Can nute burn burn pistils or should I look for a hermi?!

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

I'm in day 19 of flower was having some what looked over nuting going on I've been flushing and re adjusting nutes to correct this. Right now all te pistils are burnt all shriveled up and all. These are all new strains for me and I am not sure if it's genetics or nute burn or if I need to start looking for a hermi. if any one could help me out that would be great I'm not sure what to do besides fix the nutes and start searching for male flowers

K

kushtrees

I looked and am having a hard time finding any hermies. Can wind burn pistils? I'm noticing the lower growth on some strains have fully developed hairs where there isn't as much air movement compared with the tops where the fans are

Cort

Cort

I have had damaged pistils from rubbing up against the side of my tent, cages or each other. (2 long stems that would bash into their neighbor when the fan came around)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes it could b from nutes but it also could b from many other things.. Could b fan leaves slapping each other around when the fan is blowing them around.. That's what usually happens 2 me.. Or if u sprayed the plants recently there's lots of things that could cause this..

K

kushtrees

thats great to know I was def kinda freaking out for a min haha.. I think I have nutes in order now so hopefully theyll recover ima toss ome pics here later when I get the chance tonight

Venom818

Venom818

cant remember which one but to much p or k early on makes pistils dry up

K

kushtrees

cant remember which one but to much p or k early on makes pistils dry up

well nitrozime has p and k in it even tho its organic... but that could be the culprit if it was too hot

im backing off the lights not ganna foliar any more and lowering nute strength a bit... just ganna hope they grow back

purpleberry

purpleberry

Im having this same problem, Some tops have more burned hairs than others and look like a leaf could be slapping it, I did over feed them and also Im getting some purpling on some fan leaves, maybe a lille PH and fert problems happing. At 5 weeks pushing CO2 and nutes hard.
What scared me is a WiFi that had some nanners down low that opened but I didnt see any pollen at all and cut them all off at 2-3 weeks. Now today I found 1 more open again I didnt see any pollen at all but freaked out when i see the burnt hairs every where in the room. Alot of the hairs seem only burned at the tip and others more. I looked in the nugs good and didnt see any signs of more nanners.
Im really hoping the hairs are burned from the over fert. I just never really had that happen before as I ussally under feed a little and make up for it.
Shouldnt be any bugs in my soil but i can look.

STgrowin

STgrowin

I'm in day 19 of flower was having some what looked over nuting going on I've been flushing and re adjusting nutes to correct this. Right now all te pistils are burnt all shriveled up and all. These are all new strains for me and I am not sure if it's genetics or nute burn or if I need to start looking for a hermi. if any one could help me out that would be great I'm not sure what to do besides fix the nutes and start searching for male flowers

I'm having a similar issue did you ever figure it out?

Top Bottom