Can Anybody Help Create A Strain For Me? Honest Farmers Please Pick Up The Phone

• Thread starter PTSativa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PTSativa

Went through a rough patch in life and contracted moderate to severe post traumatic stress. Of the literally hundreds of treatments Medical cannabis has proven best, at least for me.

In lieu of this I've always wanted to create a strain but unfortunately currently live in an area where I cannot do so. Wanted to name it Clarkbar which is part of my name. I've contacted 3 seed companies so far: oceangrownseeds, Canna Ventures and Southern Oregon but at the time of this posting have yet to receive any feedback, so wanted to ask if anyone can make this happen? Don't particularly care about the strains crossed as much as the idea. However if that was open I'd mention my favorite strain is OG Kush and least favorites the 1990's skunk and afghani, although of the old school stuff from what I'd tried Panama Red was great,. And the name of the strain would suggest chocolate or candy. Not a big fan of chocolope but do like chocolate mint and if the candy end is included candy mass or sweet tooth would be possibilities.

So short of moving is there any way or suggestions? TY all.

MW7945

MW7945

Tbh I could hand you a bag of nugs and call it whatever I want and no one will know the difference.

It's not that hard to grow as long as you're discreet.

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

I have an un-named Kush variety I crossed ( K.O Kush F5 x Kolossus ). I am happy to name it "Clarkbar".

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

If you're in washington state. I have some og crossed seeds I will give to you free. You can name them what ever you want. Clarkbar og lol

Top Bottom