California Legalization Ballot Dead

• Thread starter BrotherGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BrotherGreen

BrotherGreen

I can't believe my eyes...

http://www.mercurynews.com/californ...marijuana-legalization-measure-off-table-2014

Mclr greener logo with vote yes small

If you read some of the bills out there it is no wonder why they are not passing. Unreasonable demands along the lines of having an hour a day set aside for pigging on nachos after a hippy starts to come down being as foolish as some I have seen.
If you all would like some help getting things done right, I ain't cheap but I will craft something that will get the job done.

Kendo

Kendo

Norml and dpfca have decided to push the next run at it to 2016.
i worked with the Prop215 team and saw what it really takes to come up with a viable, strong proposition that will appeal to a majority. Wow! just WoW!

Blaze

Blaze

In the long run I think this will be a good thing. I would rather see a single, well crafted, well thought out ballot in 2016, then three or four hurried, not as well thought out ones in 2014. I also think it will stand a far better chance of passing if there is only ONE initiative. The prospect of potentially 4 different initiatives in 2014 would have doomed all of them - the vote would have been too split.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Norml and dpfca have decided to push the next run at it to 2016.
i worked with the Prop215 team and saw what it really takes to come up with a viable, strong proposition that will appeal to a majority. Wow! just WoW!
Then you know another online friend of ours, a local fellow. :) Not just appeal to a majority, but really mean something for the people it's intended to help. Now, 215 is practically being eviscerated by local zoning ordinances.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Fuck settling for what we can get,Dont let them scare you into supporting something that will end up turning around and biting you in the ass later!

Top Bottom