Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

good stuff i think,that and casadian is what i really wanted,i got 3 jars full of the black,im not wild about yogi or the one,the black is good for my old brain,lol
Is yogi a little racey? Some of those damn things get me about to have a panick attack lol. I wouldn't mind a smoke report. Remember there are a lot of phenotypes lurking. You should search through each cross thoroughly. Maybe start by doing an open pollination so you have more to look at.

He has University of Washington x Cascadian Frost. That should put a heavy stone on you. They say UW is a heavy hashplant and may be g13 or at least almost exact same region.

He also released the one x blue moon rocks bx2 which is cascadian frost squared. Here's a picture of UWxCF.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Save your money on the cascadian. Think I still have seeds left - wouldn't gift them to my worst enemy.

P-
i feel same way about cherry bomb,had high hopes for it and just wound up with a product that look and smell like herb with not even a buzz or body numb,grew it twice thinking i did something wrong,pretty ass plant though,bright red spears good structure,easy growing,i think it just falls in the category of house plant flowers,to bad it isnt legal ,i would line them up around the garden for floral design,lmao

Patanjali

Patanjali

i feel same way about cherry bomb,had high hopes for it and just wound up with a product that look and smell like herb with not even a buzz or body numb,grew it twice thinking i did something wrong,pretty ass plant though,bright red spears good structure,easy growing,i think it just falls in the category of house plant flowers,to bad it isnt legal ,i would line them up around the garden for floral design,lmao
I have absolutely nothing good to say about Gas or his genetics. He is one of the most shady characters I have come across on the forums, and I don't say that lightly. I posted on instagram my experience with Swami seeds (cascadian frost and zazen) and the response I got was 'they can't all be winners'. I was one of the moderators on Gas's website I paid $200 for two packs of seeds that were discontinued due to hermies and slow vigor. I culled the zazen before it ever made it to the flower room. So, my advise is save your money and spend it on a breeder who has some integrity.

P-

Srenots

Srenots

I have absolutely nothing good to say about Gas or his genetics. He is one of the most shady characters I have come across on the forums, and I don't say that lightly. I posted on instagram my experience with Swami seeds (cascadian frost and zazen) and the response I got was 'they can't all be winners'. I was one of the moderators on Gas's website I paid $200 for two packs of seeds that were discontinued due to hermies and slow vigor. I culled the zazen before it ever made it to the flower room. So, my advise is save your money and spend it on a breeder who has some integrity.

P-
have heard good and bad about Swami.... seen some of his strains that looked fire tho...a few folks have had good luck with them and some not

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

P-
well or community for sure need a black book list ,same as las vegas hahahah,depending on experiences from a certain number of folk they go into the book ,lesson learned i say from these folk,i breed my own strains and just wanted to try a new one,bad choice lol

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

P-

Great. :speechless: This is certainly not what I wanted to hear as I just popped beans for my winter grow with most of them being Swamiseed. None of them are Cascadian, Zazen, or Cherry Bomb though so, maybe I'll be alright. I'm going to try to stay positive.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Great. :speechless: This is certainly not what I wanted to hear as I just popped beans for my winter grow with most of them being Swamiseed. None of them are Cascadian, Zazen, or Cherry Bomb though so, maybe I'll be alright. I'm going to try to stay positive.
If it's any consolation, some of those genetics are from Coot's old seed saving days. There can be decent stuff to be found, but again, I would recommend sticking to a breeder with better integrity.

Best of luck,

P-

Latest posts

Top Bottom