Can Someone Please Help.

• Thread starter Ameadows92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ameadows92

im a new grower growing in hydro, I added rapid start, floralicious plus, and cal-mag for the first time 3 days ago(with gh trio), yesterday morning this happened and it's happening to the top fan leaf now as well. Think you can give me a clue as to what is going on? Is it the supplements? Please help, I don't want it to die.

Can someone please help
Can someone please help 2
Can someone please help 3
A

Ameadows92

330, should I raise it? And I don't have a water chiller yet, I'm just using frozen bottles of water to drop temp to 67 f. Every 8 hrs or so. I used 3/4 floralicious plus 3/4 cal-mag and 3/4 root starter (I was skeptical about starting at full strenth) . Think it's the res. temp?

ChiefnJoeBlo

ChiefnJoeBlo

Ppms sound good for how young they are. I always start at quarter strength then build from there. Could be ph issues

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

If I remember correctly floralicious uses ammonium nitrate for its nitrogen base. Not the best source of nitrogen for a hydro environment. What type of cal-mag are you using? Is it carbonate based or nitrogen based?
Personally I would just start feeding with your regular nutrient formula and ditch the floralicious.
If it was a pH issue I'd expect to see a little twisting of the leaves.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

im a new grower growing in hydro, I added rapid start, floralicious plus, and cal-mag for the first time 3 days ago(with gh trio), yesterday morning this happened and it's happening to the top fan leaf now as well. Think you can give me a clue as to what is going on? Is it the supplements? Please help, I don't want it to die.
Nute burn is what it looks like.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

330, should I raise it? And I don't have a water chiller yet, I'm just using frozen bottles of water to drop temp to 67 f. Every 8 hrs or so. I used 3/4 floralicious plus 3/4 cal-mag and 3/4 root starter (I was skeptical about starting at full strenth) . Think it's the res. temp?
Most nutes syggest starting at 1/4 strength for babies like this.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You started feeding too early, I still see green cotyledons in the first pic. Water only until the first little round leaves die off.

P

PharmHand

Any chance a little water was on the leaves when the lights were on? Almost looks like water burn spots

A

Ameadows92

thanks a lot I took the advise and calmed down on the nutes and the burns stopped. The cotyledons should fall off by tomorrow so im excited for veg (and I know I have a lot of stretch but I have 2 300w mars led's that should be here in the nxt day or 2) here are a few pics so you can see but now im running into my nxt issue. Is this beginning signs of root rot? At first I thought it was just the clay pellets rubbing off because I didnt wash well enough but I think the bottoms are going to change colors now too(from a pearly color to a rusty one) I learned about a peroxide bath yesterday so just wondering should I be concerned enough to do something like that?

Dok plant 3
Dok plant 4
Dok plant 1
Dok plant 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom