Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rcubed

Rcubed

Ok took some more pics today. The White Widow was falling over so I propped them up with bamboo and trellis netting
20180902 174927 2

Gorilla Glue
20180902 175110 2

Berry Bomb
20180902 175056

My Old standby Big Bud
20180902 175605

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hope that wind storm isn't coming your way
in the last 2 weeks we have had14 in of rain,got a whole new crop of rocks growing ,hahahah washed all the top soil out and damn looking at the place you would really believe im growing rocks ,just a few miles from the house flood water washed out a KOA camp had to rescue several folks,how been going your way

Rcubed

Rcubed

t)
you harvest yet?
Yep, I still have a little I left on the lower branches, but I've been trimming like a madman for the last week. The Berry Bomb took quite a bit of cat damage, so I finished that with a little over 6 oz. which is about what I got from the Big Bud plant that was half the size of the Berry Bomb. I'm still trimming the GG. I'm guessing I'll get a little less than a pound from that. I dried it and put it in bags untrimmed and those bags are like bottomless pits. The coolest thing is I think the two plants that I crossed seem like the best. One is a cross of Somango and Berry Bomb, and the other is a Big Bud Berry Bomb cross. Huge dense, sweet smelling buds. It's waiting it's turn to be trimmed but I already smoked some of the Big Bud cross and it's something special. The White Widow kinda foxtailed and never got very dense but smells nice. I haven't tried it yet.
Check the Big Bud.
20180930 220135 3

Here's the Big Bomb (Berry Bomb Big Bud)
20181010 180322

Here's the bags of GG. I already trimmed 6oz dry.
20181010 180213

Here's the White Widow. Doesn't look too great but maybe it'll smoke good.
20181010 180150

Here's Big Bomb
20181010 180200

Mango Bomb
20181010 180206

Overall, I'm really stoked with the harvest. Oh yeah, you remember that pineapple I had goin?
It looked a little funny but me and my Ol Lady took it down and it was sweet and juicy.
20180929 182454

Also, those are a couple of the red onions I grew too.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

t)
Yep, I still have a little I left on the lower branches, but I've been trimming like a madman for the last week. The Berry Bomb took quite a bit of cat damage, so I finished that with a little over 6 oz. which is about what I got from the Big Bud plant that was half the size of the Berry Bomb. I'm still trimming the GG. I'm guessing I'll get a little less than a pound from that. I dried it and put it in bags untrimmed and those bags are like bottomless pits. The coolest thing is I think the two plants that I crossed seem like the best. One is a cross of Somango and Berry Bomb, and the other is a Big Bud Berry Bomb cross. Huge dense, sweet smelling buds. It's waiting it's turn to be trimmed but I already smoked some of the Big Bud cross and it's something special. The White Widow kinda foxtailed and never got very dense but smells nice. I haven't tried it yet.
Check the Big Bud.
View attachment 835367
Here's the Big Bomb (Berry Bomb Big Bud)
View attachment 835368
Here's the bags of GG. I already trimmed 6oz dry.
View attachment 835369

Here's the White Widow. Doesn't look too great but maybe it'll smoke good.
View attachment 835370
Here's Big Bomb
View attachment 835371

Mango Bomb
View attachment 835373
Overall, I'm really stoked with the harvest. Oh yeah, you remember that pineapple I had goin?
It looked a little funny but me and my Ol Lady took it down and it was sweet and juicy.
View attachment 835384
Also, those are a couple of the red onions I grew too.
i got to try the pineapple,lol,harvest looks great

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks. Yeah it's cool. I started the top again to go along with three other pineapple plants I have going. You get that Vietnam Black done yet?
ive run it 3 times,shit is great smoke,i got a clone a friend sent,no clue what it is,flipped to flower yesterday,need to finish it before the years end,more freaking contractors gonna be here at the house doing some remoldling for my oldest boy,you know old folk have to lay back sometimes,this is one of them,some have to learn the hard way,i sure as hell have,but after that big ole big bill comes in at end of job,i be expecting,damn dad wish i would have just let you do it,hahaah,im only one soul ,i cant just get a job done in a day or 2 ,they seem to think these idiot contracters can do all they wont done in a month or so,i will see,hahahahh 40 x40 addition to house and a new roof to match,im going with at the least 40k by job end,i just couldnt do that,im a cheap bastard and i cant bitch when things go bad or expensive if i do the shit myself,but do know my shit just aint gonna fall down too,ocd they tell me,what not me lmao

tifosi

tifosi

in the last 2 weeks we have had14 in of rain,got a whole new crop of rocks growing ,hahahah washed all the top soil out and damn looking at the place you would really believe im growing rocks ,just a few miles from the house flood water washed out a KOA camp had to rescue several folks,how been going your way
A year without rain here but had a bout of CHF and spent a week in the hospital. Plants are smaller but all is well. 3 more to harvest and i can stop worrying about the rippers. This was a freebie seed a hotdog from breeders boutique

