Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That was directed at @IMMUNE2WEED
Should have been clearer. My bad.
i know it was ,trying to be polite,but didnt work as if you read on just get worse,,anyway thanks for stopping by,really thought i would get some more folk on the organic road again,but attracted a dumbass indeed with that cat,,you can go ahead and delete thread,,it just a waste anyway,just me mind talking to a idiot,hahah,,dude tripping on some bad household under the sink crack or some shit,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

theres always been a special place in my heart for organic gardining , ages and ages ago i lived in the housing projects in ontario and me and my mom used to win awards from the city of windsor .my mom had all the now how , but still i was hooked .

but now with all the new information , im a little lost . Like with brewing your own mycos , recyclable super soils .liveing super soils . benificial plants like clover or alfala.

ill be taging along trying to learn what i can
check it out,,with the reused soil,bust it up and add some oatmeal to it,let it sit in the dark and a few days that web i talked about will be there,,if you add chiton and char,not much else be needed,just dont kill with chemicals and life goes on and on,,lobster ,crab,fish meals good shit,,just like giving the bennies vitamins

sun

sun

so let me get this right , this can be used indoors? is it going to be hot for a while?

check it out,,with the reused soil,bust it up and add some oatmeal to it,let it sit in the dark and a few days that web i talked about will be there,,if you add chiton and char,not much else be needed,just dont kill with chemicals and life goes on and on,,lobster ,crab,fish meals good shit,,just like giving the bennies vitamins

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so let me get this right , this can be used indoors? is it going to be hot for a while?
organic doesnt mean just outdoor bro,organic is the media you create,feed it proper and all you do is add the next seed,,you want the soil to be alive,damn the nutrents and feed ,the soil do the work if you got it tuned in,,hell ya indoors,,most mine have been indoors,,for the most part onmy grows ,i brew tea ,thats my nutrients,barly and ewc,good shit,,every now and then alittle fish emulsions thats my feed,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if you build your soil ,yes you have to cook it in the the heat is best,,but 30 days you can grow a seedling in it,,best way to tell is plant a lugume in it,,like beans or annual flowers ,rye grass is the best grows quick,,if it grow in the pile of soil ,your weed will

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i have a real good friend that can give you more options and creative ideas@ecompost is what he goes by,if you see him in any of the threads ,bend his ear,,dude is a guru when it comes to soil and soil life

BudBogart

BudBogart

so anybody else tried the bio char,,works great in the veggie garden giving it a shot on the clones now,compost be done in a couple weeks and then game on,gonna do these in the tent,,girls outside be loving the sun right now and too late for cuts,,got a acupoco gold mix white blaze,,she im waiting on big time

I made my own bio char two years ago and charged it . It's still in the holes improving the soil. It was a very enjoyable project, great way to get rid of small branches.

BudBogart

BudBogart

dont know that for a fact,,dont use the stuff,i know how to feed my girls and on ocassion boys,,cant forget about the boys,,or there wouldnt be no girls lol,,this old hippie brain is washed with the good shit,,do you remember LSD,,i do 40 yrs later still comes to visit ever now and then,lol
Not me, I never had a flashback, that I can recall, lol.
Deer,it's what's for dinner..

the little ones with spots taste just like veal!

BudBogart

BudBogart

i know it was ,trying to be polite,but didnt work as if you read on just get worse,,anyway thanks for stopping by,really thought i would get some more folk on the organic road again,but attracted a dumbass indeed with that cat,,you can go ahead and delete thread,,it just a waste anyway,just me mind talking to a idiot,hahah,,dude tripping on some bad household under the sink crack or some shit,lmao
We aren't doing much of a grow this year, only 8 plants but we are outside and organic and hope this thread gets wheels.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I made my own bio char two years ago and charged it . It's still in the holes improving the soil. It was a very enjoyable project, great way to get rid of small branches.
ya i need more,,we are in stage 1 drought condition and i cant make more,,i need enough to cover my whole garden at the very least 100lbs,,i got 20 lbs charging right now started this morning,,when these clones get roots they going in soil with the char,,what i need most is about 3 days of rain,were i can make more,,the remainder of the char is going into that compost pile,,i want it in my whole garden and come spring that compost pile be rich with nutrients to border the transplants if you dig,,all i hear i how much good it does for the soil,watched a clip on you tube,in the tropical forest they also put broken clay pots and other clay material in with the char,not sure if it was for erosion or has benifitul purpose for it,there is a clay pot on the market thats supose to be the next big thang for storage of self watering container gardening,,dont know

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Not me, I never had a flashback, that I can recall, lol.

the little ones with spots taste just like veal!
there it is,,but if your in the heat and working in the garden and plants seem to talk to you and your kinda uplifty,,flash back brother,hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

We aren't doing much of a grow this year, only 8 plants but we are outside and organic and hope this thread gets wheels.
i got 3 outside,not expecting much,,kids got contractors working around here,,so also got 8 clones in the tent ,in case we gotta do a emergency pull if you dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya been digging back in archives and there just isnt much new shit going on with organic grower,,kinda like everyone just said hell with it,,to easy to do it with chemicals and man are there a lot out there,shit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

all i need is brother@gt21 to throw his trees in here,same for you socalking and ecompost,3 great growers in all part of world

Top Bottom