Can You Guess Wtf This Is!!??

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Can you guess what in the world this is. This happens when I clone, on any of my 18 strains, any time I clone. I know what this is, can you figure it out?

Post your guesses below.

Can you guess wtf this is

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
There’s no need for guesses because like Bee said they are root nubs. How long have you been growing? If you don’t like them try rooting in rock wool or a rapid rooter

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yup. I noticed them first when I tried cloning in a clear glass of water.

Works fine by the way. Just takes longer.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I know what they are, just seeing if you guys do (reading last sentence in my 1st post should have made that apparent). Its the crazy rooting hormone i use. If any gets on any part of the stem, it like a to shoot root nibs out of that area.

I was.waiting for the broad mite egg sack comment, or the like.

dan1989

dan1989

I know what they are, just seeing if you guys do (reading last sentence in my 1st post should have made that apparent). Its the crazy rooting hormone i use. If any gets on any part of the stem, it like a to shoot root nibs out of that area.

I was.waiting for the broad mite egg sack comment, or the like.

Any chance you'll share the name of said crazy rooting hormone? Please?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've mentioned this stuff in 90% of every clone thread I post in. This is hands down the best I've ever used. I've tried 10 different gels/dips. And it's the cheapest.

Dip n grow
diluted to 20%
Plus .5ml concentrate extra.
Soaking a minimum of 5 mins, max about 10 mins.

My record from cutting to potting is 5 days with my darlins net strain.

Irish063

Irish063

Can you guess what in the world this is. This happens when I clone, on any of my 18 strains, any time I clone. I know what this is, can you figure it out?

Post your guesses below.

View attachment 749991
I was going to say your plant has some crazy STD and needs a shot of penicillin. However, I'm going to say it's nodes where new root growth is developing.
I have not cloned before and am only guessing, but if you follow them down they fall in line with the roots and there is one on the left that looks like it is developing into a root.

Latest posts

Top Bottom