Calling Complete F'ing B.s. On The "recreational" Cannabis Market

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

jipp is actually a he. He just got really upset when he thought tinder thumbs was a women and found out he was a man. That’s when he changed to Christine. I think he got played or something he never wants to talk about it. I’ve tried to get the truth out of both of them but they pretend they didn’t see my quotes lol

Woah I fuckin thought tinder was a gal. I mean, didn't you?

dan1989

dan1989

The reason I smoke weed is because I tried it once, liked it, tried it some more and now I'm addicted. And I love it. I enjoy smoking when I'm watching a movie, listening to loud music and prefer to not be high during the day when I'm with my kids, basically before they go to bed, as I find my memory gets a bit hazy when thinking back to being high and I want to remember every second of my kids while they are still so little (5 and 2). I'm loving life, shit is going good. Good(ish) job that pays the bills, feeds the mouths, leaves me enough to save a little for a mortgage deposit and can go out for a meal if we want to. And will be supplementing that with a modest extra income when I start seeing a return from the growing.

I believe the purpose of human life is, like every other living organism on the planet, to be born, reproduce, die to make way for the next generation and keep the species going. But since we've got an advanced prefrontal cortex, may as well have some fun, right?

People could have figured this out when ol' Charlie Darwin came along, but they didn't really grasp what he meant when he said that there is no Great Chain of Being, no higher or lower standing in the world (this ain't a religion thing, Darwin was agnostic, like me). Each and every creature big or small has evolved to their own environment and no animal is above or below another. Our 'smartness' is merely a survival technique that we've adapted extremely effectively. Our smartness is no smarter than any other animal, they are all extremely smart at what they do. Try swimming with sharks in the ocean and we'll see who's smarter. Bees are extremely smart at making honey. Birds are super clever when it comes to flying. The organism named Cancer is extremely good at multiplying (reproducing) and ravaging our bodies.

Therefore, no human is above another, no human is above another creature, we have no right to kill the cannabis plants we smoke, who are living, breathing things. But we're going to, because we're more important than them, right? Nobody has more right than me to smoke weed, and I'm perfectly healthy. More deserving for sure, absolutely no argument there. But nobody has more right.

Peace

xavier7995

xavier7995

Alternatively, you could have been around it for long time before CA changed the nomenclature and wonder why people call your drugs medicine and flowers now. CA really shaped how we talk about cannabis and around 2000 it was no longer hip to slang herb, but being an alternative medicine provider was kosher and changing lives. To each their own, whatever you want to call your weed is fine with me. I will continue to crack up when hearing about someone's "dank meds" though, as that is how I roll.

stiffneck

stiffneck

That's cool man. But I try and not let California or any other state or person tell me what's what r what's cool or in. I guess I have to relate cannabis kind of like psychedelics. I think certain psychedelics are medicine. You think California s trying to legalize psilocybin for kicks? It's because it's medical. So is cannabis.

When I was a teenager and used to "party and get my kicks" with psychedelics I always kind of knew there was somethng else that these were for....

It wasnt until I was in my 40's that I understood it could be used as medicine. If your stuck someplace in your life and can't get out a "different perspective" can do wonders. Call it medicine or whatever you want...

These things have changed my life.... for the better.. for myself and my family. I will not look at it ANY other way.

Now.....let's.....get.....high. :)

xavier7995

xavier7995

High fives, and to be honest, we more or less agree in spirit, somebody had to be a counter opinion though. Oddly, I do view psychedelics as medicine more or less, though not one we really understand, but I think they have the potential to be a great tool.

I think my view will probably evolve over time as more clinical research happens, as it is pretty sparse on both cannabis and hallucinogens. A big point for me would be to understand what exactly is going on from more of a chemistry perspective, along the lines of "compound x effects body part y by mechanism z." Or more practically, how and why RSO works with a bunch of scientists that can conduct good studies doing the research.

dan1989

dan1989

Sooooooo to summarise, everyone can smoke, everybody has an equal right (none) to, but some deserve it more as it helps with their medical ailments. Now wouldn't that have been a great title to this thread? The rest could have just been random bullshit like we do on most threads :D

dan1989

dan1989

Bruce jenner is a hero... Not my hero but you know... Someones hero.

Yeah the frickin plastic surgeon who chopped that shit and is kicking it in the Caribbean right about now!

Top Bottom