Can I asks what happened?

• Thread starter gliders420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gliders420

gliders420

I could understand why not, but it's interesting.

I got weird vibes from the site after I joined and just didn't get why, and it slot led to me just not going there. I've kinda got the gist that people are being censored and banned for stupid shit but I didn't see any of it happening... Is that about it?

Hazefeen

Hazefeen

People always hate on certain forums for one reason or other. Ive been active in many different forums with no issues. Seen some disgruntled ppls posts about this site and still joined and happy i did. Its mostly people that talk shit and get banned that are angry. If you wanna be rude and arrogant and unmoderated go to rollitup if not join a classier moderated forum and spread the love!!

Just my two cents on the subject.

KEG

KEG

To vent. With moderators deleting people's posts/threads about asking what's going on with gypsy, people need a place to vent. Gypsy getting caught is a major security breach to a lot of people in the growing community so they have the right to ask but when they do, their posts get deleted and in some instances, the user gets banned. Plus with the seed depot fallout, there needs to be a place to discuss it. This forum has been nice enough to set up an area for those in the know to converse with other who are in the same boat. my two cents...

-K.E.G

S

ssteely71

I don't go around with much drama. I try to stay chill for the sake of my nerves. I will say that I had a couple of my threads deleted and was heavily censored at ICMag. I always thought it was because I was running TGA gear not any gear associated with icmag in my threads. My interest is in being ahead of the learning curve and to do that I have to be free to run bad gear say dumb shit or ask a dumb question or two without being censored. ICMag is full of great accurate info but as a forum it's a bit too Gestapo for me.

KEG

KEG

^^^^^ Forgot to mention how they censor anything about anybody who has had beef with GN. I love ICMag, lots of recorded knowledge thats useful for the beginner all the way to the expert, but nobody wants to operate in Soviet Russia. I hope it survives regardless of GN's outcome but there's a reason I only lurked and never posted.

-K.E.G

Last edited:
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...i don't like being censored, i'm old enough to censor myself and when i cross the line and make a fool out of myself i feel those words should stand as a reminder to me to be more careful going forward.

...i don't like some asshole mod coming in behind me and deleting whole pages of post's from threads just to clean those threads of any 'controversy'.

“Rightful Liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”
-Thomas Jefferson

...but that's just me and i guess liberty and personal responsibility have fallen out of fashion, that's certainly so at the rag.

peace, bozo

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
While I love our Constitution, the Magna Carta and any document that protects rights, I feel compelled to point out to everyone that none of these sites are about free speech. They're owned and operated by others who call the shots, and when we join these sites, like this one, we agree to a set of rules. If the rules constrict, or if you, like me, experienced what can happen when a supermod decides they want to target you, then you, like me, move on to another site. Drama is part and parcel of the internet, period, it's not unique to cannabis fora, IME.
Good reply, see you there :p

I am still curious why we have this area of the forum tho !
Because after Gypsy Nirvana's bust there was a huge amount of fallout and a subsequent mass exodus from ICM, as KEG mentions above.

This is why our own site admin doesn't allow moderators keys to all the rooms, so to speak. We cannot, for example, see your IP addresses. We cannot get into your account to see your PMs, or even who you're PMing with. We can't change your signature, your avatar, none of that shit. It makes moderating problem children more difficult, but it also brings the site up another notch IMO, specifically because no one's gonna have to worry about what a moderator may see while screwing around in your account, or changing your stuff around, again like what happened to me.

Tragic1

Tragic1

I was one of the original members on IC when OG went down, but really havent been on any forums in a few years. I joined this forum in 08' but never really posted. What exactly happened with Gypsy? I couldnt find an answer on IC and was wondering how this will effect members security?

roach

roach

I was one of the original members on IC when OG went down, but really havent been on any forums in a few years. I joined this forum in 08' but never really posted. What exactly happened with Gypsy? I couldnt find an answer on IC and was wondering how this will effect members security?

short version purely based on rumors is that Rezdog got busted and ratted gypsy out, so now gypsy is stuck in a phillipinian prison trying to avoid being shipped to the USA, but what actually whent down only a few people know and they arent talking

those of us that knew rezdog from the start of cannabisworld is not that suprised, not the first time he´s shown a lack of character and moral, he used to sell fake seeds on Cbay among other things, only thing that suprised me is all the blind folowers he had who saw him as a god, and that gypsy aloved him to get close enough to become a threat

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

I know what happened to gypsy some one as yet unnamed in the indictment says they were making seeds for gypsy sights and he pre paid them to make the seeds .which if you know gypsy that is pure horse shit he does not pay anyone to make seeds for him.this person unnamed got caught growing and sending seeds to one of gypsys legal companys in england and spun a tail so he would not be the one going to jail .lowlife rat is what he is up against while the dea and our us government has tried to force him on a plane going to the states when international laws says you have to be sent to your country of citizenship to be charged or indicted from where you were when said crime took place ,problem with that for the dea there is no law against selling seeds in UK only growing them is inlegal so he sits while higher courts and good lawyers try to get him on a plane to England so he can not be charged in federal court or be extradited to the usa from there. its a shit sandwhich they have for him and he's refusing to take a bite .he was caught with no weed no seeds nothing inlegal in PI and like I said he has broke no united kingdom laws its a kid napping by a bunch of ass clowns aloha cls

Last edited:
K

kolah

what exactly is he being charged with then? (sorry, I didn't want o read through 1,002 pages of thread)

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

conspiracy to manufactor and export marijuana and seeds from the state of Maine .he got set up by some low life he never paid for the grow like is being claimed there is bad blood between gypsy and rezdog because dutch girl was gypsy squezzee and rezrat moved in on gypsy play with her .so the idea he would give him money to grow after he just back doored him with this hottie is a fairy tale if he is the unnamed co conspirator they don't even talk to each other any more and for quite some time before this bust .a couple of years ago gypsy caught rez selling hash on ic forums and banned him later they let him list again as long as he stuck to seeds and seeds alone .so rez stole gypsy girlfriend to get even for breaking up his little drug ring it all sucks .if rez is the rat hes a weak mary in my book and will make someone a nice bitch in the penal system he is a snake and a liar we all know that from his prior actions and it would not surprise me if it was him trying to put it all on gypsy when gypsy would not even talk to him anymore let alone sponsor a grow for the weasal aloha cls

K

kolah

If that's the case, they'll need more than one guys phony story to convict him. It's total bullshit that they are still holding him in jail.

A

anonymous420

There are many speculations but Rez never hooked up w DG.

Rez always had a married chick from TX w him. He paid for her divorce and she ran back to TX to get away from him and is now married again to someone else. No names but her name starts with a V.

Crazy bitch to go along with arrogant prick Rez. ....May they both rot in hell.

H

happy b

I don't go around with much drama. I try to stay chill for the sake of my nerves. I will say that I had a couple of my threads deleted and was heavily censored at ICMag. I always thought it was because I was running TGA gear not any gear associated with icmag in my threads. My interest is in being ahead of the learning curve and to do that I have to be free to run bad gear say dumb shit or ask a dumb question or two without being censored. ICMag is full of great accurate info but as a forum it's a bit too Gestapo for me.
Amen to that brother.i will no doubt also be asking stupid questions.

Top Bottom