Can Someone Help Me With My Droopy Leaves

• Thread starter Rob 1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob 1985

This is going on my 6th week with this autoflower ak48 growing in 3 gallon pots with canna Coco coir this is my first grow I tried my 1 tsp of hydrogen peroxide it boosted it a little bit but this problem has going on for a week or so I dunno maybe this strain just grows like this

Can someone help me with my droopy leaves
Can someone help me with my droopy leaves 2
Can someone help me with my droopy leaves 3
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
What are you using for pics, a flip phone? Kidding. Kinda hard to see anything close up. Can you take better pics?

Have you been feeding her? How often do you water / feed her? Straight coco coir growing medium?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
welcome to the farm!
We are glad to make the acquaintance!
Take a min and browse the forums soyou get an understanding of the format
we utilize here at the thcfarmer..
We have organized the forums so that it is easy for you to
find the info you want.
Utilizing the search bar is very helpful,
and will show other older members that you
are making a effort to help yourself..
Always remember that the farmers here want
to work with you,
NOT FOR YOU...

R

Rob 1985

Whats the temperature, is it on a cement floor?
Temp stay between 72 to 77 humidity between 40 to 50 it's in a tent but I put a plastic holder underneath to catch water so I could drain so water wouldn't get all in tent now I have them sitting on 5 gallon buckets.......I also had a algae problem but I think I resolved that with the hydrogen peroxide......maybe it's where they are getting bud sites now I dunno

R

Rob 1985

What are you using for pics, a flip phone? Kidding. Kinda hard to see anything close up. Can you take better pics?

Have you been feeding her? How often do you water / feed her? Straight coco coir growing medium?
I mix 30 percent perlite and I water everyday scared to let the Coco coir dry out I'm using general hydroponics Flora series along with flower fuel and I'm using my smart phone for pics

R

Rob 1985

Here's my baby she's 6 weeks in flower think I'm going to start to flush this week this is grown in soil and I water it everyday and it loves it
IMG 20181119 212818
IMG 20181119 212552
IMG 20181119 212828

Reactions: Ina
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Welcome to the farm. Leaves light like that, means nitrogen deficiencies, even through flower use 1/4 strenght veg feed along with your flower nutes.
Also increase the air flow. Incoming air to feed it co2. She is starving from the looks of it.
In a pinch milk jug half full, add 2 tsp bakers yeast, leave top off, place in grow room. Yeast make co2 as by product. Which will give co2 to plants

I understand it’s at 6 weeks? You sure about that? She doesn’t look like she is that far along? Any close up on trichomes?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Welcome to the farm. Leaves light like that, means nitrogen deficiencies, even through flower use 1/4 strenght veg feed along with your flower nutes.
Also increase the air flow. Incoming air to feed it co2. She is starving from the looks of it.
In a pinch milk jug half full, add 2 tsp bakers yeast, leave top off, place in grow room. Yeast make co2 as by product. Which will give co2 to plants

I understand it’s at 6 weeks? You sure about that? She doesn’t look like she is that far along? Any close up on trichomes?
Nitrogen deficiency? These leaves?
00F6CEC3 1CC8 48E0 ADED 4C3BACABB0B9

I think lighting in some of these pics is giving you the wrong impression.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
This is going on my 6th week with this autoflower ak48 growing in 3 gallon pots with canna Coco coir this is my first grow I tried my 1 tsp of hydrogen peroxide it boosted it a little bit but this problem has going on for a week or so I dunno maybe this strain just grows like this
Those set of pics I’m looking at, those the same as what u got there bro??could be lighting

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Sorry he has 3 sets of pic, first part of the response is to first set of pics and last part is the flowering ones.
That yellow light he shoots pics under makes every one of them look deficient but i think if he were to use high cri bulb for the pics you could probably see an abundance of nitrogen. Just looks like that to me at least. Sugar leaves stays shaded from the shitty light and they are very dark.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
That yellow light he shoots pics under makes every one of them look deficient but i think if he were to use high cri bulb for the pics you could probably see an abundance of nitrogen. Just looks like that to me at least. Sugar leaves stays shaded from the shitty light and they are very dark.
Copy that, very well could be optical illusion! Lol

R

Rob 1985

Those set of pics I’m looking at, those the same as what u got there bro??could be lighting

No that's just some random seed I thought it was a male so I put outside then went to look a it 2 weeks later seen pistols so I brought it i........but the autoflower I'm thinking I've overwatered it using flower fuel feels a lil water logged but I didn't think it was possible to overwatered in Coco coir

R

Rob 1985

And it is the lighting the yellow on the autoflower is bud sites it's 6 weeks old I also have smart pots I wouldn't think that I would need to transplant but maybe that's the issue I have no clue I'll take better pics tomorrow for everyone thanks for the reaponse

Latest posts

Top Bottom