking your tax money as collectives and now trying to say it's not legal? WTF
I say if it's ok and they collect the money that's one thing but they don't send these tax payments back saying we can't accept this money as it's drug related, They cash it and eat their pie...

baba G

altimood

altimood

With so many states embracing Medical Marijuana and existing MM states generating so much money that otherwise wouldn't be there, seems like Obama could get some much needed voter support by pushing Federal recognition of Medical Marijuana. If he was smart, he would do just that, get all the gun owners on his side, too. It just doesn't make sense to shut this down. I don't understand what anyone has to gain. At least I don't understand yet. It's definitely a political opportunity for him. Some superman save the day strategery shit for votes maybe? Who knows.
Medical-Marijuana-States-2010.jpg

Its hard to understand WHY we have the problems we have when you look at a map like this, UNLESS maybe we understand the government doesn't work for the people. In fact, it doesn't really work AT ALL on the federal level now does it? I just don't get it. How does this bullshit stand? Someone enlighten me please!! And don't forget Alaska and Hawaii! That's a lot of fuggin green!

phenotyper

phenotyper

These type of scare tactics really anger me. Fear. All we ever get from them is fear in one form or another. All they are doing is pushing it to the black market, which may be their point. I just want to be left alone so I can grow medicine that I cannot afford.

altimood

altimood

Here come the marijuana corporations and big pharma. Maybe we can get some nice jobs from these guys:evilgrin:yes:fubar

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

1st my second amendment, now this. Where will it end? I wanna see where this goes in the next 45 days, should be a wild ride. Strap in fella's, here comes the blue meanies!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Our current govt does not give one shit what the people want,its time to string up a politician or two so we can show them the light,they have forgotten who they work for.

S

soldier coleone

@FISHWHISTLE I HEARD THAT SHIT so where does that leave me as a "legal" card holder

N

noone88

Two places in Pomona, CA received letters from the Federal Government.

The dispensaries in Riverside received their letters last week from the city to shut down.

Anyone know if the licensed Los Angeles places received letters? How about the places in OC?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Just had a convo with the club I go to at least 3 times a week and they had some stuff to say..
They said this happened during the bush administration as well, and just was in order to scare people. They stated they would not shut their doors and refuse meds to patients because of this notice.

Im'a be stickin right behind em, and we'll see where this goes.

"So you say you want'a revolution...?"

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Sounds like it's about time to register as a Republican (gulp...) and vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.

Apparantly he wants to:
Stop corporate welfare
Kill the military industrial complex
Abolish the IRS and the Federal Reserve and replace them with nothing
End the war(s) in Iraq and Afghanistan and bring our troops home immediately
End the war on drugs

Sounds like a good start.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Sounds like it's about time to register as a Republican (gulp...) and vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.

Apparantly he wants to:
Stop corporate welfare
Kill the military industrial complex
Abolish the IRS and the Federal Reserve and replace them with nothing
End the war(s) in Iraq and Afghanistan and bring our troops home immediately
End the war on drugs

Sounds like a good start.

Sounds like i need to get back into the political race...I had given up....But that seems like a good start to me...Especially points 3 and 5!

Illmind

Illmind

gov making a push after they saw the revenue. looks like step1 in their evil scheme. i pray for med patients.

B

Buddy Hemphill

If we get a hard core "god called me" right winger in the White House things could get ugly.

I wish Obama hadn't been such a fuck up. Its gonna be a minute before another leftie graces the throne. I hope MMJ doesnt turn into a campaign "hot topic". Can you imagine another drug war? Jesus freaks can.

K

kolah

As a diehard Constitutionist, I've been a Ron Paul since 07.

RP will never get the votes from ALL the people who get federal money as their sole income such as welfare, food stamps, social security, school systems, grants, etc).

End that fucking war!

Top Bottom