Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

28 degrees is at canopy level and the Room drops to 18 degrees with lights off usually RH is at between 28%-40% tops and that’s usually 40% after been watered
its a little on the dry side buddy. If you consider that a plant in a lit room is busy absorbing energy, it must be capable of balance. To do this, the plant requires the environmental conditions to suit. When we fall out of range, we under transpire. When we under transpire we dont get full access to nutrients and or water and this will impact yield whatever you are getting today.
What you are doing now is great, if you want to move to the next level, the art is the environment and understanding how nature balances energy.
Read the article in the link i sent you. You will see how we can change the environment to suit most perfectly each aspect of plant growth. EG. veg, early bloom and late bloom all have a range of VPD that works best. If you see this as spring, summer and autumn and you as an environmental mimic :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

i like that idea a lot
some situations are better discussed, and some better also when combined with video, all of which can be read and re read over and over and over, stop pause, rewind etc etc. There isnt a time limit on knowledge acquisition, nor have a found a blanket I can throw over all the heads at once :-) Schools have known this for years.

The other day I had a client having some issues with coco. I was discussing how failing to load Coco with N is the usual reason organics fails in helping grow good coco buds. The usual early yellowing out and subsequent pH swings related to the tying of N by Microbes and carbon. Anyway, we were able to recover his plants and maintain pace with the test through dialogue and adjustment of the schedule to better suit this batch of coco, which I suspect fell off the line during buffering.
The forum will allow BOX to use the pvt but not secret conversations we as a team have daily with clients all over the world, much like this, sharing solutions in a fully search-able way.
I know the client well, but others might just give up rather than persist to find a resolution! I wanted to put some data and tools in place, so that any BOX customer can know, there is a back up team with tips to help, members with experience who have not only seen what we all see as growers from time to time, but that have worked out fixes.
I know people struggle at times to grow good plants to harvest, some people are not good at expressing this with others and why should they be? The forum is hopefully a spot these people will find comfort and answers, thats the idea this side at least.
This isnt a rule book for life, its just a platform for us to extend the reach of each one in the team, so that we can answer the questions from any and all users and let them all know, we care about your plants and your success, not just your dollars :-)

M

MrGreenGreen

no its all the same well if its cut the same. Canna Bio Terra grows great drugs bro. It has white too. Its very light so good for growers who have mobility concerns
Idk bro...that bioterra already has a pH balancer. So now what happens when you mix that with compost. What's the ratio? Doesn't matter. You're going to have pH issues unless you test.
M2C

Top Bottom