Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

How wet does this need to be to cook? I've already put like 5 gallons in it and it still feels dry
take them orange tote fill about 1/3 with the soil and just give it a drink,mix in another 1/3 same thing a small drink,then top off,keep in mind the totes only have holes under the lift handles,just right for cooking and keeps most bugs out,condensation from the lid will give enough moisture from there,go out in couple weeks stir it ,give just a tad of water close it up continue on bro,the water your putting in is to make it condensate not to drench the medium if you dig,when you go out and stir,put a little oats in there and webs will grow

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hahahaha you know how many times i have been spiked by trees.......hundreds this year alone. We even bred oranges over here without the spikes. Harvest takes some time and considerable skill to walk away without being jabbed and or drawing blood. My trees and i have shared genetic data over many occasions, they are probably getting all the P they need from me :)
hahahahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thanks buddy, I really appreciate your kind words.

Yeah Orgi is nuts. His passion runs his fingers too often and i wish it didnt, but like i told him too, i was like that. When i found out about nutrients and how much of a waste most are, I was all up in peoples faces, but time and learning calms minds like mine and I have become a tad more refined in how I approach those living life a different way to me.

I like the guy but for his need to jump on peoples ankles from a flatbed truck when he disagrees. Who knows, may be he will come back and re bless us with his wit and not his force :)
i couldnt have said that better,great job bro,i got same from him and just laid back,i didnt even know he got banned,passion is that,sometimes hard to consume hahah,teaching is the same way,you just need the patience to explain sometimes and not one soul is wrong in my world ,just difrent and that what makes us strive forward i think,difrence makes the world go round,i mean think back to the wheel,at first it had flat spots,till someone back started hurting and another suggested rounding it off,wish i would have got a patent on that bitch way back then hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ha they used gallows here, but I did once see a dude hanging from an oak tree when i was waking to the corner shop on acid after a night raving. At first i thought he was levitating, then I realized he was dead and had hung himself. We on acid where first to find him. It was pretty rare and i can still see his face when I close my eyes. never knew him but it was pretty mad never the less.
that is so fucking crazy,,no shit my very first trip ,me and brother in law was floating about 3 in morning,stopped at a 7 11 to get a coke,we just walked in the door when the theif walked out,walked in store nobody,really tripping then,went back to cooler to get coke and folk were laying in the floor of the cooler,,when we opened door and hollered at them and they answered back,we got the fuck out of dodge,damn if that wasnt enough to blow a trip too,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thats organic... Till i sex, clone and smash on it
i had a idea yesterday,got a couple more weeks i can go with my cherry bomb,bottom of plant still have a few white hair,was thinking,cut the bitch down now with all cloud on the top and rest of plant,taking some good soil adding to a 3 gal pot,transplanting this 1 gal pot into it,watering the bitch in and under 24 hr light forget about the bitch till i see new leaves,and try to make another run of it under a net,think it will work?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i had a idea yesterday,got a couple more weeks i can go with my cherry bomb,bottom of plant still have a few white hair,was thinking,cut the bitch down now with all cloud on the top and rest of plant,taking some good soil adding to a 3 gal pot,transplanting this 1 gal pot into it,watering the bitch in and under 24 hr light forget about the bitch till i see new leaves,and try to make another run of it under a net,think it will work?
Sure will... You can actually root prune the plant and fit it in the same pot over and over again but cutting roots scares people so just up pot

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sure will
well i think at the least i can get some clones and roll that way if it dont work out,thinkoing the yogi too,sure as shit i dont and just cull the plants ,im gonna regret it,shit pulled a leaf off last night for mama to scope,had hell getting fingers apart and wound up ruining half the leaf,smelly bitch too,cant say it smells like cherry ,but what ever it is,just the one leaf stunk the house enough to spray some febrezze hahah

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
well i think at the least i can get some clones and roll that way if it dont work out,thinkoing the yogi too,sure as shit i dont and just cull the plants ,im gonna regret it,shit pulled a leaf off last night for mama to scope,had hell getting fingers apart and wound up ruining half the leaf,smelly bitch too,cant say it smells like cherry ,but what ever it is,just the one leaf stunk the house enough to spray some febrezze hahah
Your best bet is to reveg and pull clones... The small new plants will grow faster than the big old one