20180929 082001
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

A year without rain here but had a bout of CHF and spent a week in the hospital. Plants are smaller but all is well. 3 more to harvest and i can stop worrying about the rippers. This was a freebie seed a hotdog from breeders boutique
sorry to hear that ,same on this end,damn hernia,doc wants heart doc to look at me before he fixes it,found plaque in my neck artery which is causing the passing out,good news but not kinda thing,good that my lights arent doing it,bad cause now i got to do the heart doc shit,finally got medicare crap straight now ,come jan 1st,got a new plan that covers every thing even hearing aides,damn now im gonna have to hear folk lmao,mama said you old bastard first thing that policy is in effect,your ass get hearing aides,old bitch hahaah

Rcubed

Rcubed

ive run it 3 times,shit is great smoke,i got a clone a friend sent,no clue what it is,flipped to flower yesterday,need to finish it before the years end,more freaking contractors gonna be here at the house doing some remoldling for my oldest boy,you know old folk have to lay back sometimes,this is one of them,some have to learn the hard way,i sure as hell have,but after that big ole big bill comes in at end of job,i be expecting,damn dad wish i would have just let you do it,hahaah,im only one soul ,i cant just get a job done in a day or 2 ,they seem to think these idiot contracters can do all they wont done in a month or so,i will see,hahahahh 40 x40 addition to house and a new roof to match,im going with at the least 40k by job end,i just couldnt do that,im a cheap bastard and i cant bitch when things go bad or expensive if i do the shit myself,but do know my shit just aint gonna fall down too,ocd they tell me,what not me lmao
Yeah, I'm with you on that. I always try to do everything myself too. Now the Ol lady yells at me for doin shit I used to do easy. I got a huge maple tree that gets out of control. I started climbing it with a chainsaw and I got bitched at so hard I had to call the tree trimmers. Set me back about 700 which burned my ass since I figured I could have done it myself. Maybe she's right cause I'm getting close to 60 now. I guess forkin out 700 beats being crippled or dead.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah, I'm with you on that. I always try to do everything myself too. Now the Ol lady yells at me for doin shit I used to do easy. I got a huge maple tree that gets out of control. I started climbing it with a chainsaw and I got bitched at so hard I had to call the tree trimmers. Set me back about 700 which burned my ass since I figured I could have done it myself. Maybe she's right cause I'm getting close to 60 now. I guess forkin out 700 beats being crippled or dead.
right hahahahah,i told the boy if they pour the slab,frame and roof,i do the rest,said dad you got a hernia,i said so ,i know this much when they come out to drill rock for the slab,that excavator gonna be digging me a trench to build retaining walls lmao,ive never jack hammered poles in so much in my life as here hahah,you want to use a t post,got a shovel head on a jack hammer that drill first then pole lmao,shit rocks to the core of the earth lmao

tifosi

tifosi

sorry to hear that ,same on this end,damn hernia,doc wants heart doc to look at me before he fixes it,found plaque in my neck artery which is causing the passing out,good news but not kinda thing,good that my lights arent doing it,bad cause now i got to do the heart doc shit,finally got medicare crap straight now ,come jan 1st,got a new plan that covers every thing even hearing aides,damn now im gonna have to hear folk lmao,mama said you old bastard first thing that policy is in effect,your ass get hearing aides,old bitch hahaah
Sometimes not wearing a hearing aid might be a good thing LOL. The cath lab isn't bad for the neck if you are dehydrated and ready for it,it's sorta neat to watch the TV as they push the sled threw you to the blockage and inflate the balloon in the stent.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sometimes not wearing a hearing aid might be a good thing LOL. The cath lab isn't bad for the neck if you are dehydrated and ready for it,it's sorta neat to watch the TV as they push the sled threw you to the blockage and inflate the balloon in the stent.
hell nah,uh huh,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr
I have some pure Vietnam black. Had some laos also but I sent that to gas. He is going to play with it. I also have some talk of Kabul. Excited to run that.
good stuff i think,that and casadian is what i really wanted,i got 3 jars full of the black,im not wild about yogi or the one,the black is good for my old brain,lol

Top Bottom