Can I Start H&g Nutes For Flower Only?

• Thread starter MrPanda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrPanda

MrPanda

Hi, hoping to get some clarity on this as I have read a lot of conflicting information on this.

I have my girls in Ocean Forest soil and it has a good amount of nutrients out of the bag. I read it will feed them for about 4-5 weeks. So, I refrained from giving anything but CalMag for the first 5 weeks and I’m wanting to go into flowering stage now. My plan was to flush the remaining residuals out of the soil and begin flowering nutes. I have the H&G line for soil ( Aarde A&B ), Multizyme, Top Booster, Bud XL, drip clean, and Shooting powder ( according the feeding chart from H&G ).

I love these nutes and did this before, but read recently that you need to start drip clean from clone. I didn’t do that, so I wanted to hear from you all if it’s safe to start the H&G line with drip clean at Week 5, at the start of flowering?

Thanks

Donkey

Donkey

Hi, hoping to get some clarity on this as I have read a lot of conflicting information on this.

I have my girls in Ocean Forest soil and it has a good amount of nutrients out of the bag. I read it will feed them for about 4-5 weeks. So, I refrained from giving anything but CalMag for the first 5 weeks and I’m wanting to go into flowering stage now. My plan was to flush the remaining residuals out of the soil and begin flowering nutes. I have the H&G line for soil ( Aarde A&B ), Multizyme, Top Booster, Bud XL, drip clean, and Shooting powder ( according the feeding chart from H&G ).

I love these nutes and did this before, but read recently that you need to start drip clean from clone. I didn’t do that, so I wanted to hear from you all if it’s safe to start the H&G line with drip clean at Week 5, at the start of flowering?

Thanks
It's all about patience. These weeds can slowly acclimate to whatever fertilizer. I agree with everyone else that too little is better than too much. Good luck Hee Haw

MrPanda

MrPanda

Thanks for the reply. I’m starting with a very low dose and will work up to the normal suggested strength. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom