Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ssshhh,i dont want them eat my maters ssshh
this last picture is my boy,,he decided he wanted to get some pussy last year and the king of the forest had him down ,horns in gut and i ran at him,so he let my boy here up and looked at me like i was stupid,,shit id fight that son bitch,aintskairt no deer,,we could bond if you dig,,but ever since my boy come eat dog food out my hand

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i have yet to once eat deer for dinner or see them make it through the year with weed.........
thats fucked up to me. i cant get deer weed or fire wood.
and here you are in the organic section,and you cant live off the land,my my better get a grip cause soon there gonna be missles falling from the sky,and they hurt when they hit you on the head,last one left me bald and precussion like to made my insides like jello,shit all in my pants i did

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

see just going to that place counts as marriage which is gross to me if you had a girl you didnt take.
now you really got my interest up,,acid,gas,glue,paint,speed and the weed,but the last time i went as way south as you was quite some time ago,,many many moons ago,,so what is this magical drug,,ph down,,what kinda trip does the ph up give

sun

sun

got me some swiss acid back when horton hears a who was at the drive in in san luis obispo drive in , my 16 inch kicker made it seem like horton was running right through my van. Crazy

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

got me some swiss acid back when horton hears a who was at the drive in in san luis obispo drive in , my 16 inch kicker made it seem like horton was running right through my van. Crazy
wow thanks friend,,thought i was in the lost world,,trying to sipher this cats mind and there aint none,,tripping some good shit but want tell me what it is,dammit,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

lol no that snack food and beer. from gas station. then you ever once saying short on gas money and being un true to the female.
dont own no car still ride horse back and have a wagon too,,never short on money either,,dont have none,,and female been faithful too for 39 yrs,,so are you gonna tell me what drug you tripping on

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

keep that organic info coming , trying to soak up as much organic info as i can .

hell of a thread:)
ya been a wild ride so far,,attracted a beast on some good shit,,havent got to the organic part yet ,but we working on it,,i did notice that my girls outside were growing a food web under the alfalfa i have in the pots for heat,,thats a good thing,,love that life

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

well guys hate to interupt you,,but my game is organic everything from weed to trees,contribute to it,,there isnt many us left it seems,,them clones there are weed if you didnt notice,and after 2 weeks they going in some of that char,,my soil also love the chiton,and the amends i make,,that is home made compost and i build my own soil,,so ya lets talk about old ways,just dont mention piss cause i still refuse to use it for nitrogen,hahaah,,started this cause for last 2 months cant find anything new in organic section,,so lets hear it,,be happy

That was directed at @IMMUNE2WEED
Should have been clearer. My bad.

sun

sun

theres always been a special place in my heart for organic gardining , ages and ages ago i lived in the housing projects in ontario and me and my mom used to win awards from the city of windsor .my mom had all the know how , but still i was hooked .

but now with all the new information , im a little lost . Like with brewing your own mycos , recyclable super soils .liveing super soils . benificial plants like clover or alfala.

ill be taging along trying to learn what i can

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

salt water and freshwater + snow.

how interesting. she lives in las vegas now. lol.

both. i flushed with plain water for about 2 weeks first though.

you and "grayarea" look crazy for ever talking about moons on a *ahem forum.

the place you make the girl #1 and the girl makes you #1 are still the main's.

you're saying she cheated before you and after you then watching the 4th of july parades.
appluase ,yes indeed shows you a crack baby can fly and spank his pud at same time,,you got top tell me what you are tripping on ,that sounds like good good shit,,but i highly doubt my educated mind could sink as low as yours,,so my trip would be graceful,no how the hell did you remember all this stuff,got me thinking you got a secretary,could it be male,or female,,im thinking male,cause you done bash women folk all threw this thread,,no hate here ,i mequal opritunist friend,,you queer that cool ,just respect the oppisite sex,aint there fault they couldnt please a sick fuck like yourself,,you learn things like this in special places and im really wanting to know if what your on is chemical or organic,,oops i said it again didnt i organic,,enlighten us all what this new magical drug is,,then dont take anymore aint working for you might be the in bettween sexaulity spot causing the issue,,great right up by the way,,thought i was reading the evening news

Top Bottom