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Your best bet is to reveg and pull clones... The small new plants will grow faster than the big old one
that was my plan,i just dont think this 1 gal pot soil got the ump to go for another month or two,,i goit 1 more cherry bomb seed,my luck it be a male ,but if it is i might have to go find a corpse and be frankenstien hahahah

Ceveres

Ceveres

Totally will work, just don't forget to water it ;)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Here’s my organic grow in a 2.4mx1.2mx2.0m tent with 2 600w hps lamps in batmix soil feeding organic nutrients RH 40% temps 28 degrees here’s my ladies day 23 of flowering what you guys think ?
nice lots of girls and buds bro.,
i think if you managed the heat in your room versus the RH% you would get better growth. 28c is I assume your air temps, so your canopy temps are likely a couple of degrees hotter with the UV from your HID lamps. This does however prove the worth of organics, since it is highly likely that with mineral salts, you would see some kind of distress now, tip burn from a lack of hydraulic capacity most likely. How far do the temps drop for night?
Best bet is to try to average canopy temps at 25c and keep RH% within tolerant VPD range, drying the air out slowly to avoid molds over the last week. I correlate my RH% with temps all the time, so as I dry my room, i lower temps to correspond. This might help

Ecompost

Ecompost

i couldnt have said that better,great job bro,i got same from him and just laid back,i didnt even know he got banned,passion is that,sometimes hard to consume hahah,teaching is the same way,you just need the patience to explain sometimes and not one soul is wrong in my world ,just difrent and that what makes us strive forward i think,difrence makes the world go round,i mean think back to the wheel,at first it had flat spots,till someone back started hurting and another suggested rounding it off,wish i would have got a patent on that bitch way back then hahahah
amen to that. Time and versions. What works for one, aint easy for others, its why I am also working hard on video content too for the new site, and than we will have the forum to discuss matters of growth and health :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

that is so fucking crazy,,no shit my very first trip ,me and brother in law was floating about 3 in morning,stopped at a 7 11 to get a coke,we just walked in the door when the theif walked out,walked in store nobody,really tripping then,went back to cooler to get coke and folk were laying in the floor of the cooler,,when we opened door and hollered at them and they answered back,we got the fuck out of dodge,damn if that wasnt enough to blow a trip too,lol
yeah acid has a way of putting you in the jam without you asking. We were in St tropez once on acid and met this little gypsy kid, he took us to the wildest places and even to some night cub where I saw a midget smack the shit out of some massive dude for hollarin his gay mate in pink leather motorcycle chaps, then the police came and we ran like naughty kids, we werent a part of it, just observers. I loved acid back in the day

K

kansabis

hahahaha you know how many times i have been spiked by trees.......hundreds this year alone. We even bred oranges over here without the spikes. Harvest takes some time and considerable skill to walk away without being jabbed and or drawing blood. My trees and i have shared genetic data over many occasions, they are probably getting all the P they need from me :-)
Haha yeah,guess those must be the new blood oranges huh? Lol

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

nice lots of girls and buds bro.,
i think if you managed the heat in your room versus the RH% you would get better growth. 28c is I assume your air temps, so your canopy temps are likely a couple of degrees hotter with the UV from your HID lamps. This does however prove the worth of organics, since it is highly likely that with mineral salts, you would see some kind of distress now, tip burn from a lack of hydraulic capacity most likely. How far do the temps drop for night?
Best bet is to try to average canopy temps at 25c and keep RH% within tolerant VPD range, drying the air out slowly to avoid molds over the last week. I correlate my RH% with temps all the time, so as I dry my room, i lower temps to correspond. This might help
28 degrees is at canopy level and the Room drops to 18 degrees with lights off usually RH is at between 28%-40% tops and that’s usually 40% after been watered

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah acid has a way of putting you in the jam without you asking. We were in St tropez once on acid and met this little gypsy kid, he took us to the wildest places and even to some night cub where I saw a midget smack the shit out of some massive dude for hollarin his gay mate in pink leather motorcycle chaps, then the police came and we ran like naughty kids, we werent a part of it, just observers. I loved acid back in the day
me too,probally to much as my mind always tell me,hahahah

Latest posts

Top Bottom