Calling Complete F'ing B.s. On The "recreational" Cannabis Market

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

I couldnt afford that... I bet a steak knife would work

I dunno I think one look at his ex wife first thing in the morning would make mine just drop right off! She turned him and frankly I feel sorry for the guy...well you know..

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I dunno I think one look at his ex wife first thing in the morning would make mine just drop right off! She turned him and frankly I feel sorry for the guy...well you know..
Bruce is hotter than his wife hahaha WTF

dan1989

dan1989

Hey @GT21 this is the second time we've butchered a thread man we're gonna get a bad name for ourselves. The 'supporter' badge of yours scares me I'll be first to get banned!

xavier7995

xavier7995

I was awful proud none of us pulled out our dicks, or whatever you may be packing, and started posting bud shots to prove our pov's. Was a model thread imho.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey @GT21 this is the second time we've butchered a thread man we're gonna get a bad name for ourselves. The 'supporter' badge of yours scares me I'll be first to get banned!
Yup hahaha... this is not my second time btw hahahah hardy har har

dan1989

dan1989

I was awful proud none of us pulled out our dicks, or whatever you may be packing, and started posting bud shots to prove our pov's. Was a model thread imho.

Nicely said. Was something to be proud of until me and GT fucked it up. Pity there weren't more of this going on. Peace

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

I have noticed this area of the forum gets very little traffic but I want to say this anyway even if it only gets 15 views.

I honestly believe the "recreational" market is a total fraud and absolute BS. We could practically make compost out of it since it is so rich in BS.

Here is my theory based on a question I ask myself about human behavior all the time. What are humans generally trying to do with their life in almost all aspects?

My answer is: Homeostasis.

"Homeostasis can be defined as the stable state of an organism and of its internal environment;[1] as the maintenance or regulation of the stable condition, or its equilibrium;[2] or simply as the balance of bodily functions.[3] The stable condition is the condition of optimal functioning for the organism, and is dependent on many variables, such as body temperature and fluid balance, being kept within certain pre-set limits."

Why do people learn to meditate, why do Buddhist monks learn this extremely difficult discipline, why do alcoholics drink, why do opiate junkies keep using. They are all trying to find balance. Not that all those ways are positive and productive but it is what it is and painful searching for balance often ending in failure.

As Dr. Raphi Mechoulam and other pioneers in the cannabis world point out the endocannabinoid system in humans is involved in EVERY level of function in the body. We have receptors in our brain but also in cells, even blood cells. If this system regulates everything then:

People do not smoke or consume cannabis to simply "get high". There is a reason that each of us that use cannabis do so. We are trying desperately to reach Homeostasis (balance) in our lives with regard to Mental health, biological health and to make sense out of our world. To achieve balance!!!!

Given that if people use substances, they are probably trying to solve a problem. Yes, obviously some substances are very destructive and don't really solve problems of imbalance but lead to other disasters. However, Evil weed is not that way in my opinion. It is truly and miraculous medicine that has saved my health and my life. However, on a side nte the guys that developed some of the "designer drugs" that caused so much trouble with the war on drugs were producing drug that the system secretly used for legitimate treatment of patients. Turns out some of the substances they developed actually had a medicinal use contrary to be demonized by our government. Turns out some of their most significant customers were highly ranked Psychiatrists and Psychologists in the great LA area! Juys reasearch the activities of the "The Lazy Lizard School of Hedonism" that had their lab hidden in a cave in the desert SW.

Homeostasis!

Another expert in the field of cannibinoids and phytochemicals in general said and I think he is right (paraphrased): All disease can be traced to 2 failures, Cell dysfunction and genetic pre-disposition (leading to guess what, cell dysfunction). Well if the endocannabinoid system is regulating all aspect of our biology even at the cell level then here is the answer to so many health challenges including some genetic disorders. Some of the strongest phytochemicals are contained in cannabis (they show up in many fruits and vegetables as well). I think this is why Cannabis is so broad spectrum so-to-speak because it effects the baseline of how we work on a biological level.

So, why does the so-called recreational market and definitions exist and why were they "created". Well, probably for regulation and especially TAXATION. Eventually though, I predict the "medical cannabis" definition will go away. Why? Because they currently don't tax the medical market in many states. When governments get ADDICTED to the funds they will eventually kill the medical market which is just the opposite of what should happen.

Dr. Raphi said it well when he said something like (paraphrasing here) : The Assyrians had a name for it and it translates to bliss and they described it as a medicine that takes your worries away. His response was: Sounds like a great definition of an anti-anxiety effect. His answer was like this: why criticize this but embrace it...don't people need to solve anxiety problems....well Yeah, duh.

Feel free to add comments both negative and positive cause I love active discussion. Without talking about the issues as humans how can we ever make any progress. Also we are, I believe, entering a time when you wont be allowed to think and express freely unless it is politically acceptable.

With love to my fellow cannabis growers and consumers,

Dee

Hey Gdp great thread. Just wanted to chime in, just wondering if you have ever looked into meditation. Don' no if u a religious person or not but it has nothing to do with it. I myself have never been religious never really believed in anything like that whatsoever. Always been a quick to anger hot head that gets shit done. Anxiety and depression always been in my life, always kept me from enjoying life. Doctor prescribes me anti depressants and I told myself no fuckin way I'm I going to pop pills everyday just to be happy. So I stumbled across this guy on u tube talking about meditation and enlightenment. The enlightenment part was kind of mind blowing when u first hear about what it is and how it is reliezed within yourself, but the meditation and learning how and why the brain functions the way it does in today's society was eye opening. The meditation is not about prayer but simply quieting and stilling the mind to enter states of higher conciousness. been doing it for about 8 months now everyday for 20 min and it has really changed the way i perceive just about evert hung in life. Anyway bro don' what to make this shit to long for you. But if u into this kind of shit look into. There are tons of health benifits from meditation that most people have no clue about, hardest part is sticking with it till u start to see and feel some of them.check out shit on enlightenment if you into seeing what the mind can really do for anybody.

dan1989

dan1989

Ok to hell with it I'm whipping the dick out. Grapefruit diesel which I've been buying for £200 an oz or in other words £25 an 8th. For the last nine months. Consistent as ever.

IMG 20180327 005717

And gets me nicely high-stoned

xavier7995

xavier7995

Veering way off topic but man it was a revelation back in middle school that if I stuck my weed in little 2x3 inch bags from hobby lobby it would sell out instantly compared to boring old ziplocs, despite everyone buying their weed from the same main source. To tie back in to the topic at hand, perception is quite a bit of the experience, if medicating vs. Smoking dope gets you where you want to go, then do what works for you.

dan1989

dan1989

What does investors power mean? Im shocked im still around sometimes..

I'm not really sure I just made it up. It was some kind of cheap jab at your supporters badge thing again, although I'm not sure where I'm going with that either.

See, that weeds alright

Top Bottom