Can I Use Big Bud And Monster Bloom At Same Time?

• Thread starter Sukgroer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sukgroer

hi I'm a newbie growing and have always used mosterbloom with general hydro 3. Part nutes. My trees are 4 anda half weeks but they kinda leafy and not dense at all.
I just heard and ready about an big bud and how it'll make it big and dense. Can I used both together? Or only big bud to get big fat bud? I've never had big dense bud only leafy stuff. Always used monster bloom and natural bud blaster

Nute I used for flowering
General hydro 3 part
Pure blend pro bloom
Monster blooom
Bud blaster

Should I add anything else? Any help with be greatly appreciated
Thx

dan1989

dan1989

The big bud is an additive that should be used along with your bloom. Make sure you mix any nutes separately in the water and check your PH/PPM. But yes you're supposed to use together. I use Dutch Pro it's the only one I recommend

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Try the advance nutrient bigger yield system. They start at hobby level all the way up to master grower. Or you could use the bud candy with the big bud. Bud candy from week one of flip to week 6. Big bud week 2 to 4. This pic is just some of the line ups. The bigger yields system or bigger flower system can't quite remember it's exact name is worth looking up too.

Screenshot 2017 01 24 20 41 24
bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

anyone try this ? i have some left over monster bloom and currently just using sensi bloom and big bud just wondering if i added some monster bloom to the mix of it would be ok or too much

Latest posts

Top Bottom