Can I Fit These In?

• Thread starter chuey316
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuey316

chuey316

Hey farmers, I'm groing my meds in a cabinet in my basement. It's about 4 1/2ft wide, 3 1/ft tall, and 2 1/4ft deep not accounting for the 4ft dual t8 fixtures. Right now I have 3 Cash Crop autos going in there, 5wks from seed in a scrog setup.

A friend of mine has 6-8 White Haze clones that he isn't gonna have the room for. He said I can have how ever many I want. After some reading, this is a strain that's perfect meds for me, and I would like to get 3 or 4 of em, and lst them until the cash crop is harvested, then grow them into the scrog. My only problem is that I don't know if I would have the room for them to grow until the autoflowers are harvested. I'm just not sure how much either may stretch during that time. From the pics I seen of the clones, they look to be about 4-6" tall right now.

Here's a couple pics of my cabinet to see what I'm working with.
Can i fit these in
Can i fit these in 2

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would quarantine the clones for at least two weeks, preferably a month, before putting them anywhere near my other plants. Introducing clones to your room could ruin your whole crop by bringing in pests. Its best to observe them for a while to make sure they dont show signs of mites, aphids, etc...

xenon730

xenon730

my man, they're free, you can cut and bend them to fit whatever the hell you want. take all of them if the garbage is the alternative and experiment with them.

chuey316

chuey316

Thanks. Physically fitting them won't be an issue, I'd just have to use small pots until the autos finish. My main concern is really if they would be able to get enough light. I think I'll call him and tell him I'll take em, even if I have to set up some cfl's for the time being

xenon730

xenon730

Thanks. Physically fitting them won't be an issue, I'd just have to use small pots until the autos finish. My main concern is really if they would be able to get enough light. I think I'll call him and tell him I'll take em, even if I have to set up some cfl's for the time being
sounds like you have your experiment. what's your total wattage in light?

G gnome

G gnome

I would quarantine the clones for at least two weeks, preferably a month, before putting them anywhere near my other plants. Introducing clones to your room could ruin your whole crop by bringing in pests. Its best to observe them for a while to make sure they dont show signs of mites, aphids, etc...
Even if the plants were diseased they aint gonna hurt those autos by the time theyre ripe imo

I say make the rm for the new plants even if it means throwing away the autos haha

chuey316

chuey316

About 230w, but I can add 2 more fixtures and be closer to 375w if I had to. I'm just trying to keep my electric bill as low as I can.

chuey316

chuey316

I know. I'm just trying to find a balance between meds and expenses. I only go through about an O per month, so long as I harvest enough to get me till the next I'm good. Not that I'd be against pulling a lot more and being able to space out my grows though, but 400 is pretty much the limit unfortunately.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Even if the plants were diseased they aint gonna hurt those autos by the time theyre ripe imo

I say make the rm for the new plants even if it means throwing away the autos haha
Imo spider mites in my auto buds would make me sad...

gwheels

gwheels

make sure you have great air flow. PM is a pain in the nuts.

chuey316

chuey316

I have an 8" fan blowing from above, and a 50cfm exhaust fan. I may install a 120mm intake fan too. So far with outside temps ranging from the 40's to the 80's, the cabinet has consistently been low to mid 70's. Rh has been low to mid 50's

chuey316

chuey316

Auto's and photo's each have their own place. For some, like myself, like them because of the lower maintenance. I work 12hr days, and less maintenance means more time around the family before bed. Shorter grow time is nice as well.

I'll be picking up the clones this weekend. Once the auto's are harvested I'll put the clones into flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom