Can I use my bong for doing dabs?

• Thread starter Stonified
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stonified

Stonified

I've done a few dabs with a friend of mine. He has a dabbing "rig". Which I guess is a water pipe made for vaping concentrates. He's been dabbing for awhile, and thinks I should get one. So, now I'm considering buying my own rig, but already have a pretty decent 12" bong, and am considering just using that to dab with. The bong has a 14mm fitting, and I already have a nail that will fit it. Any ideas? What is your experience?

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

it will for sure work.... however most of the oil specific rigs will surely perform slightly better, its a slightly different pull smoother and more consistent

619ster

619ster

I use separate pieces for flowers and wax. The taste of bong water from the flowers will ruin the taste of your wax. Unless you keep cleaning your bong after each flower session, that bong water taste will always ruin the taste of wax. Unless you don't care about taste and just want the effect, then it works just fine.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

I use separate pieces for flowers and wax. The taste of bong water from the flowers will ruin the taste of your wax. Unless you keep cleaning your bong after each flower session, that bong water taste will always ruin the taste of wax. Unless you don't care about taste and just want the effect, then it works just fine.

dirty bong water tastes bad regardless of oil or flower.....

I haven't smoked weed out of a bong since college when conservation was a necessity..... if you want to taste flowers vape or joints, I always hated the thought of inhaling all that Bic butane....

Stonified

Stonified

it will for sure work.... however most of the oil specific rigs will surely perform slightly better, its a slightly different pull smoother and more consistent
Sweet! So, maybe I'll just dab using my good ole bong, until I have the dough to buy a new rig. Thanks for the info!!

619ster

619ster

dirty bong water tastes bad regardless of oil or flower.....

I haven't smoked weed out of a bong since college when conservation was a necessity..... if you want to taste flowers vape or joints, I always hated the thought of inhaling all that Bic butane....
While I agree 100%, I never mentioned dirty bong water. Take a bowl of flowers out of a clean piece then try taking a dab. You can taste the flower residues. But yea if I only had a flower piece and a nail that fits it, I'd use it for sure. Just have to clean it before dabbing for best flavor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom