Can I Introduce Pollinated Plant

• Thread starter Vikingvault
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Vikingvault

is it possible to introduce a pollinated plant into flower room without it all getting pollinated?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah. Spray it down with water really good and then let her dry for a bit and stick her back in. No problem.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

is it possible to introduce a pollinated plant into flower room without it all getting pollinated?
yes,when i breed mine i pollinate for 3 days,then i take a spray bottle drench the soil,spray plant upside down on bottom of leaves then turn over and spray top of leaves,spray um good then let them air dry outside,after there dry spray the soil again for safe measure and then put back in the flower room,ive done this several times and never had the girls pollinate others,i do the whole plant buy the way,im making seeds i want bunch of um

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So cool, Thanks.
thats my game plan,i set my 2x4x6 tent up on back porch,run cord to electric,place small fan inside,put all girls and studs in the tent,close it up fan on low,reach threw side hole of tent,shake that stud like crazy and fan blows the pollen every were,same thing next day,third day is rest with fan off,then i do as i described for cleansing them,no light at any time of this procedure,i usally get about 4 to 500 seeds off plants

Top Bottom